Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 432927 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #255 on: July 28, 2011, 09:15:42 PM »
When you're waiting for the "Practice Handiness" Option to be available at your real life job. My wants/wishes now includes to learn Handy Skill. My real life job is number one on appliances I should know how to work them.  :D

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2011, 03:28:36 AM »
When you're like: Okay, What's on my to do list? Throw up? Okay! *Pukes* What's next? Pass Out?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #257 on: July 29, 2011, 04:30:52 AM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you go counting how many files you have in your SavedSims folder ;)
Haha why is there something wrong with doing that?? How about counting the pics in the screenshot folder?  :D

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2011, 04:33:26 AM »
doesn't it number your pics? Like Screenshot-309?

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2011, 04:40:19 AM »
Yep. But I have a habit of moving them to another folder named "Sim pics". But, there is also a little thing at the bottom that tells me how many files are in the folder.  ;D
EDIT: I just looked in that folder, and it told me I have 2,777 items in that folder. So maybe I do have a problem. Haha.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2011, 06:34:39 AM »
;) I started to move the pics to another folder but I just don't manage, I just upload to PB, but then I have several files uploaded twice :S It frustrates me when I have to scroll over like 32 pics to get to the new ones :S

Machete Girl

« Reply #261 on: July 31, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you keep seeing the blue message box in the top right corner during your fav tv shows 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #262 on: August 01, 2011, 05:42:39 AM »
Oh I love these! I thought I had one that no-one else did, then I got to the second last page :(

- I see things I want to buy for myself and my house and wish I could buy them and recolour them

- Just last night I looked at the time and then realised it didn't seem right - because it was sim-time
- I'm always looking at houses I want to build - while I was away on holidays for a week (sadly no sims) I thought about starting to photograph the nice houses in my neighbourhood so I could build them.
- I imagine little ++ or -- above people's heads as they interact - in RL or on TV
- My first car was just like the sloppy jalopy!! (Hyundai Excel 4 door hatch '87 model I think)
- I also press 3 while the game is still loading... and sometimes when my internet is being too slow
- My sig says it all... oh shniggles... there's actually a shop called Shniggles!
- I heard that song in the add the other day too!! I'm pretty sure I've heard some makin' magic music somewhere too. It might have been in Sims Medieval. I can't remember now.

- ooh a new one!  you try to rotate your farmville farm by clicking and dragging the scroll button

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #263 on: August 01, 2011, 05:46:20 AM »
Today I walked into a lecture theatre, took a quick look at the stage, and thought, "Gee, the mesh for that wooden pattern is just awful. I bet it doesn't even recolour".

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #264 on: August 01, 2011, 06:16:58 AM »
;) I started to move the pics to another folder but I just don't manage, I just upload to PB, but then I have several files uploaded twice :S It frustrates me when I have to scroll over like 32 pics to get to the new ones :S

I now put each of my pictures into a seperate folder depending on what chapter they are for in my legacy. Like there is a folder called 'Chapter 17' and after I finish playing, I take my screenshots and drop them into there. I also have a weird obsession with having to name each and every one of my screenshots. ::)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #265 on: August 01, 2011, 07:11:33 AM »
I had a dream today... About Jeana. Yep, Jeanamariex3. ;D

http://thechronicr.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/sims-dreams-edition-1/
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #266 on: August 01, 2011, 11:06:41 AM »
you try to rotate your farmville farm by clicking and dragging the scroll button

I used to try to rotate the screen this way when playing Runescape.  Oddly enough, the screen rotating thing doesn't work in Diablo II, either.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Sportsfan

« Reply #267 on: August 01, 2011, 11:22:37 AM »
I now put each of my pictures into a seperate folder depending on what chapter they are for in my legacy. Like there is a folder called 'Chapter 17' and after I finish playing, I take my screenshots and drop them into there. I also have a weird obsession with having to name each and every one of my screenshots. ::)
I move all of mine to a different folder for what chapter they are too.
I don't name my screenshots, the only way I know what I'm writing for my dynasty is looking at the pictures.

bshag

« Reply #268 on: August 01, 2011, 01:04:53 PM »
Today I walked into a lecture theatre, took a quick look at the stage, and thought, "Gee, the mesh for that wooden pattern is just awful. I bet it doesn't even recolour".
:D I've seen really bad hairdos and thought, "OMG what kind of rotten mesh is that!"

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #269 on: August 01, 2011, 08:26:18 PM »
I just spent an hour perfecting a sim's face, get her into a formal outfit and can't find shoes to wear!  Scrap it all, start over.   :o