Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764022 times)

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #330 on: June 05, 2011, 05:57:54 PM »
No problem at all.  Pretty much just switching out some chairs, light fixtures and end table decorations.  I added the lite version to the download page in the swap shop.  Happy simming.

edit: ...Whoop!  gimme one second, I missed a chair.  :-X

edit regarding the edit: Crisis averted. *heroic pose.*  8)

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #331 on: June 06, 2011, 02:14:03 AM »
No problem at all.  Pretty much just switching out some chairs, light fixtures and end table decorations.  I added the lite version to the download page in the swap shop.  Happy simming.

edit: ...Whoop!  gimme one second, I missed a chair.  :-X

edit regarding the edit: Crisis averted. *heroic pose.*  8)

Thanks dane, its awesome

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Legacy11

« Reply #332 on: June 10, 2011, 12:28:15 AM »
Date of Request:  June 10th, 2011
Client:  Legacy11
Request:  A traditional suburban American home to be placed at 99 Landgraab Avenue in SV.  For a doctor, educator/writer and their two children.  Please include 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, study, and ample outdoor living space.
Lot Size:  30x30
Price:  Under $80,000
I have all expansion packs (including Generations), while Outdoor Living is the only stuff pack I have.  Please do not use store content.
Additional Notes:  Hi builders!  I am hoping someone will tackle my seemingly easy building request.  Why don't I build it, you ask?  I just don't end up liking the way it turns out when I try to build a house for my personal Sims.  Any attempt would be appreciated.  :D

Legacy11

« Reply #333 on: June 10, 2011, 12:30:28 AM »
P.S. - Nevermind about the price...  Spend to your heart's content.  :D

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #334 on: June 15, 2011, 04:41:39 PM »
Date of Request: June 15th, 2011
Client: TallStar
Request: A house for a family of four to be placed in Sunset Valley. Please include 3-5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large kitchen, living room with fireplace, formal dining room, gym (small), study, 2 car garage, and a patio area with a backyard.
Lot Size: 40x40
Price: $40,000-$68,000
I have all Ep's and Sp's. Please do not use store content.
Additional Notes: This house would be for my legacy family. I am a terrible builder, and any help would be appreciated. For decorations, bright colors would be great.
Thanks. :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #335 on: June 15, 2011, 04:55:06 PM »
I've added Legacy and TallStars Requests. Sorry I've been so slow, it seems like History Project every night lately. The Houses Requests are really piling up now, so any help is appreciated! I'll try to knock some out as well this Weekend.  :)

EDIT: It seems that SimCityBusDriver has not been active since the 6th of June and Yariksagoa has not been on since April. So those are on a lower priority seeing as they don't seem to be visiting the forum much anyway, I won't take them down yet however.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #336 on: June 15, 2011, 05:01:53 PM »
Seeing how some requests overlap, I was going to try and finish some during my holiday. However, that's not for another 2,5 weeks. Until that time it's all work and no play.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #337 on: June 15, 2011, 05:06:01 PM »
Seeing how some requests overlap, I was going to try and finish some during my holiday. However, that's not for another 2,5 weeks. Until that time it's all work and no play.

That's great! Thank you Phyre! Are there any you had in mind just so that everyone doesn't go for the same Request?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #338 on: June 15, 2011, 05:22:45 PM »
It's all equal to me. I'm not very good with big houses, but since almost all requests are big houses it doesn't really matter :P

In 3 weeks time I'll see what's still left to build and go from there.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #339 on: June 15, 2011, 05:36:41 PM »
I'll also offer my services to build a few houses. I have a job interview on Friday that hopefully leads to gainful employment. But it would only be 3 days per week so I'd still have plenty of time for Sims. And now that I've played my Dynasty for an update, perhaps it's time to build another house!

If the individual requestors aren't particularly picky, building one house big enough could accommodate a few of the requests, the ones without budget or lot constraints.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Legacy11

« Reply #340 on: June 15, 2011, 05:56:23 PM »
I do like your previous houses in the swap shop, Lilygirl.  If you wanted to have a go at my request, just PM me and we could talk about the particulars.  Good luck at your interview!  :)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #341 on: June 15, 2011, 06:51:04 PM »
Good luck at your interview!  :)

Thanks Legacy!

Thanks for the compliment on my houses. About your house request, I like to start at the oldest requests because those people have been waiting a long time, months for some of them, and I think that's a fair way to tackle this list. I'll let you know when I get down the list to your request.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Legacy11

« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2011, 06:56:44 PM »
Yes, I do think that's the best way to go about it.  :)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #343 on: June 15, 2011, 07:50:00 PM »
Hey Thomas, I was looking through this thread to see if all the requests up on the first post are still active and I found this.

My request for the rebuild of Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes' house can come down, please. I have learned to build myself. :)

Also, I'm wondering if Jen1912 is still looking for her starter home or if my Modern Grays fit her needs.

I think I can combine the legacy/large family home requests from Simone88, Sims3Lover2010, Natsuko, and SimCityBusDriver into one house since they either don't have a lot specification or request a 60x60 lot, and they all don't have price constraints. I'll see what I can come up with. Well, at least the first 2 as they have all EPs up to LN, I believe. I'll try and do Base Game only as much as possible and leave room for EP specific components to be added by the player.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Natsuko

« Reply #344 on: June 15, 2011, 10:03:52 PM »
Hey Thomas, I was looking through this thread to see if all the requests up on the first post are still active and I found this.

Also, I'm wondering if Jen1912 is still looking for her starter home or if my Modern Grays fit her needs.

I think I can combine the legacy/large family home requests from Simone88, Sims3Lover2010, Natsuko, and SimCityBusDriver into one house since they either don't have a lot specification or request a 60x60 lot, and they all don't have price constraints. I'll see what I can come up with. Well, at least the first 2 as they have all EPs up to LN, I believe. I'll try and do Base Game only as much as possible and leave room for EP specific components to be added by the player.
Since I have a new laptop, I don't have LN or Ambitions anymore. I have not storecontent, but I do have outdoor living pack. Also I have Generations if that helps. Your an amazing builder, I can't wait to see what you create ;D