Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 84633 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #285 on: August 31, 2014, 05:10:50 PM »
If you want to bring the kids home before they age to YA, you will need to call them home. If you are happy for them to remain at school until then, they will come home once they age up.

My current project is building a house using only base game content and no create-a-style. I don't want to be too overwhelmed when I can't do as much customisation so I may as well start early. Other than that, I'm just waiting patiently for The Sims 4. I've briefly stopped playing my immortal dynasty although I've got lots of chapters still to post, I've abandoned a lot of the other projects I've started simply because I got bored or forgot about them.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #286 on: September 01, 2014, 01:33:12 AM »
If you want to bring the kids home before they age to YA, you will need to call them home. If you are happy for them to remain at school until then, they will come home once they age up.

Thanks. Will I get a popup about them turning teen? I want them to be home for their teen years to get a start on their LTW. I kind of forgot how long they had to age up.... Maybe I should just take them home, since I sent them to boarding school mostly to fullfil the parents wishes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #287 on: September 01, 2014, 02:22:27 AM »
You do get a pop-up, in the form of a dialogue box asking if you want to keep them in Boarding School or not.

I recommend that you direct further questions about Boarding School to the Generations board, though. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #288 on: September 01, 2014, 04:37:07 AM »
You do get a pop-up, in the form of a dialogue box asking if you want to keep them in Boarding School or not.

I recommend that you direct further questions about Boarding School to the Generations board, though. :)

Sure ting :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #289 on: September 19, 2014, 02:18:12 AM »
I'm exploring Union Cove. I just realized that with my new pc I can download UC... so excited.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #290 on: September 20, 2014, 12:44:55 PM »
I'm finishing my Immortal Dynasty. Gen 5 is almost done but keeping the town alive is really proving the limiting factor here. Also, yay, I finally got an O'Reilly child who isn't a clone of Morrigan O'Reilly.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #291 on: October 14, 2014, 04:15:59 PM »
I hope this is alright, because I don't want to make similar post lol

I just finished 1 from 4 stories that I will post. So, it's all about 80% and that'll be quite long. What's matter is just to find the right screenshots. It should be finished on last Saturday but uhh... Real life always has something unexpected. And thankfully that I already feel better, so I can catch up before I can take my day off from Simming and focus to real life stuffs for quite a  long time :)

(I’ll be back for join Immortal Dynasty anyway and post two stories in the future. I just need to manage how I could divide my life as a Simmer and as the real me, lol)
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline nil

• Nooboo
  • "Not all those who wander are lost."
« Reply #292 on: October 14, 2014, 04:40:58 PM »
Right now, I'm just trying to prepare myself for a legacy challenge, considering I haven't done ANY type of challenge yet!!
I'm awful at playing with regularity though... I've managed to just play for fun and get to a fifth generation, however. Maybe I could do it, maybe not! We'll see how it plays out.
Now, I'm just having fun with reading everyone else's challenges and playing with my own personal games :)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
What's your current project?
« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2014, 06:32:07 PM »
I remade Thornton and Morgana Wolff Sims 4 style. They lost all their money (somehow) and have to start over on a 50x50 bare lot in Willow Springs. They're not terribly happy right now :D

Edit: O.M.G! She had triplets! This is actually great since she has the Big Happy Family aspiration.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2014, 01:23:48 AM »
I remade Thornton and Morgana Wolff Sims 4 style. They lost all their money (somehow) and have to start over on a 50x50 bare lot in Willow Springs. They're not terribly happy right now :D

Edit: O.M.G! She had triplets! This is actually great since she has the Big Happy Family aspiration.

Nice!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2014, 10:50:10 AM »
I'm working on an ISBI (I'm Surrounded By Idiots) challenge, which is one where you can control only one sim per generation. I'm on Generation 4, and her aspiration is to become a Public Enemy. I'm writing a story about the family -- Koehlers' Kraziness, in the link below.

My other project is the Straysim Academy: 1 adult, 6 children. My plan is to age up each child as soon as he or she has completed a child aspiration and gotten an A. Once they're teens, they have to get an A, reach the top of a teen job, and complete the first milestone of their aspiration. At present, my 6 children have A's, but no one has completed an aspiration, although they're all working on the 3rd milestone.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2014, 04:35:26 PM »

Ohh, post the story, it sounds so interesting I'd love to read all about it.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
What's your current project?
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2014, 04:41:06 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't take any pictures or write anything down. Colten, Cassidy and Cooper are now children. Their dad hates them :(. But, their mom is well on her way to having a Big Happy Family with the adoption of Raelynn. She has to have four grandchildren to complete her aspiration. Four! Actually, Thornton pretty much ignores the children. I wonder how many household members are possible in Ts4.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2014, 05:37:51 PM »
@ judewrite, thats ok. It sound like that it is a pretty fun family to play. I haven't played a sim who hates children in TS4 yet. I must give it a go.  :) It is still only 8 sims to a house. I'm trying to get 4 grandchildren in my legacy story... it is a lot to get to complete the aspiration that's for sure.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #299 on: October 26, 2014, 12:35:36 AM »
I've done 3 stories that ready to publish, only one for Chapter 05: Witchcraft. I need to check things until I feel 'right'. Maybe I’ll finish the chapter tomorrow. Today I’ll spend a quality time with Granny.  It’s 11.35 a.m here.
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -