Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764122 times)

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1095 on: April 23, 2012, 02:56:53 PM »
Is it possible for someone to make one of those "Underground homes" for me?

Possibly with lots of windows for natural light, I have all EP's except showtime and no SP's!
any nubmer of rooms and bathrooms etc!

Much appreciated!  :)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1096 on: April 23, 2012, 05:50:10 PM »
Is it possible for someone to make one of those "Underground homes" for me?

Have you seen the house I built for Seabody? Take a look at it here. There are more photos in my Gallery where you can see the windows more.

Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #1097 on: April 24, 2012, 02:39:53 AM »
Have you seen the house I built for Seabody? Take a look at it here. There are more photos in my Gallery where you can see the windows more.

Ooooo~ Very nice!  :D I will download it (every though I don't have HEL and Show time. Hopefully not much content is from them <

Offline Twinmum

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1098 on: April 24, 2012, 03:11:03 AM »
Ooooo~ Very nice!  :D I will download it (every though I don't have HEL and Show time. Hopefully not much content is from them <

The only thing that might not look right is the corner bath in the master bedroom suit. That's from HELS and is the only corner bath available (unles there is one available from the store) Everything else from the stuff packs and LN, and even the bath will just be replaced with something else. The main thing is those big windows, but they are base game windows, so there shouldn't be to much difference.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #1099 on: April 24, 2012, 11:15:48 AM »
I used to play The sims 3 for PS3 or XBOX. In Moonlight Bay, I really like this mansion that was pre-made. It's at the top right hand corner of the map. Is it possible for somebody to 'transfer' that house to this swap shop?

Offline Matthew

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1100 on: April 29, 2012, 04:17:49 AM »
Hi Hannah,

I think that shouldn't be possible.  The house you mentioned is in The Sims 3 for console games, and I think the content cannot be transferred into PC games.  The graphic, files and more are just different, in my opinion.

Any corrections to my post are welcomed.

Cheers,
Matthew

Offline Twinmum

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1101 on: April 29, 2012, 04:29:13 AM »
I think what Hannah means is for someone to rebuild the house in Sims 3.. not actually transfer. If you have a look at recent additions to the Swap Shop, there are a number of houses from Sims 2 and console versions that have been rebuilt for Sims 3.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #1102 on: April 29, 2012, 04:30:27 AM »
Hi Hannah,

I think that shouldn't be possible.  The house you mentioned is in The Sims 3 for console games, and I think the content cannot be transferred into PC games.  The graphic, files and more are just different, in my opinion.

Any corrections to my post are welcomed.

Cheers,
Matthew

Console versions usually have a few PC store items and EP items but I think it's possible to build it on PC but it won't look Exactly the same, I however can't build it as I have a bad memory and can't remember all the details~

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1103 on: April 29, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »
Alex and Fez: I'm very sorry but I sat at my computer for hours today trying to furnish and build the homes you guys want and couldn't, whatever I did. It's like someone turned my inspiration plug off, everything I make looks like a big ugly box with too many windows. I'm upset about this but I'm putting both homes on "hold" for now. :(
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1104 on: April 29, 2012, 05:55:57 PM »
That's okay Zap, I know what it's like to have your inspiration taken away. Hopefully you'll find it again soon.  :)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1105 on: April 29, 2012, 09:13:36 PM »
Is there a way to tell which of these requests have been finished? I might try my hand at a few if I knew which ones are still undone. It's possible that I'm missing something obvious. It's been known to happen.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #1106 on: April 29, 2012, 09:26:40 PM »
Okay, delete my other request since it was ignored for such a long time, and I don't need it anymore. I have a new one.

Lot Size: Around 50x50

Style: Kinda like a beach house (will be in Bridgeport. The address is "Cherrywood Drive") or modern-ish. Would like split level and upraised/lowered terrain but's that's all optional.

Bedrooms: Around 6 or 8. 5 bathrooms.

Room Requirements: Kitchen, Sunroom, Outdoor Patio, Living Room, "Party Room" (Arcade Items, TVs, Stereos, Lounge Chairs), Dining Area, more is optional.

EPs: All. I don't have any SPs.

Who It's For: Several teenage sims, whom need tons of recreational stuff and much more to occupy them. For my Kids of Cherrywood Drive story. Will pay credit to you for it. ☺

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline GerickGo

• Nooboo
« Reply #1107 on: April 29, 2012, 11:12:48 PM »
Hello there,  :)

May I ask if I can have a modernized library to replace the library at Sunset Valley where I'm currently playing.  :)

I have all the EP except Pets  :D

I have no SP at all.  ;)

I do not want any custom content but I have all the store content since April and have all the content of Lunar Lakes, Riverview, Barnacle Bay and Hidden Springs.  ;D

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1108 on: April 29, 2012, 11:13:00 PM »
I have a rather large request, for a custom world. Usually I don't put up requests, but I can't use Create-A-World on Mac, sadly.

What I'm looking for is a world that has roads, lots, and spawners already placed, but nothing more than that. I have a general idea of how I want the roads and lots to be laid out. I would like it to be as small as possible, with basically flat terrain with ocean bordering one or two sides of the map.

I have all expansions so it would be excellent to have all insect, gem and metal, and saltwater fish spawners already placed.

If anyone who uses create-a-world would like to take up this request, I'll give some more details about the layout of the world.

I know making a world is a huge project so thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to give this a shot!

FTLOC

EDIT: I am willing to Gift $10 Canadian worth of SimPoints!

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1109 on: May 01, 2012, 04:24:07 AM »
Alex and Fez: I'm very sorry but I sat at my computer for hours today trying to furnish and build the homes you guys want and couldn't, whatever I did. It's like someone turned my inspiration plug off, everything I make looks like a big ugly box with too many windows. I'm upset about this but I'm putting both homes on "hold" for now. :(

Don't worry. :) I won't be playing the game for a while anyway because of exams. I'll probably only really begin to need it in mid-June. Like Alex said, hope you find your inspiration soon. :)

anything