Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1264577 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4680 on: December 30, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
Hi blackgod09,
Glad to see you here, I came here first for the guide and then liked the people here so much that I stayed. 

Welcome to the forum

Offline iresyac

• Nooboo
« Reply #4681 on: January 06, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »
Hello, Forum

The Sims 3 is my favourite game and the guides on this forum have helped me a lot. I like many of the stories posted here, as well as your well-designed challenges. So I joined. Thank you."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4682 on: January 06, 2014, 08:50:41 PM »
Hello, Forum

The Sims 3 is my favourite game and the guides on this forum have helped me a lot. I like many of the stories posted here, as well as your well-designed challenges. So I joined. Thank you."

Welcome to the forum, iresyac!  I hope you'll enjoy your time here.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline YukiA

• I'm social, I make my sims socialize all the time.
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4683 on: January 06, 2014, 11:29:37 PM »
Hi Five for finding this thread through meeting the guide and forum staff  ;D My name is Kay and at the time of this post I'm in my early twenties. I live in Toronto and I've been using this guide since.. Well it's been a long while  :)

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4684 on: January 07, 2014, 04:54:20 AM »
Hello, Forum

Welcome to the forum iresyac. I love the Sims 3 as well. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4685 on: January 07, 2014, 05:00:17 AM »
Hi Five for finding this thread through meeting the guide and forum staff  ;D My name is Kay and at the time of this post I'm in my early twenties. I live in Toronto and I've been using this guide since.. Well it's been a long while  :)

Welcome to the forum YukiA.

Canada must be super cold right now. I live in Colorado, USA, and we have been getting your weather :)

Offline sharktopus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4686 on: January 07, 2014, 05:55:27 PM »
Hello, I'm Sharktopus!
I first came to this site for the guide, but when I looked at the forum, I thought it looked too fun to pass over! I first got to EA through Spore, and I thought the sims would be fun also! I get sucked into legacies, challenges, and stories.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bowenmommyof1

• Nooboo
« Reply #4687 on: January 09, 2014, 06:09:31 PM »
Hi I am Michelle and new here! Have been playing Sims for ages but only been playing 3 since around October :)

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
  • It's sims o'clock somewhere
    • Fun with my Sims
« Reply #4688 on: January 09, 2014, 08:58:37 PM »
Hello All - My name is Adriana and I joined so that I could participate in the 2014 challenge tournament. I love to sim and tell stories on my website and am also a member of a sims 3 group on facebook. My favorite part of playing sims is having a sim I created fall in love and have babies, then having those babies grow into diverse and interesting people who fall in love and have babies and so the cycle continues. I am not a builder, but I do love to create sims in cas. I do not use custom sliders on my sims, though I do have quite a but of cc for them to wear and style their hair and make-up with.  I also love mods that make my gameplay easier lol. I use Nrass story progression, master controller,  overwatch, and error trap along with a ton of no autonomy mod and no % of death mods. I use an average lifespan of 80 days.

I love to help other players with their problems, especially mod related issues (although I always strongly suggest against using mod's unless you are very computer savvy - If you can't trouble-shoot something you probably shouldn't be using it.) I have played without mods for a very long time though, so I know how to get around glitches with and without them.

Well, the first challenge ends in a few day's so I better jump on that >.<
Yes, I truly thought I was the first one to name a legacy family Legassi...

More Pictures - More Stories - My Website!
www.funwithmysims.info

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4689 on: January 09, 2014, 10:21:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum, sharktopus, bowenmommyof1, and ArtdefinesSimmer.  I hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Sayaka

• Waffle Burner
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4690 on: January 11, 2014, 10:39:58 PM »
Hello, nice to meet you all! My name is Kaitlin, but you can call me by my username if you like.

I've been reading this forum for a long time but I decided to join only recently. There's nothing really much to say about myself -- I'm just a simple girl who likes The Sims! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this site.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4691 on: January 12, 2014, 10:20:07 AM »
Hi Kaitlin,

welcome to the forum, it is a great place to be, not just for the help in gameplay, but for the company of fellow sim lovers.  This is the only place that I can share my enjoyment of playing sims, rest of the family just doesn't get it.

Offline tommy61157

• Nooboo
  • Wanna guess what game brought me here? :p
« Reply #4692 on: January 13, 2014, 10:01:07 AM »
Hey, pretty much just started on this forum, I've heard about this forum a lot and figured I could use it and should just make an account on here, I have every sims 3 expansion and stuff pack minus Katy Perry's stupid sweet treats.... (Seriously, EA....) along with a good amount of store content, so my sim game is pretty full, lol.
This is what I think of Katy Perry's Sweet Treats:

http://youtu.be/gz8komsNkBg

(Copy and Paste into your browser if the link doesn't work)

:D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4693 on: January 14, 2014, 02:15:38 AM »
Welcome tommy61157.

I had to laugh at your comment about Katy Perry's Sweet Treats.  That's one of two stuff packs that I just couldn't bring myself to buy. :D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline tommy61157

• Nooboo
  • Wanna guess what game brought me here? :p
« Reply #4694 on: January 14, 2014, 12:34:39 PM »
Lazy Game Review's review on youtube of Katy Perry's Sweet Treats pretty much sums up how I feel about the stuff pack, I should make that video my signature...  :P
This is what I think of Katy Perry's Sweet Treats:

http://youtu.be/gz8komsNkBg

(Copy and Paste into your browser if the link doesn't work)

:D

anything