Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 308125 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #855 on: October 17, 2018, 08:18:26 PM »
That is a first, @Nindigo :o!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #856 on: November 12, 2018, 06:49:19 AM »
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #857 on: November 12, 2018, 12:59:15 PM »

Fussy toddler not getting his way - waaahhh! *stomp stomp*

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #858 on: November 15, 2018, 11:16:58 AM »
So, I got to experiment a bit with the terrain tools. I moved my family to the 64x64 lot in Brindleton and took some time building. It's not much, I am a terrible builder, but I did what I wanted - mid-level pool terrace.
Also, it seems decorations wet bonkers.

The upper stairs bugger the hell out of me but the game does not allow me to start them in any different positioning because of some made-up intersection issues.
I'll probably post some more first person pics soon, but a taste for now...
first-person swimming (photobombed by Rex who decided to join autonomously)

Obviously, both still in the old house.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #859 on: November 15, 2018, 11:55:06 AM »
Great first person screenshots @TomasGrizzly!

Here's a first person screenshot of one of the twins in my main family, Maureen Sullivan, playing her Child Prodigy violin 8) (level 10 violin).

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #860 on: November 16, 2018, 05:01:13 AM »
Before I return to first-person stuff, one side-story:
As mentioned in the previous post, I moved my family to the only 64x64 lot to have some space for terrain experimenting. One of their two dogs went outside to "do their thing" and dropped it right on the road before the house.
Two days of rain later, it turned into a trash plant growing in the middle of the road.

And now for some first-person pet stuff...
Rex (golden retriever) chasing his own tail while Spot (Dalmatian) just watches...

Spot and a mirror:

I'll have more in time and will try to see if I can get some decent shots on the trick moves of high-level cooking.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #861 on: November 16, 2018, 07:07:39 AM »

Bouncer Lilith Vatore 8)

On the left, a townie my game has named Holly Alto ::)

Thorne Bailey, a proper celebrity, absolutely adores The Don ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #862 on: November 16, 2018, 02:06:17 PM »
Those are really funny pictures, @Nindigo!  So the celebrity couldn't get in but Don could 8)?

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #863 on: November 16, 2018, 03:29:35 PM »
Oh, she could. It's just that Holly Alto is also the name of a Sims 3 premade teenage girl whose family is rich and (in)famous. And I simply found it funny to see Lilith in that role. She's a macho-woman in my game, very muscular. Also funny that a level 4 celeb was very generous with his tips when Don played - he was more interested in watching him than attending his fans.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #864 on: November 16, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »
Oh, it's good that she could get in.  I vaguely remember the last name Alto from TS3.

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #865 on: November 21, 2018, 02:36:04 AM »
More first-person stuff:
Radio repair

Trying on outfits (DAT FACE!)

Cuddle time

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #866 on: November 21, 2018, 02:26:20 PM »
I'm trying out this new pairing - well, new to me at least. Can't wait to see what their kids will look like :o

The result is below and quite unexpected. The dog came in, shook, and naturally that created a pool under the child who was not wearing any shoes.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #867 on: November 23, 2018, 10:18:31 AM »
@Nindigo I've got children of Miko who inherited her pink hair (not in a played household-  maybe that makes the difference), so it's interesting to see the red.

I only wanted a snowy Winterfest! I was taken by surprised when the camera snapped to someone freezing to death. I first assumed it was a paparazzo. This is Stan #1.

This is Stan #3. (Stan #2 chose to freeze at the back door.) And... it's going to happen again.

Winterfest is an absolute horror show. I didn't mean this at all. I must either get rid of the Stan quirk or change the weather. If you have a celebrity with this quirk in a snowy climate... um... yeah. This will happen. Stans are not great sims - they seem to always be kleptomaniacs - but death after death for day after day seems a bit morbid. 
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #868 on: November 23, 2018, 12:23:27 PM »
@Heart Foam At least your game is eventful...

I'm having a bit of fun with the 'Sorcerer' and 'Book of Chaos' mods. I usually never play evil Sims, but I'm utterly bored with the game currently and made a nasty one. It has been entertaining so far.

Mocking Grim's rags. Judith Ward is a member of my Sim's club by the way, so apparently she is either evil, mean or a kleptomaniac.

The new duet at the Solar Flare lounge...

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #869 on: November 28, 2018, 03:32:45 PM »
I made a few share-worthy screenshots but keeping my rule of posting them three at a time maximum so here's the first batch.
Guess what music will Luke play after getting a present from Father Winter?

Random discovery: half wall as tall as a normal wall serves the same - I was surprised that I could hang a painting or a TV on it. Let alone putting an arch through it (before this, it was just reaching half its width)

The underpass in Brindleton bay in first-person. One of my sims decided to walk the dog there so I took a few shots (sharing only this one, so far). Taken from the dog's view.

As for what I'm keeping for other days, there will be a bit more first-person stuff, some funny faces and some funny decisions where a sim can do stuff.

To wrap this post up, a story only in words: Spot, the Dalmatian seen in some of my past screenshots, died of old age while one sim was freshly pregnant. So, I quickly saved the game and then had the pregnant sim go and "share the big news" with the reaper, expecting some harsh reaction about mocking him. To my surprise and disappointment, he was like "okay". Guess he's chill. Or maybe he was just happy that he got himself a "new" loyal dog...

anything