Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764157 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1410 on: August 19, 2013, 06:56:48 AM »
Okay so I'm playing Amy Bull and would like her to have a family. Her house isn't exactly family friendly.
I want a house, ~60k or so in price, 2-3BR [One of the bedrooms can double as a nursery], 2 bath. Size? At most, 40x40 please.
And style, well.. this is Twinbrook, so make it eclectic and odd.

I have the following expansion packs: Pets, Supernatural, Ambitions, Seasons, Island Paradise, World Adventures, Generations and Showtime.
Stuff packs: Town Life, Outdoor Living and Master Suite.
You don't have to furnish it, I like empty shells, but you can furnish it if you want.

I'd quite like to give this a go, Axiom. It would be a couple of weeks though. Is that okay?
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1411 on: August 26, 2013, 01:59:24 AM »
NearlyWitches -- Your house is done!  You can find it here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,17574.0.html

Hope you like it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #1412 on: August 26, 2013, 11:21:21 AM »
NearlyWitches -- Your house is done!  You can find it here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,17574.0.html

Hope you like it!

Thank you so much, it's what I wanted only better!
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1413 on: August 27, 2013, 08:29:26 AM »
Dextra, your house is now complete and available on the swap shop. Enjoy!

Divorced Residence
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1414 on: August 27, 2013, 09:59:11 AM »
Dextra, your house is now complete and available on the swap shop. Enjoy!

Divorced Residence
Thank you! It's exactly what I wanted!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #1415 on: August 28, 2013, 03:27:03 PM »
I'd love to have a Barbie Dream House style home. 40x40 or 50x50 is preferable, though a bit smaller is okay. Budget is 150,000. Rooms for about four sims and a nursery/kids room would be great. Feel free to make as glitzy and pink as you want. I have Ambitions, Pets, Generations, Supernatural, and Island Paradise. Thanks!

Offline Maus

• Nooboo
« Reply #1416 on: August 30, 2013, 09:52:34 AM »
Can somebody build me a house including a greenhouse using the store item Stone Throw Garden? 

The house should have at least 3 bedrooms (for grandparents,parents and unknown baby).   

I would also like a man cave/skilling room in basement,  a outside BBQ/fun area and a place for laundry.

Lot size is up to you, since game crashed and family is currently saved in the sims bin.   I have all expansions, stuff packs and of course stone throw garden.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #1417 on: August 30, 2013, 10:08:05 AM »
That sounds like fun Mimi! But keep your options open, I am notoriously unreliable.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline KateLidewij

• Nooboo
« Reply #1418 on: September 23, 2013, 04:51:52 AM »
I have a request for two pair of stairs. I worked on one of them yesterday for hours, and it just didn't work.

I'm building a palace, based on a real palace, and I need to u shaped stairs in them. I followed the tutorial on the site, but I didn't get it to work. Probably because my palace in on a foundation.

If someone can help me, please PM me. I can then explain things better.

As a preview of what I'm looking for, here two links to pictures of the stairs:

Stair 1: http://www.paleizen.nl/Paleizenbestanden/Images%20paleizen/Nederland/Den%20Haag/Noordeinde/1.02%20Koningstrap%20voor%201940.jpg
The carpet on the stairs is not required. Just marble looking is enough.

Stair 2: http://www.paleizen.nl/Paleizenbestanden/Images%20paleizen/Nederland/Den%20Haag/Noordeinde/1.05%20Achtervestibule,%20heden.jpg

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1419 on: September 23, 2013, 05:00:39 AM »
The trouble with custom stairs like what you want, is that they can be very temperamental to build and should be planned for when you first start building. They are not something that you can just copy and paste into your building, so for someone to build them, you would probably have to tell them the specifics of your lot and exactly where you want the stairs to be. Another option would be to upload the lot as it is and get a builder to download the lot, build the stairs and upload the newer version for you to download and continue building. I hope that makes sense.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline KateLidewij

• Nooboo
« Reply #1420 on: September 23, 2013, 05:03:09 AM »
As you can see I'm new to the whole request thing.

My idea was to have someone build it in my house, after I uploaded it. But I'd rather send it to the person who's gonna build it for me, instead of directly uploading it to the forum.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1421 on: September 23, 2013, 05:06:47 AM »
I can understand you wanting to just send it straight to the person, but as I said, you really need to build stairs first and then do the rest of the house around it. It is extremely difficult (if not impossible) to build the stairs once the house is already built.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline KateLidewij

• Nooboo
« Reply #1422 on: September 23, 2013, 05:15:11 AM »
That's probably the reason I failed building it. I now have two 'normal' stairs placed. It's just more fun to have things authentic.

I'm just hoping there is a stairs magician out there some where.

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
« Reply #1423 on: October 01, 2013, 08:28:32 AM »
I have a new request because while I'm getting better at building, this is so far beyond my abilities, it's a joke.

If anyone can, there is a wish for an underground domain for Lord of the Underworld and Riches himself, Hades.

Expansions: Amb, LN, Gen, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, UL, and IP (with plans to get Future)
Stuff Packs: Fast Lane Stuff, 70s, 80s & 90s stuff, Movie stuff
Store Content: Dragon Valley and Midnight Hollow
Bedrooms: Master and guest
Baths: 2 baths minimum
Additional Requirements: the resulting house/temple/thing should be able to fit a 64X64 lot, with as many pillars as you can justify. One above ground level - like a welcoming hall, and on the default-level of the property, a small river (pretend it's the metaphorical Styx, with a bridge over it - sorry, Charon, you're unemployed here).
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Offline arckrspanielsmom

• Nooboo
« Reply #1424 on: October 04, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »
I've never made a building request, so I hope I do this right.

I have a floor plan that I want to turn into a Sims home.  I am inserting pictures at the bottom.

I have every expansion and stuff pack pack (except movies and the future one)...  I do not want any store content or any other custom content.

I only want the shell built, you don't have to furnish or paint walls.  You are welcome to do exterior stone/brick (choose lighter colors if you do).
The only thing I'd love to see different from this plan is to flip it, making the living room and entry on the right instead of the left.  There doesn't have to be a large lot, only a small space on the sides and a reasonable bit left behind the home.  I'd like the fireplace included.  The stairs have a landing, then a small step up to another landing to go up the rest of the way.

If I need to add to my request or missed anything let me know.  TYIA!

anything