Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 84599 times)

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2013, 12:45:10 PM »
My sole project is still my dynasty, but actually writing it has been heaped on top, since I want to have a lot of material before I post it, and I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I feel like it's safe to post the full story publicly (and not just the out-of-context screenshots on the Weird Pictures thread). Thankfully, I have a good memory and I can remember what the context behind some screenshots from two months ago was. I think. :P

Going through 1,600+ screenshots is a chore, but it's a fun chore, because I love constructing a story out of what I have.

After this, I'm aching to do a Decadynasty and a 4x4, and to finally try out some other projects! Founders are picked for both dynasties, and I have a household in my bin begging to do the Orphanage Project, but I really want to get my Immortal Dynasty done first.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2013, 01:25:56 PM »
Hooray! I could see Trip's story again!

I'm still working on Phase 04; things are getting interesting after knowing how to get your update easier. Other than that I’m playing other save file from Midnight Hollow, but same as my Dynasty file I have no real progress  :( I’m still focus on my Dynasty and after reach into some point I’ll back to The Goode-Rotter’s Life story to finish the story before I can advance to some plot in the main project.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2013, 04:22:31 PM »
Currently working on my project and I'm still reading some unfinished stories. Real world always keep me busy :P
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2013, 08:13:15 PM »
Between the Oakenshield Immortal Dynasty and my Life States Dynasty, I'm spending all my time in Dragon Valley trying to figure out who's got really strong genetics (ie Chris Steel's lips) and whose genes blend well with others'. Thus far, the Lawless boys have very, very strong genes that have only been mitigated by O'Reilly genes.

Offline seakissed

• Townie
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2013, 10:21:54 PM »
Its interesting to see what everyone else is looking into! I also wish I knew more other simmers, none of my friends are as addicted as I am. But I think that trading idea could catch on!  :)

I'm currently working on a new challenge, I don't know about anyone else but I'm addicted to watching sims challenges on youtube! So I've taken townie children and I'm going to have them do challenges until there is only one ultimate townie! I think the real challenge will be finding creative challenges for them to do :S. I'm hoping if it goes well enough that others might try it, it would be cool to have an ultimate townie child of each current sim town!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2013, 12:08:56 AM »
My current project involves my genetic legacy that I've absolutely fallen in love with. I've never made it so far in a game before! I'm also pushing through a life state's dynasty on the side with which I'm slowly churning through whenever I get a little bored with my Legacy. It keeps things fresh for me to go between the two files. :)

Yeah, I'm in the same boat with a lot of people on the not having a lot of friends who Sim a lot. All of the people I'm around usually are very extroverted and don't spend a lot of time gaming, and the ones I do know who are more into gaming don't really play the sims.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2013, 04:57:37 AM »
My current project involves my genetic legacy that I've absolutely fallen in love with. I've never made it so far in a game before! I'm also pushing through a life state's dynasty on the side with which I'm slowly churning through whenever I get a little bored with my Legacy. It keeps things fresh for me to go between the two files. :)
Yeah, I'm in the same boat with a lot of people on the not having a lot of friends who Sim a lot. All of the people I'm around usually are very extroverted and don't spend a lot of time gaming, and the ones I do know who are more into gaming don't really play the sims.

I understand what you feel, Livvie. My friends also think that The Sims just for teenager or kids which that makes me annoyed, they said something like that without even knowing or tried themselves.  They also don't know the wonder what The Sims could create with simply imagination, (photography, building and design interior skill, creating sims, storytelling and etc ) shame on them ::) and they just chose like DOTA or others popular games. So, good luck with your project! I hope that I could see until the end.

I play Sims just for fun and I lurking around the forum as silent reader mostly and I'm not intend to create my own story actually. But, I ever said in some thread… and I must take my responsible for that ;D Currently, I working around with my orphanage project and I’m ashamed since I post a lot in this thread but no real progress yet I blame real world for that ::)

I still need to find the suitable title anyway; if I’m lucky new update will come soon! ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2013, 01:52:54 PM »
I'm currently working on Phase 05. The story concept is already finished but I don't have screenshots yet. Maybe I'll update the story tonight.

My Stories:

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
I've recently sorted my stories into 'Currently updated' and 'On temporary hiatus'. I also sent one story to the graveyard as I wasn't enjoying playing it. My legacy hasn't been updated for some time but I am planning to update it sometime very soon so I kept it in the 'Currently updated' section. I just need to take these things one at a time and right now my 4x4 is my top priority.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
I'm going to start a wishacy today on the side of my story. I'm kind of at a road block with the story, so hopefully the new game will get me out of my funk.
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2013, 10:08:40 PM »
Currently working on Phase Six and having fun with everyone background story based on their biography, but I’ll consider about playing current Dynasty file first, because not even a single day has been passed. It’s still Week 11 Day 1 :P

My Stories:

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2013, 10:17:27 PM »
I am currently playing and updating my misc story Keep Your Friends Close(link at my siqnature). But I am thinking of taking a break from the story and start a new self-made project called 'The Revenge of the Heart' which includes the Heartbreaker lifetime wish.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2013, 10:21:37 PM »
I am currently playing and updating my misc story Keep Your Friends Close(link at my siqnature). But I am thinking of taking a break from the story and start a new self-made project called 'The Revenge of the Heart' which includes the Heartbreaker lifetime wish.

I hope that wouldn’t take long, Chetan. You left me with a cliffhanger ending ::)

Looking at Chetan post makes me changed my mind. I should take a break from playing The Sims for awhile, I have books to read. I need to finish my books that left tragically.

My Stories:

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2013, 10:40:02 PM »
Lets just say I made Hal Breckenridge have A LOT of babies due to his Heartbreaker LTW.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2013, 11:12:18 PM »
Lets just say I made Hal Breckenridge have A LOT of babies due to his Heartbreaker LTW.
You have given me an idea on my project. :)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

anything