Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1264514 times)

Offline babyinateacup

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4755 on: March 26, 2014, 06:52:29 PM »
Hello All!

My name is Ryan from South Africa. Loving The Sims 3.  So far it's been awesome!  Can't wait for The Sims 4! 

:)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4756 on: March 26, 2014, 07:55:04 PM »
Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the forum, I really like the Sims 3, but doubt that I will get the Sims 4, mainly because my computer won't be able to handle it, but I haven't finished exploring the Sims 3. 
Can't wait though to read what everyone says about the game after it arrives.  I'll probably be drooling by the time I get a computer that I feel can handle all of the games, my sims 3 and the sims 4.  If they keep it where you can create a style, that is.

The people here on the forum are great and very helpful, so you will enjoy it here. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twisted Nerve

• Nooboo
  • Majority rule don't work in mental institutions.
« Reply #4757 on: March 27, 2014, 10:46:14 AM »
Hi everyone :) My name is Joey (but i'm a girl, yeah), I'm addicted to videogames and I play the sims 3 since it came out, on 2009. I used to concentrate only on building my houses, using motherlode a million of times and having my motives full and static.
I lost quickly the interest. But during the last two years, I "discovered" the pleasure of playing without cheating, just like my frist saves. In this way I discovered Carl's guides, that have plenty of useful informations. So thanks Carl!
I introduced me to thank you all for the help, this forum is helpful each time i have a doubt.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #4758 on: March 27, 2014, 07:38:16 PM »
A warm welcome to Twisted Nerve, babyinateacup, MischaMusic, QueenOfTheSims, and patronissimo! I hope that you all enjoy your time here!

Offline Cara

• Nooboo
« Reply #4759 on: March 30, 2014, 06:04:40 PM »
I'm Cara (not my real name, but the name of my first sim). I'm a new player (only since January). I have a family of seven people in SV right now and I'll post a story about them as soon as I figure out how to post pictures.  :)

Offline MischaMusic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4760 on: April 02, 2014, 08:49:13 PM »
A warm welcome to Twisted Nerve, babyinateacup, MischaMusic, QueenOfTheSims, and patronissimo! I hope that you all enjoy your time here!

Thank you! Everyone on here just seems to be so nice!
"'Ah, music,' he said, wiping his eyes. 'A magic beyond all we do here!'' -J.K. Rowling (via Dumbledore)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #4761 on: April 05, 2014, 07:57:52 AM »
Ello!!! I am the queen of genies (cause i love genies they are my favorite life state!). I sadly am a little cheater :'( but i am trying to break the habit with a cheat free household ;) I have been playing since 2013's christmas and was lucky enough to stumble upon this webstite so hi to all u users out there!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

cupcakeunicorn

« Reply #4762 on: April 05, 2014, 09:05:47 AM »
Hi, I'm cupcakeunicorn. I've been playing The Sims 3 since it first came out, and have finally managed to get all of the expansion packs (though I only have one stuff pack so far). Before The Sims 3, I also played The Sims 2. This is the first Sims 3 community I've joined, apart from The Sims 3 official website, but I only ever used that to get free content and stuff. Also, as you may have gathered from the name, I like cupcakes and unicorns.  ;D

Offline Reptonplay

• Nooboo
« Reply #4763 on: April 07, 2014, 03:15:23 PM »
Hello I am Reptonplay new to this site I am trying to unlock badges, crime never pay and head of the family badges
 I have save a game were my sim got lockup as a con artist when my sim get out still know badge
as for the Head of the family badge I have try everything including have all my sims in one house still now badges

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4764 on: April 07, 2014, 03:18:22 PM »
Wow, I've really gotten behind on this thread.  So rather than trying to greet everyone by name, I'll just say a warm welcome to all newcomers.  I hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4765 on: April 08, 2014, 07:20:52 AM »
I'll add my hi to all the new members, I read the intros but don't answer them all, but decided this is a good way to say hi and glad you joined the forum. Everyone here is great, most of the time   ;)

Seriously, as normal sometimes, very few and far between, someone might sound snippy, but everyone has a bad day.

Offline Noldi

• Nooboo
« Reply #4766 on: April 08, 2014, 05:39:33 PM »
Hello All,
I finally registered after being a lurker for quite a while. I just fairly recently got back into Sims when I caught the Sims 3 starter pack on special at the local superstore. Always enjoyed The Sims and I'm finding Sims 3 to be very entertaining.

Here's a question - I don't know if this is a good place or whether I should start a new thread, so please forgive me if I'm breaking protocol right off the bat:

I've been playing around with playing a lone teen and I saw something on an old thread that caught my interest and sounded like fun: starting with a broke teen, owning nothing but the clothes on his back and a small empty plot, and trying my luck at "living off the land".  Here's my question; how do I get rid of my starting money?

pandapants33

« Reply #4767 on: April 08, 2014, 05:46:01 PM »
Hello there people of the forum, my name is Amy and I come from England. I love sims a lot and I want tto say a big thankyou to Carl and Pam for this amazing forum. :)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4768 on: April 08, 2014, 06:15:23 PM »
Welcome Pandpants33 and Noldi to the forum, this is a great place to discuss and learn about the game.

@ Noldi, your question of if this is the right place to ask a question, the best place is in the Discussion thread.  For problems in playing the game Miscellaneous  Help thread is a great place to find answers. 

Offline Noldi

• Nooboo
« Reply #4769 on: April 08, 2014, 06:42:54 PM »
@Janna Thanks. I figured it out, though, once I realized that the familyfunds cheat could set it to 0.

anything