Author Topic: The Sims 3 Townie DecaDynasty Challenge  (Read 643517 times)

Offline NancyJ

• Immortal
Re: The Sims 3 Townie DecaDynasty Challenge
« Reply #315 on: June 11, 2011, 04:34:29 AM »
Yay! Finally Erik can woohoo with Agnes! Hallelujah, another nooboo on the way! :D Thanks so much, Metro.
I think that's equal parts ew and awesome... so does that mean you could start with agnes on her own and have a ghost baby as your first heir?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #316 on: June 11, 2011, 04:40:39 AM »
I think that's equal parts ew and awesome... so does that mean you could start with agnes on her own and have a ghost baby as your first heir?

I think I didn't word that correctly. If this ever happens, this will be Agnes' fourth kid already. She has three with her current roommate/husband Chris. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NancyJ

• Immortal
« Reply #317 on: June 11, 2011, 05:01:09 AM »
I wonder how many people have chosen chris to start their dynasty with? There really is a lack of eligible single men in Sunset Valley - I think I remember people having that problem in the crazy 8s challenge last year - they'd started with a female character and were exclusively straight so they had real trouble getting those 8 romantic interests. Not only are there loads more single women, most of them have at least 1 trait that makes them easy pickings. (hopeless romantic, snob, flirty)

If your first heir was a ghost baby, would all their heirs be ghosts or would some of them be human? (slight tangent I know but I've never try for baby with a ghost... or a mummy or a vampire for that matter)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #318 on: June 11, 2011, 05:05:01 AM »
Ghost Babies are 50/50 if the Parents are mixed.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #319 on: June 11, 2011, 07:56:50 AM »
If we start with a single woman that lives by herself, then can she break someone up with their spouse and a have a child with them?
For example, could Emma Hatch break up Thornton and Morgana and then have a child with Thornton?

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #320 on: June 11, 2011, 08:34:03 AM »
If we start with a single woman that lives by herself, then can she break someone up with their spouse and a have a child with them?
For example, could Emma Hatch break up Thornton and Morgana and then have a child with Thornton?

Just abide by all the rules — i.e. Thornton and Emma would need to live under the same roof.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #321 on: June 11, 2011, 08:38:54 AM »
Got it - I was meant to write that they would be living under the same roof. I'm trying to think of potential starting townies for when I begin this challenge.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #322 on: June 11, 2011, 10:10:41 AM »
Nancy I know what you mean about single men that is why my starting townie,Monika Morris,has married a homeless NPC.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline IflanaNifi

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #323 on: June 12, 2011, 06:23:44 AM »
Double checking: It is okay to use the Frio household to start because Claire and Jared's child is (unborn) with Claire and her household correct?

I know we cannot use Claire, but I didn't see this addressed while back reading (may have missed it)

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #324 on: June 12, 2011, 06:30:24 AM »
Double checking: It is okay to use the Frio household to start because Claire and Jared's child is (unborn) with Claire and her household correct?

I know we cannot use Claire, but I didn't see this addressed while back reading (may have missed it)

Well, you still can't have Claire move in and have her unborn child become the heir. Heirs need to be the result of Try For Baby of two Sims living together.

Offline IflanaNifi

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #325 on: June 12, 2011, 06:37:11 AM »
Well, you still can't have Claire move in and have her unborn child become the heir. Heirs need to be the result of Try For Baby of two Sims living together.
Wasn't planning on it, thanks!

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2011, 06:47:27 AM »
Wasn't planning on it, thanks!

Okay, great. Anyway — yes, you can start with the Frio household. ;)

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2011, 10:36:50 AM »
As information, when changing households the property and business ownership does reset.  What I did was have the heir rename each when he bought it. He added his name so future generations will know what has already been bought.  The name change remained even though the ownership didn't.

River Front Swim Center is now Bryan Jones Swim Center while the Soil and Water Research Facility is the Bryan Jones Research Facility.
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2011, 10:58:11 AM »
That's a handy way of remembering, thanks Teresa.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2011, 01:47:50 PM »
I accidentally had my founder join a band. Being that it was only one day maybe I should start over. Is there a way to undo it?

anything