Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1649674 times)

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #660 on: July 31, 2010, 01:53:44 PM »
I like your simbot's hog, Pam! I make mine drive the Twizy, and she knows better than to take her inventor-father's chopper. My simbot eventually bought herself a mailorder groom, another simbot. They both do the "A Simbot" reaction to each other, even though they're married.

Yeah, the wrench was just so threatening, I had to capture it. She had been showing the red HUNGRY bubble while laboring, which I failed to capture. In that stage of labor, one is certainly not hungry!

With her first child, I forgot to have her announce her pregnancy to her husband. Just as I finally had her tell him, she immediately went into labor. It was really funny to watch his reaction change from "How wonderful, you're pregnant!" to "Zomg, it's an emergency, must get to the hospital!"
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #661 on: July 31, 2010, 07:13:12 PM »
I agree, gnomes are funny little beings. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #662 on: August 02, 2010, 03:22:12 PM »

When Flatten Lot is a bad idea...

I was trying to put the big Twinbrook dump on a Sunset Valley lot. I never expected all the mountains!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Offline templesmom

• Townie
  • Happy Simming!
« Reply #663 on: August 02, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »
LOL llamaMama. OK now I am picturing our little simmys standing at the base and yelling the "I can't get there from here" thought bubble. Hmm. Can you yell a thought bubble? Only in the sims.

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #664 on: August 02, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »
Man, I hate it when they do that. I wish there was a 'SmartLot' feature which adapted the lots you place. I've had stuff make cliffs when I tried placing them on hills, but this is the most extreme example I've seen.
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Leto85

« Reply #665 on: August 02, 2010, 05:42:39 PM »
When Flatten Lot is a bad idea...

I was trying to put the big Twinbrook dump on a Sunset Valley lot. I never expected all the mountains!

Haha, even teleporting is out of the question now. :P

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #666 on: August 02, 2010, 08:45:05 PM »
I hate when that happens, lol.  That is too funny. I have had that happen with some houses, not a pretty site. lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #667 on: August 04, 2010, 01:56:56 PM »

Not really sure where else to share these (mods please feel free to move) but here's a few shots of my writer sim (Cleo) who really loves butterflies, but her most favourite of all is the Glowy Fly which she was jammy enough to experience a sighting of on her first day/night in Champs Le Sims !! I'm still waiting to capture a screenie of a glowy fly landing on her nose when she's trying to catch one !! So cute ;D. The glowy fly she caught is now sitting on her desk beside her laptop, glowing away as she writes her next masterpiece.

You sure her name is Cleo.. not Snow White?  does she sing and the squirrels clean her house for her.   ;D

Leto85

« Reply #668 on: August 05, 2010, 01:39:56 PM »
@ Solstice: I like your second photo the most. Closeup sims where you can see the expressions on their faces are far the most beautiful ones you can capture, in my opinion. Did you capture that at the right moment or did you (like me) pause the game and then zooming/panning for the right side? Makes me curious about your technique.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #669 on: August 05, 2010, 01:51:40 PM »
She sings in the bath, in the shower, when she's preparing a meal, when she's just standing idly as an emote and when she's out fishing. In fact, she sings all the local songs she's learned from her holidays incessantly that I actually pretty much know all the simlish words to the songs myself and can sing along with her should I choose to, lol !! Sad, I know ;D

Why do you ask ? Does she actually look like Snow White ? Or do you just say that because she looks pasty with a creamy white skin and pink-blush cheeks ?

Well.. she does have dark hair, and with the right hair style/outfit you could make her more like Snow White. But I was saying it because of her affinity with nature (according to the photos) looks like the butterflies just flew over and landed on her.  of course if they were birds it would be even more like snow white.  

That's awesome that she sings all the time, I had a Sim family who would do that as well, and ever since then I teach no one the songs while on vacation... drove me crazy them singing it all the time.   ;D  (and yes, I almost knew all the Simlish words as well!!)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #670 on: August 05, 2010, 01:54:30 PM »
I use Tab for close ups to centre the camera. I got this one with that method -

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #671 on: August 05, 2010, 02:48:06 PM »
Haha samoht04

Looks like hes saying "UGH home work!"  ;)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #672 on: August 05, 2010, 03:02:54 PM »
haha Samoht04  

It's either "ugh homework!" (as WickedSummer87 said)

or

"duhhhhh...."

:D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #673 on: August 05, 2010, 03:09:20 PM »
He kept that expression from the moment I stopped him playing Guitar all the way through homework till I let him play his Guitar again!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #674 on: August 05, 2010, 04:10:46 PM »
I never realized you can use Tab.