Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 85761 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »
I'm 4 men away from completing my Dragon Valley challenge! I would posy pics of the results, but I'm not sure if the mods would allow me to. Hope its OK to do so upon completion.
You could always do it in the Misc. Story Thread (or project story thread even) then post a link here! I'm curious! I want to see these babies! :)

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2013, 04:15:02 PM »
You could always do it in the Misc. Story Thread (or project story thread even) then post a link here! I'm curious! I want to see these babies! :)

Here's the link

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18698.0.html
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2013, 06:14:17 PM »
Still playing around with Nikita and gathering material that I needed also try to get familiar with some skills and ins and outs in Expansions pack that I had.  But, playing this project make me feel guilty when it comes to collecting male photos part. This is the weirdest project that I have create myself, but oh well the show must go on as I must resist any kind of uncomfortable moment that I had to raising my toleration level to the some people who happens relationship like that. The funny part is I must make sure no one watching me when playing The Sims when Nick take photo together with his romantic interest in male form. And I’m so glad on so many levels when the last posting was covered by other post. Phew.

Miraj crying pose was symbolized how guilty I am when I did this challenge, about one kissing as proof part...
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »
I'm surprised to know that playing Nikita torments you so much. Oh, just about kissing part isn't it. Well you should not take what people said too seriously, Eld. Because just Raia said that interesting doesn’t mean that she looking forward to see Nick kissing with other men as well. Get my point? Just stop that challenge before you go insane ::)

I still reading people stories and I enjoying every bit of it. Oh? My stories, well...

The time is always right to do what is right :P
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2013, 05:35:45 AM »
@Luna: Well, too late for that. Once I do something I must finish it with any cost.

I'm have plan reading people stories for today... that are my priority besides working on my own little challenge and gathering material for the current projects. I’m hungry, so I need breakfast as my first priority…

My Stories:

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2013, 08:33:12 AM »
Here's an update for my Dragon Valley challenge, Flirting with the Town. Only 3 men to go, then I'll be doing the same in Sunlit Tides.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18698.msg351652.html#new
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2013, 03:36:48 PM »
Reading people stories... that's my project now ;)

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2013, 06:24:18 PM »
I'm currently gathering material for my story with a little time that I had, beside of that is reading ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline gnorah

• Nooboo
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2013, 06:50:17 PM »
I'm new... and I'm not sure my project is all that interesting, but I'm trying to get the LTW where my sim discovers all the islands.  I think she's got half of them now, I need to get cracking on the rest.  I've got some time over the Christmas break, so maybe I can get the rest done.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2013, 06:56:30 PM »
I'm new... and I'm not sure my project is all that interesting, but I'm trying to get the LTW where my sim discovers all the islands.  I think she's got half of them now, I need to get cracking on the rest.  I've got some time over the Christmas break, so maybe I can get the rest done.

Welcome to the forum!

Well, what you said not interesting would be different from other people who see it. I think that was interesting! The most important thing is when you enjoy your project, that's the rule you must remember :)

Good luck with discover all the islands!

My story:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2013, 07:04:20 PM »

Welcome to the forum, gnorah ;D

Well, I took that challenge as well since my Sim is in Isla Paradiso right now and I’m excited to find out all of island as I never play my expansion properly so it's the best chance for me now to finding that out XD

Good luck with your project!

My Stories:

Offline Variosities

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2013, 02:04:44 AM »
I'm working on a Do Over. I tried it with my family as it was when I was starting school, but decided to go back to when my parents first married. This way they can go to college before I'm born. I plan to watermelon and apple the correct genders for me and my siblings. I'm also having fun trying to build houses like the ones we lived in.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2013, 02:39:17 PM »
I'm working on a Do Over. I tried it with my family as it was when I was starting school, but decided to go back to when my parents first married. This way they can go to college before I'm born. I plan to watermelon and apple the correct genders for me and my siblings. I'm also having fun trying to build houses like the ones we lived in.

Wow, that was ingenious idea. Wish the best for your own project!

Rid this horrible mood swing by enjoying myself read people stories and listening music.

I'm already Super Maxing Scuba Diving but still haven't found the entire island.  Currently I’m still working on my little project alongside with gathering material for my main project as well.

My Stories:

Offline gnorah

• Nooboo
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2013, 03:37:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum, gnorah ;D

Well, I took that challenge as well since my Sim is in Isla Paradiso right now and I’m excited to find out all of island as I never play my expansion properly so it's the best chance for me now to finding that out XD

Good luck with your project!

Thanks!!  I've done the easy ones and the rest are a little harder, especially finding all the treasure map pieces because they are rare.

I've been working on a story about it, but it's mostly screenshots with witty captions.  (Well, maybe witty :)).  I'm finding I am enjoying making stories about my sims.  But I'm not real sure how to share them.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2013, 03:40:52 PM »
Thanks!!  I've done the easy ones and the rest are a little harder, especially finding all the treasure map pieces because they are rare.
I've been working on a story about it, but it's mostly screenshots with witty captions.  (Well, maybe witty :)).  I'm finding I am enjoying making stories about my sims.  But I'm not real sure how to share them.

I haven’t done anything, just having fun exploring the deep sea and maxing my Sims scuba diving skill, lol.

It's okay just share 'em when you feel your time is right. I'll be glad to read your story as I enjoy people stories, they have something different on their mind so that makes people stories unique. As long that you enjoy working on it I think it will be not a problem for you ;D

I feel much better. Just open my game again, time to gather more genetic for Nikita ::)

My Stories:

anything