Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1264604 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4710 on: February 03, 2014, 10:02:50 AM »
A warm welcome to shay, simmommy and Seablah...and everyone else that has come in in the past several months because I don't poke my head in this thread nearly as much as I should. :P

And Seabody is right--everyone here IS nice and friendly. :) I hope you all enjoy it!

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #4711 on: February 03, 2014, 04:49:58 PM »
Hello! Jody Suzanne here, long time sim plyer. I played the first sims as a kid growing up, moved onto the sims 2 and then recently played the sims 3 on xbox. Just yesterday I downloaded the Sims 3 and Pets from Origin. I'm super excited to play my new town!  ;D

I have the sims 3 starter pack and the sims 3 pets. I hope to get university life, worlds, and supernatural overall.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4712 on: February 04, 2014, 12:04:20 PM »
Welcome to the forum, jodysuzanne.  Have fun with your new town, and I hope you'll enjoy the forum.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Sweetie8384

• Nooboo
« Reply #4713 on: February 05, 2014, 02:53:50 PM »
Hey Everyone! I'm Sweetie. I've been visiting this website for a while now and always seem to come back to it when I have an issue in the game. One day I stumbled upon the Swap Shop and for once CC (I guess you can call it that) seemed safe...finally. Anyway, I also noticed that most of the forum posts I've read have been encouraging instead of rude, I decided to join. I may not always be signed in but I'm glad I decided to join.

A little about myself:
I've only been playing the Sims for about 2 to 3 years, and I'm a Sims addict. Anyway, I'm a stay at home mom that uses Sims to relax after playing referee to two rowdy little boys.  :)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4714 on: February 05, 2014, 04:15:32 PM »
Hi Sweetie,

Welcome to the forum, yes, everyone here has a great attitude and are very helpful and encouraging.   

I have a couple of rowdy kids, but mine are two dogs,  :)   They are also very inquisitive; as I am typing nosy britches has been wacked on the nose a couple of times because he has to shove his head in to see what is going on.  The wacked on the nose is accidently, by the way.  Furball is watching from a safe distance back. 

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4715 on: February 08, 2014, 01:09:28 PM »
I haven't been on this thread for a while now but welcome to all the tens of members that have introduced themselves since I last checked in!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline AceFace

• Nooboo
« Reply #4716 on: February 10, 2014, 12:45:51 PM »
Hello!

My name is Jacey, and I am a simmer. (a la simmers anonymous)

I've been using the Carl's guides since I started simming a few months ago... I was an avid simmer back in the days of TS1, but never did get around to buying TS2. A friend of mine got me into TS3 and I have been addicted ever since!

I love the atmosphere here, and cannot wait to share my own sim's stories with you all. I have already started my first random legacy thread and I look forward to trying my hand at the challenges and dynasties that Metro has come up with.

A lot of the characters that I use in my stories come from previous short stories, NaNo novels and role play... so they have a very lengthy and in depth background to them. It's so much fun to bring them to life in TS3 and see what alternate realities and mayhem I can drop them into!

I look forward to getting to know the lot of you ;)

Happy simming!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4717 on: February 10, 2014, 01:24:22 PM »
Welcome to all the new people I haven't previously greeted! As Jacey has just pointed out, we have a friendly and helpful membership here, and I hope you'll all enjoy the forum.   I hope you'll also check out the CAS Contests and consider entering. :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4718 on: February 11, 2014, 01:39:26 AM »
Welcome jodysuzanne, Sweetie, and AceFace! :)

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
« Reply #4719 on: February 16, 2014, 11:28:44 AM »
Um ... I'm Lizzycakecool ((long name? Got it.) I am working on 25 posts so I see no ads ... I am pretty new ... my user name is the same as my sims 3 website name (I have no idea what to call it) and I have pretty much just found out how to get the picture on this!
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
But you cant have a rainbow
Without a bit of rain!

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4720 on: February 16, 2014, 01:01:47 PM »
Welcome Lizzycakecool,

Everyone here is nice and helpful I am sure you will enjoy it here. 

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
« Reply #4721 on: February 16, 2014, 01:42:49 PM »
Thanks for the welcome! I actually used to have an account called Liz7 after looking at some cheats (yes, I'm guilty) but I couldn't really use my account! But I made a new one and my favourite topics at the moment is Pam's  Immortal Dreamweaver dynasty and the Dreamweaver swap shop. I am a Dreamweaver fan!
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
But you cant have a rainbow
Without a bit of rain!

Offline Fleiding

• Everybody lies.
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4722 on: February 17, 2014, 09:08:19 AM »
Hi all, my name is Rob (Fleiding is the name of a skiing trail in Austria) and I'm a fan of The Sims since the beginning. I'm ashamed to tell you this, but I just got my copy of The Sims 3 today. The past few years I was very busy with my job, so there wasn't much time to play. Luckily I have all the time of the world now and that's why I'm back in the Sims World!

At this moment I only have The Sims 3 Base Game only and I'm not sure if I'm gonna buy some expansions, because The Sims 4 is coming up in a few months. Better to save some money for that! :)

If you want to know more of me, just let me know!

Rob

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #4723 on: February 18, 2014, 07:03:19 PM »
Hello!

I'm the same Sindocat who posts sometimes at thesims3.com. Posting here because, after visiting this site many times to find answers to questions, I noticed the "hey, we see you haven't registered here" notice at the top of the page and thought, "Well, why not?"

I have not been playing especially long. Sims 3 is my first taste of the franchise (except for a bit of The Sims Social on Facebook). I was drawn in by watching my niece play. I picked up the case for her Supernatural expansion and liked what I read. That was in December of 2012. In January 2013, I got the game for myself.

I'll probably read more than I talk, here, though we'll see. I do want to thank Carl and everybody for this amazing site. It has become my number-one go-to reference for all things Sims 3. It has been tremendously useful. Keep up the fine work!

I'll post a profile when I can. Until then, I am male, I live in the state of Ohio, I mostly play fairies and mostly play male Sims. You can look at my Studio submissions here, if you care to. Nothing too fancy - just things that I made for myself that came out well enough to share:

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Sindocat/mystudio
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4724 on: February 18, 2014, 10:10:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Lizzycakecool, Fleiding, and Sindocat!  I hope you'll all enjoy the time you spend here.  :)

anything