Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 308363 times)

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #945 on: July 15, 2019, 08:30:45 AM »
I upload them on Imgur and link them, not posting as an attachment. Thus, they post in some default preview size which is maybe 800x600 or something like that.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #946 on: July 15, 2019, 08:48:25 AM »
@Rainbow Dash Use the attach feature below the text box after clicking 'reply'. Once you've located and selected a picture from your harddrive, click 'insert..' and the image will be placed where you left the marker in the text box. It isn't necessary to upload images to an image host first. I prefer not to, as the above method is so much simpler.

How to Insert a Photo Into a Post
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=26583.msg443688#msg443688
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #947 on: July 21, 2019, 08:08:36 AM »
Whoops, I was kind of focused on one toddler and let my other one (who randomly rolled independent as his toddler trait) to his own devices. Next thing I know, he toddled himself off to one of the tents on their home land and fell asleep in there. He has an additional icon over his little headshot in the bottom left hand corner of my screen (it looks like a walking avocado) with the comment when highlighted of "Aw! Your little wittle toddler has drifted off to sleep. Finally!" :)

I bet my sister wishes her 2 year old would do that! lol

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #948 on: July 22, 2019, 01:43:00 PM »
Well-well, Vlad went out of his way and took a trip to Sulani just to bite my merman, Ukupanipo. The last guest from an Extra Food event, Keala Hoapili (who is erratic), hung around just stood there, observing happily. Thanks, old lady. Oh, and Vlad forgot to change into his creepy self for the bite - or was he nerfed to not do so? *throws fist at nerfing team*

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #949 on: July 22, 2019, 03:54:29 PM »
It's a little dark. I tried brightening it up...do you see what I see? A merman swimming with an umbrella which is going through his head? :-[

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #950 on: July 22, 2019, 06:50:01 PM »
I have subsequently discovered the walking avocardo was actually the toddler's top at the time. :)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #951 on: July 23, 2019, 07:36:39 AM »
Posted by: Nindigo« on: July 22, 2019, 01:43:00 PM » Well-well, Vlad went out of his way and took a trip to Sulani just to bite my merman, Ukupanipo. The last guest from an Extra Food event, Keala Hoapili (who is erratic), hung around just stood there, observing happily. Thanks, old lady. Oh, and Vlad forgot to change into his creepy self for the bite - or was he nerfed to not do so? *throws fist at nerfing team*

They had better not nerf Vamps or EA will be getting a VERY strongly worded letter from me, do NOT mess with my Vamps or any of the pre-made Vamps for that matter! It's bad enough they keep breaking with every patch >:(

@Nindigo Playalot once said that Vlad never turns into his dark form when visiting her Sims so maybe it's a bug? ??? I dunno, never had it happen to me although I haven't played with Vamps in a long time. (Been too busy with the tournament challenges, lol).

Btw, I fixed my picture in my previous post based on your instructions so it's the right size now, thanks for that. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #952 on: July 23, 2019, 10:38:17 AM »
@Rainbow Dash For some reason, I suspect he doesn't change to protect delicate souls. He is rather creepy in his dark form after all ::) Glad to be of help although the link was added all ninja-like by a moderator - thanks, my mystery helper ;D

Here is a picture of a shark god being splashed. Sorry, but my infatuation with Uku is a little out of hand currently. I feel uninspired when it comes to stories, so I'm just going to post pictures here and there - and delete them again when I feel I'm flodding the forum due to everyone else's inactivity. Certainly don't mean to imply anything here! ;D

The other Sim is one I created. I feel my female Sims all look the same and their voices are annoying me. Male faces are terrible for me to work with - the noses are so unrefined. And there are too many asian eyes for men! Granted, I usually find asian males attractive IRL, but a lass has got to have something to choose from :-\ I seem to end up with african-americans most of the time. I'm experimenting with Picasso-like noses inspired by a modder out there. I use a custom face overlay and some eyes for this guy here. And for Uku.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #953 on: July 27, 2019, 07:07:30 AM »
Birthday Time for the two youngest in the messy legacy.. wasn't expecting the celebration in the middle of the bench

Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline YZJay

• Occult
« Reply #954 on: July 27, 2019, 11:38:19 AM »
I did not expect school projects to support this many people to assist in it. 

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #955 on: July 27, 2019, 08:40:53 PM »
Toto flies

Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #956 on: August 01, 2019, 06:17:20 AM »
Having a sweet moment here with new roommate. Well, that is until Duane walked in from from street and started to watch telly...OUR telly. Demonte, I really need your hot-headedness to do something appropriate. They have the private dwelling lot trait and all. No respect for personal space in Sulani whatsoever. And I don't expect it to get fixed anytime soon. I think the developer team has given up on bugfixing - there are too many. We'll just get a few more packs, more bugs, and having to live with it.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #957 on: August 02, 2019, 11:13:33 PM »
School projects usually take up to 4 Sims, including the child or teen whose project it is ???!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #958 on: August 03, 2019, 03:36:58 AM »

I'm getting tired of Vlad... this is the second time he comes to feed on my Uku >:(

Boooring news about business at 4 AM.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #959 on: August 03, 2019, 03:40:35 AM »
I'm getting tired of Vlad... this is the second time he comes to feed on my Uku >:(

[ Invalid Attachment ]
The very first thing I do with a new house is buy 2 small planters and some garlic seeds. So far I've only had him show up once before I had a chance to grow them to harvest.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk