Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 84617 times)

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #255 on: June 10, 2014, 11:21:34 PM »
I have several projects going. Now that school is out for the summer, I will finally have time to dedicate to finishing them.

1. Chanel's story. Young adult in Bridgeport who wants to be a rock star. I had never played Bridgeport before so I wanted to try that story out. I am also writing it and posting it here.

2. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Using Holly Alto, who married a Bunch. (Can't remember his name) and they just had twin boys and live in Appaloosa plains.

3. Family in moonlight falls, in which I am trying to get a sim to create the fairy elixir and use it instead of buy it.

4. I remodeled a cabin in sunset valley. I have two fairies living there now and I'm using them to grow a perfect garden and stock the ponds. When finished it will be a wonderful fishing cabin! I plan to share it on the swap shop.

5. Downloaded a shell from this forum and I am decorating it. I'm having a hard time playing the games because I'm having so much fun decorating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2014, 01:16:25 AM »
This suer I am going to attempt a last hurrah and get a 4x4 and Life States and finish my ID. The hardest part? Getting my computer to handle it. I wish we could move towns to offset lag....

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2014, 09:53:28 PM »
I have multiple ones, but the one I'm choosing to focus on now is a "Rags to Riches" challenge. My sim starts out with a sleeping bag, book bag, and a hundred simoelons and has to go from dirt poor to living large without ever having a job. I just started it last night and she almost died of starvation!
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #258 on: June 14, 2014, 12:47:23 AM »

I have multiple ones, but the one I'm choosing to focus on now is a "Rags to Riches" challenge. My sim starts out with a sleeping bag, book bag, and a hundred simoelons and has to go from dirt poor to living large without ever having a job. I just started it last night and she almost died of starvation!

That sounds hard! But fun! ;) I'm thinking about what you said and few posts before and focusing on one project at a time to make sure you finish it is not a bad idea. I'm currently focusing on the fishing cabin and getting the ponds stocked and garden ready. I'm pretty close! I had to go out of town for the weekend, but I played up until the very last minute that I had before I left. I think by the end if next week I should definitely be ready share it on the swap shop.

Does anyone on this thread know anything about or can give me advice about purchasing an additional home that has a garden and how that works..? Do you have to go to the additional house to take care of the garden or does maintain itself until you go there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #259 on: June 14, 2014, 04:02:39 PM »
Well, I'm now working on trying to complete every LTW for the Fairy (Anna).

I might have to skip one or two though. I'm sure there's one where you have to be a werewolf. I might give that one a miss.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2014, 06:56:38 PM »
I am re-exploring World Adventures.

My sim is trying to complete the World Class Gallery LTW.

I am also contemplating doing an all WA Immortal Dynasty. I'm not sure if if is even possible but there are 8 WA LTWs. :o

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #261 on: July 22, 2014, 07:03:02 PM »
I just moved into an apartment that looks almost EXACTLY like a house I designed for my Sims several months ago.  So now I'm working on designing a dream home on a 64x64 lot, a little cabin hidden in the woods with a pretty garden.  Who knows what might happen next? ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #262 on: July 22, 2014, 08:58:33 PM »
My new project is learning how to make my own poses for pose player. I may have just opened a huge can of worms. :P

Aside from that, still my story project and genetics legacy project. I'm having a blast with the genetic legacy. My second generation heiress has just found a good potential mate, and if all is successful the third generation will be a mix of Frio/Hatch/Morris/Ramsey/Landgraab/Bunch/Sw0rd/Wainwright. :)

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #263 on: July 22, 2014, 09:42:44 PM »
I told you that path leads to madness! :p

I just got a ton of poses for pose player, and I have a new story idea, so I'm going to be using that as my experiment with Pose Player.

I am also seriously looking into extracting one of the Late Night electric guitars, swapping the code around a bit and see if I can turn it into a functional Bass (I.E: Plays like a guitar, skills up Bass).

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #264 on: July 22, 2014, 10:11:59 PM »
I told you that path leads to madness! :p

I've never been known to listen to warnings. :P

Seriously, that bass guitar idea sounds fantastic. Good luck!

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2014, 10:25:23 PM »
It should, in theory, be fairly easy.

Dump the guitar object and code. Dump the code for Bass. Swap the code from Bass which relates to what skill is used for playing AND what skill is raised by the object into the guitar. Done.

That's assuming the "bass" skill doesn't force it to use the Bass animation... >_<

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2014, 08:19:37 AM »
Currently playing a domination dynasty. The hardest part is convincing my kids to let mummy have access to the computer.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline LittleB26

• Nooboo
« Reply #267 on: July 25, 2014, 07:17:16 PM »
I am doing my final Sims 3 Play-through before TS4 with a group of 3 Guys going to University

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #268 on: July 25, 2014, 09:06:03 PM »
I'm currently working through both gen 3 of a life states dynasty and gen 2 of an immortal dynasty and gen 8 of a legacy and gen 1 of a 4x4. That's how I do projects., I guess. Hope to have the legacy and the life states dynasty done by the end of the summer, and I'm thinking of making my immortal dynasty go a little faster with the 3 speed. Maybe I'll do a non-mess-up speed run or something.

Offline symphonicanima

• Nova Salerix
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Origin ID: symphonicanima
« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2014, 09:23:57 PM »
I'm trying to build horrendously realistic versions of characters I'm writing about in my game, and adapting a house design I saw from the Sims 4 Build & Buy First Look trailer for usage in the Sims 3.

I'm not sure which one is the more difficult of the two, frankly! :P

anything