Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 778465 times)

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1080 on: April 16, 2012, 02:15:22 PM »
Could someone make a three bedroom home with two basements?
I only have vanilla game and ambitions.
Store content - futureshock bedroom, not so routine machine and vertical challenge rock wall.
Also please include a garden.

thanks
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #1081 on: April 16, 2012, 02:20:08 PM »
coul someone make a three bedroom home with two basements
only have vanilla game and ambitions
sore content futureshock bedroom, not so routine machine and vertical challeng rock wall
also please include a garden

thanks

I could try? I'm not the best builder but hey! By 2 basements do you mean a basement, then a basement underneath that or 2 in different parts of the house? also how much should the house cost? What kind of bedrooms? 1 nursery? etc~ how many stories?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #1082 on: April 16, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »
I could try? I'm not the best builder but hey! By 2 basements do you mean a basement, then a basement underneath that or 2 in different parts of the house? also how much should the house cost? What kind of bedrooms? 1 nursery? etc~ how many stories?

Two stories and I meant a basement under each other. Could you make a master bedroom with an en suite, a single bed room and a nursery.
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #1083 on: April 17, 2012, 04:26:54 PM »
Would anyone be willing to take this one on? Please? :)

Hello, I'm BlazeGirl and I'm a terrible builder. :-[ On that happy note, I am possibly starting a story soon, and I would like to request a house. I know, it's a monster of a project, and I will be very happy if anyone decides to take this on. Thanks in advance to whoever does, and let me know if you have any questions.

Description: I would like a large, one-story Japanese-style house, with plenty of windows and space as well as peaceful-looking landscaping. I'd like the house to have a martial arts garden, a swimming pool, some ponds, a patio meant for parties, an indoor hot-tub/relaxation area, and a large empty indoor room with room for a bar and a karaoke machine, in case I get LN or Showtime later on.
Bedrooms: I know this is a tall order, but I'd like 8 (the family will have a lot of guests). The “master suite”, so to speak, would be for a girl who is a major diva, so preferably big, with a double bed, and something that would suit a pop idol, with lots of turquoise incorporated into it. The second bedroom is for a couple who likes slightly...classier accommodations, decorated in red and blue. The third bedroom is for a couple as well; they like traditional Japanese style (like in the rest of the house) and pink and purple. The fourth bedroom is for a pair of boy/girl twins; they both like yellow and toys. They're teenagers, but both have the Childish trait, so yeah. The fifth bedroom can be a grey and white bedroom that fits in with the rest of the house décor (not the other bedrooms, LOL). The sixth bedroom...is going to be a little crazy, I know. One girl is a rock star, who likes black and yellow, and the other is kind of an alien, who likes red, white, and blue. The seventh bedroom is just a typical bedroom for two teenage girls, one likes pink and the other likes green. For the final bedroom, a simple guest room with a double bed that fits in with the general theme of the house would be fine. One last thing, two single beds each for the fourth through seventh bedrooms, please. Okay, you can breathe now, sorry about that. ;)
Bathrooms: Ensuite for all the bedrooms with double beds (master suite, second, third, and eighth bedrooms). For the other four bedrooms, I'm fine with two bedrooms sharing a bathroom. I don't think it will need any more than that.
Price: No limit! (that's what cheats are for)
Content: I have Ambitions, WA, Generations, Pets, and OLS, as well as most of the free store content. I will also buy the Japanese Inspired Living Set, and would prefer if you used it in the house.
Lot size: 60x60, please. I'm not sure how much space all this will take.
Extra Notes:
-Please make sure there is plenty of space to move around; a lot of Sims will be living here, and pathing issues drive me crazy.
-I'd like to have a logic study, a regular study, and a laundry room in addition to the rooms I mentioned earlier plus the regular rooms in the house (dining room, kitchen, living room).
-Feel free to do the kitchen and dining and living rooms however seems best to you, as long as the whole house has a general Japanese feel to it (and I won't notice if you use some Chinese stuff in there too, I can't really tell the difference, at least when it comes to furnishings).

Thank you SO much to whoever is brave enough to take on this monster of a project. I know it will take a while, and I'm fine with that; I'm not in any rush to get it. I would build it myself, but a) as I said before, I'm a terrible builder, and b) I don't have that much patience with building. Thank you again, I love the houses I've seen on here so far!

Sarcastic hearts. :]
Noble Legacy

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #1084 on: April 17, 2012, 05:25:55 PM »
A request from Kirby:
What is it: For my Twinport story, I need a unique, large, mansion with 4 bedrooms. Don't make it too large, nor too luxurious.

Expansions I Have: All.
Stuff Packs I Have: None.
Store Content: I have a lot of the free items, like the Lips Couch and the New Years Set. Nothing else, I squander the rest on CAS.

In-Depth Description/Requirements: This mansion will be owned by only Young Adults. Tons of recreational activities should be included. For bedrooms, one should be whimsical (childish female YA) and the other with a "girly" zest (Diva female YA). Leave the two others blank.

For backyard, I'd like a small area for a graveyard (think the Goth graveyard), and the other half for the patio, pool and hot tub.

At least 2 stories..maybe some friezes incorporated? I'd like for that :)

A garage and attic would be desired.

Architecture: kinda Modern..like those Cubed, Abstract mansions. Cool, or light Warm colors like mint green or baby robin egg blue.

Lot Size should be around 60x60

Don't burn yourself out from working too hard! I will pay credit for you in my story.
You can give the house a quirky name. The Price: Any.

Take your time.

Alright, i'm bumping this up.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1085 on: April 17, 2012, 05:43:33 PM »

It seems to me that eight bedrooms all on one floor would be a nightmare to play. I just built a one- story house with five bedrooms and it takes them forever to get from one end to the other. I put in a basement level for extras like a rec room.

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #1086 on: April 17, 2012, 07:20:31 PM »
It seems to me that eight bedrooms all on one floor would be a nightmare to play. I just built a one- story house with five bedrooms and it takes them forever to get from one end to the other. I put in a basement level for extras like a rec room.
That may be true, but all eight bedrooms (which would fit sixteen Sims total) won't necessarily be filled at the same time. Some of the rooms are more for honorary members of the household, like when dynasty houses have bedrooms left over from dead mortals that nobody uses.
Plus, I just think one-story houses are a bit more convenient, but of course that's just my opinion. :)

Noble Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1087 on: April 17, 2012, 07:26:24 PM »

I could probably do it, as long as I could make it a little modern. :)
But it would take a while, because just like you said, it's a monster of a project. :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #1088 on: April 17, 2012, 07:32:14 PM »
I could probably do it, as long as I could make it a little modern. :)
But it would take a while, because just like you said, it's a monster of a project. :P
A little modern would be just fine, the inhabitants will be futuristic Japanese pop stars, after all. Thank you!

Noble Legacy

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #1089 on: April 18, 2012, 03:07:57 PM »
That may be true, but all eight bedrooms (which would fit sixteen Sims total) won't necessarily be filled at the same time. Some of the rooms are more for honorary members of the household, like when dynasty houses have bedrooms left over from dead mortals that nobody uses.
Plus, I just think one-story houses are a bit more convenient, but of course that's just my opinion. :)

BlazeGirl12, here is the link: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,10137.msg200713.html#msg200713 to your request for an Asian home.

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #1090 on: April 18, 2012, 03:18:32 PM »
I saw it, thank you so much! Off to download the store items for it.

Noble Legacy

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1091 on: April 20, 2012, 05:34:47 PM »
@Creative Crayola:  Sorry this has taken me so long.  My vision continues to be iffy but I had enough good days to finish.  No brag, just fact, this house is great.  lol  (breaks arm patting own back)  I left you an unfinished room downstairs with an adjoining bath room and left part of the loft above the barn unfinished.  You can turn it into more rooms, just add skill items, (sculpting bench or whatever), or just use it for a gym.  I did not add jumping bars for horses since you won't have them right away. 

Front view showing hot tub, kids play area, dog house and garden area.

Rear view showing patio, kid's playground and garden. 

Bird's eye view to show the "gym" with the fourth bath room.  Underneath there is a nice "office" with a half bath, two horse stalls and some various decorative stuff.

I tried to use mostly Pets items and I THINK I avoided all store items.  If you find something doesn't show up right, (I didn't use any mounted fish or large statues), let me know and I'll fix it or you could just replace things yourself.  The house costs $208,604 furnished or $88, 864 unfurnished.  I think this is my favorite remodel so far.  Hope you like it!

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #1092 on: April 20, 2012, 05:38:52 PM »
*Jaw Drops*

Joria... that is amazing! I love it, I love it, I love it! Thank you so much for building it for me! It's so georgous... I'm gonna spend the whole day playing in it tomorrow, lol!

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #1093 on: April 20, 2012, 05:56:16 PM »
This is great, Joria! I've got a feeling I'm going to be starting another game....sigh.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1094 on: April 22, 2012, 04:50:28 PM »
Thank you.  I'm glad you like it.  I admit, I really love it too and just might play in Appaloosa once again because of it.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything