Author Topic: Imaginary Friends  (Read 418959 times)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: Imaginary Friends
« Reply #375 on: April 04, 2012, 08:20:48 PM »
Thanks, Thomas & Ricalynn, those answers are both very helpful.   :)

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #376 on: April 05, 2012, 07:42:00 PM »
I actually managed to start an IF family/breeding program [LOL].
I'll post the family here if you guys want, right now its just the parents [who by pure coincidence, look exactly the same as IFs] and their daughter [Who is a toddler right now].

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2012, 12:42:57 AM »
I've just turned two IFs into real Sims for the first time.  Both had the purple hair and bright blue eyes.  They both fathered children with normal Sims and neither of the kids had any of the IF's features.  I was disappointed by that.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #378 on: April 06, 2012, 04:54:36 AM »
My first imaginary friend made real had blue hair and weird clothes, but no voice! He got it once he aged up to a teen though...

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #379 on: April 06, 2012, 06:47:54 AM »
I've just turned two IFs into real Sims for the first time.  Both had the purple hair and bright blue eyes.  They both fathered children with normal Sims and neither of the kids had any of the IF's features.  I was disappointed by that.

One of my IFs just had triplets - one has her father's hair (DeAndre Wolfe), one has her mother's hair (purple) and one a random mousey colour. I think they all have her very dark eyes, but I need to check in on her 'sister' IF that I moved out as she had gorgeous turquoise eyes that she might have passed on to her son.
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #380 on: April 06, 2012, 10:43:37 AM »
I know adopted babies and toddlers will immediately receive an IF, but will adopted children also receive one in the mail?

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #381 on: April 06, 2012, 10:45:07 AM »
My first imaginary friend made real had blue hair and weird clothes, but no voice! He got it once he aged up to a teen though...

My IF had no voice either.  She just aged up to a teen and still has no voice.  If that continues to happen, might just put her in the bin, that is just weird, lol. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #382 on: April 06, 2012, 11:46:52 AM »
Hmm mine got its voice when it aged up, oh well guess it happens sometimes. (My first IF got it, sigh I'm so unlucky!)  :-[

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #383 on: April 06, 2012, 01:16:52 PM »
I know adopted babies and toddlers will immediately receive an IF, but will adopted children also receive one in the mail?

I have had sims adopt a lot of kids at child age as I don't always have the patience for babies and toddlers, and I've never received an IF for any of those.
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #384 on: April 06, 2012, 05:04:28 PM »
I have never had a IF from a cas Child or adopted child, only toddlers

Offline beardeux

• Occult
« Reply #385 on: May 17, 2012, 02:17:50 AM »
I have a family with 3 children.  The first born never got an IF.  Then the twins came along & they both got IF's in the mail.  Also my first born was a toddler when the twins came home, but when they aged up to toddlers my first born was forced to wait for her birthday until the twins aged up (all aged at the same time).  Very busy with 3 toddlers for a long time.  I feel my first born was ripped off, in age, but especially in not getting an IF.  Is there any way I can get one for her.  They are all children now going to school.
Bear
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Nice things come in small packages.
Timing is everything.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #386 on: May 17, 2012, 04:56:13 AM »
As far as know there is now way to get the doll if you don't get it in the post.

I've read somewhere that there's a 50/50 chance of getting one, but so far I've always gotten one.

Why don't you ask on the mod board. Sounds like that's a place to look for information.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #387 on: May 17, 2012, 11:58:48 AM »
Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. I've turned so many real, only to despise them after they became teens. Most of mine had rotten traits. Also, I'm not a big fan of purple hair, etc.

Offline beardeux

• Occult
« Reply #388 on: May 17, 2012, 01:03:15 PM »
I've never used mods and don't know anything about them.  Not to trusting outside the game components.  These are the first IF's I've had and don't know what to expect.  Thanks for the headsup.  I'm not a fan of the negative traits or purple hair either.  Sounds like I'll have keep an eye on them.  Hopefully if they get unruly, I can put them in the shared family bin.  Don't want my kids picking up their bad habits.  Maybe my first born is the lucky one afterall.
Bear
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Nice things come in small packages.
Timing is everything.

Offline Forest_Bear

• Llama Wrangler
  • Simlish Song Addict
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #389 on: October 13, 2012, 06:14:05 AM »
Ever since I got supernatural my sims cant start to bond with their IF until aging to child  :(
Hi Im new! Call me Forest or Boo.