Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 309288 times)

Offline CodyAlex

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 10, Chapter 164 25/9/13
« Reply #1125 on: September 29, 2013, 09:15:29 AM »
Iris is so weird!!! It tickles me to bits! Hehehe :)

SimBlip

« Reply #1126 on: September 29, 2013, 09:33:51 AM »
There's hardly anything happening, yet you still manage to make it entertaining!
Big kuddo's to you! And as always... thank you for writing!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #1127 on: September 30, 2013, 12:03:40 PM »
I should have had my sim-kids build sandcastles indoors while I had the chance! :( It looks cute when Erin does it.

Oh, and I'm glad that someone finally agrees with me on self-cleaning appliances.

It's adorably cute, if also really, really weird. I love the never-havingt-to-clean aspect of self-cleaning appliances, but at the same time...

*snicker*  Oh Irs... I swear, she just keeps gettin' better an' better!  Eddie's adorable!  Seems so odd to know this is the last generation!

It really does seem odd! I'm excited to finish but it's a weird idea at the same time.

This sounds like me and my friend when we argue about pointless things. When neither of us can make a decent point, we usually just fall to shouting "YOU'RE UGLY" at each other. It's very mature, and so is Iris.  ;D

Pretty much exactly what me and my next-eldest sister do as well :) We're 21 and 23 now...

Sure. The perfect spouse arrives, now that he's not needed. How inconsiderate.

Murphy's Law. And with all the hassle I went to to find a spouse for Iris as well...

...actually, maybe all that means is nobody wanted to marry Iris.

Iris is so weird!!! It tickles me to bits! Hehehe :)

Weird, but probably in a good way!

There's hardly anything happening, yet you still manage to make it entertaining!
Big kuddo's to you! And as always... thank you for writing!  ;D

Thanks! And thank you for reading :) I think Erin might have fewer chapters than most of my other heirs had, simply because she's having such a boring life!

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 10, Chapter 165 30/9/13
« Reply #1128 on: September 30, 2013, 12:46:51 PM »
Nothing Continues to Happen

Erin: Can I age up yet? Please?

All it means is you'll have slightly more options of ways to do absolutely nothing...

Erin: And it means cake.

Good point.

Iris: Careful with those candles! Don't you know fire can kill your eyebrows?!

Do you mean singe? Or burn?

Iris: It can do both those things as well. But if your eyebrows die, they NEVER come back.

Erin: Looks like they're still here to me, Granny.

Pansy: I think an invisible mother-in-law is even more annoying than a visible one. You can't ignore the door and pretend you're out.

Here's teen Erin. With her eyebrows intact.

Iris: It's worth being aware of the dangers...

She became Charismatic. And, as usual, dressed in pink.

Having your birthday on a weekend brings massive benefits - firstly being able to escape your family ASAP. While Nate and Pansy are eating cake and Iris is doing her weekly review of the house's shark defences, Erin heads off to the Ampitheatre.

To meet a BOY.

Erin: Hey.

Eddie: Hey.

*awkward silence*

Eddie: How was your bir... *muffled sound*

Erin and Eddie, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!

Erin: Both my feet are firmly on the ground, last I checked.

The outing turns into a date (aww), but Erin still manages to find time to go make a new friend in NPC firefighter Seamus.

That isn't popular with Eddie.

Eddie: Hey! Who d'you think you are? I'm her boyfriend, not you, even if you're older and cooler and a firefighter and stuff! It's me she wants, fire-boy!

Erin: My boyfriend, are you?

Eddie: Erm. If you want me to be... I guess I'd like to be.

Erin: I want you to be, my fluffy-wuffy bear.

Eddie: My beautiful smooshums.

Ewwwww.

After a lot more smushy talk, Erin heads off to spend time with her other relatives (the less mad ones). This is Connor, who's a Young Adult now. For Audren's benefit, Connor is Laura's kid, and Laura was Nathaniels Imaginary Friend. I really, really do need to make a family tree for these guys.

Sort-of-Uncle Kenyon beats Erin at table football.

Erin: Not fair, you've had years of practice!

And Alice, Connor's sister, stares evilly through windows. That's obviously what you do with your Saturday night, right?

Iris: Youth of today. Always so self-obsessed. You never caught me looking at myself in a mirror.

No, you were too busy fighting sharks that were nowhere to be seen and arguing with yourself.

Iris: Exactly! Sensible pasttimes!

In other news (and away from Iris...)

Iris: You can NEVER escape me!

Parker: Don't you think you should have your elder makeover, Nate?

Nathaniel: I'm happy how I am. I look cool.

Parker: You look like you stole your outfit from a bin.

Nathaniel: It's only got a few stains on it!

But he submits anyway.

Nathaniel: Argyle print, that's a young man's fashion. That'll keep them thinking I'm an Adult.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1129 on: September 30, 2013, 12:58:08 PM »
*snorts, snickers, then bursts into laughter* Oh my... that last line had me giggling for way too long lol.  Also loved Eddie trying to defend his own manhood... against the firefighter: "Eddie: Hey! Who d'you think you are? I'm her boyfriend, not you, even if you're older and cooler and a firefighter and stuff! It's me she wants, fire-boy!"  Again, that line had me cracking up.

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #1130 on: September 30, 2013, 01:56:02 PM »
I jumped of my bed and hit the celing when I saw an update! And then I almost fell off it while laughing! Thank you very much. ;) Erin is absolutely beautiful, and Eddie is hillarious!
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1131 on: September 30, 2013, 02:36:13 PM »
Thanks for brightening up my sick day with some Iris....ness.  ;D
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1132 on: September 30, 2013, 04:28:18 PM »
He he he. I'm glad to know that I can keep track of people by now.  ;D

Odd time to ask this, but where did Connor's hair come from? It looks like a dirty blonde with some gray in it, but I thought Goodwin's hair was a lighter blonde. Did it come from somewhere else?  ???

Maybe the next time I comment, I'll reflect on stuff that actually happened in the current generation.  :P

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1133 on: September 30, 2013, 07:06:58 PM »
Oh my goodness, I didn't expect Erin to be so gorgeous! Take that, Twinbrook!

I know I stare out a window creepily every Saturday night. Best part of the week.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

SimBlip

« Reply #1134 on: September 30, 2013, 08:18:02 PM »
Maybe Alice is waiting for something evil. Ha! For all we know she may listen to a tiny voice in her head that says: "Sharks! There still out there to get us..." The poor girl looked absolutely bored, though.
Glad to see Erin kept her (pencil-thin) eyebrows. She's gorgeous. Great update! :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1135 on: October 02, 2013, 10:02:17 AM »
Erin really grew up well! I kind of wish she got some genes from Pansy, but she's still really adorable. And I love the pattern on her shirt and how she still has a nice guy who she doesn't even need to marry.

Also, Connor and Erin look like they could be blood relatives. Weird. I like Alice, though. How can I not like a girl who looks like her original townie grandparents and looks out the window evilly?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Namaya

• Townie
  • Every writer has a best friend inside their head.
« Reply #1136 on: October 05, 2013, 05:00:02 PM »
Finally caught up with the story!! I started somewhere in summer I believe, lol. Your story is great!! I absolutely am in love with it and I'm sad that It is nearing its ending :((((((.
Please read my stories! Any feedback is welcome:

Between Dreams and Sunset
The Beastly Legacy

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1137 on: October 05, 2013, 09:27:25 PM »
Erin is so incredibly lovely. I don't know which was the best part: Erin, Eddie, and the firefighter or Iris's continued ranting about everything and nothing at all. Or maybe it was Nathaniel in that neon green argyle sweater.

Either way, it was all hilarious. :)

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #1138 on: October 08, 2013, 11:32:22 AM »
*snorts, snickers, then bursts into laughter* Oh my... that last line had me giggling for way too long lol.  Also loved Eddie trying to defend his own manhood... against the firefighter: "Eddie: Hey! Who d'you think you are? I'm her boyfriend, not you, even if you're older and cooler and a firefighter and stuff! It's me she wants, fire-boy!"  Again, that line had me cracking up.

Thanks! Eddie's reaction to Erin going up to that firefighter was just too funny not to get put in! I'm glad other people liked him too.

I jumped of my bed and hit the celing when I saw an update! And then I almost fell off it while laughing! Thank you very much. ;) Erin is absolutely beautiful, and Eddie is hillarious!

That must have hurt! And she is, isn't she? Shame she won't necessarily be having children. I might have to give her and Eddie some anyway once this is over.

Thanks for brightening up my sick day with some Iris....ness.  ;D

Hope you feel better now! Irisness, I like that. I like that a lot.

He he he. I'm glad to know that I can keep track of people by now.  ;D

Odd time to ask this, but where did Connor's hair come from? It looks like a dirty blonde with some gray in it, but I thought Goodwin's hair was a lighter blonde. Did it come from somewhere else?  ???

Maybe the next time I comment, I'll reflect on stuff that actually happened in the current generation.  :P

I'm not sure. It's the same hair Alice has, except I took the dark grey roots out of hers, and also the same as Kenyon's. I think it must have come from Jenni Jones-Brown, just from looking at her Sims Wiki page.

Oh my goodness, I didn't expect Erin to be so gorgeous! Take that, Twinbrook!

I know I stare out a window creepily every Saturday night. Best part of the week.

*backs away slowly*

Maybe Alice is waiting for something evil. Ha! For all we know she may listen to a tiny voice in her head that says: "Sharks! There still out there to get us..." The poor girl looked absolutely bored, though.
Glad to see Erin kept her (pencil-thin) eyebrows. She's gorgeous. Great update! :)

Maybe! Poor Alice if she does. And yeah, I'm glad Erin kept her eyebrows too! I thought about giving her really bushy ones just to prove a point to Iris, but that would have been cruel...

Erin really grew up well! I kind of wish she got some genes from Pansy, but she's still really adorable. And I love the pattern on her shirt and how she still has a nice guy who she doesn't even need to marry.

Also, Connor and Erin look like they could be blood relatives. Weird. I like Alice, though. How can I not like a girl who looks like her original townie grandparents and looks out the window evilly?

I wish she had some genes from Pansy too. I don't even know how I managed to get absolutely no Twinbrook genes into her and Nathaniel! Ah well. I like Alice too, I'm planning to save her to my bin and use her for other things.

Finally caught up with the story!! I started somewhere in summer I believe, lol. Your story is great!! I absolutely am in love with it and I'm sad that It is nearing its ending :((((((.

So am I, in a way! Well done for catching up on all 46 pages!

Erin is so incredibly lovely. I don't know which was the best part: Erin, Eddie, and the firefighter or Iris's continued ranting about everything and nothing at all. Or maybe it was Nathaniel in that neon green argyle sweater.

Either way, it was all hilarious. :)

I love the neon green argyle sweater. I may have to get one for myself!

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 10, Chapter 166 8/10/13
« Reply #1139 on: October 08, 2013, 12:50:04 PM »
The Dangers of Wishing That Stuff Would Happen

(and the dangers of excessively long titles)

Erin: 4,600 simoleans! For that! It looks like it belongs in the 18th century.

It's called an antique.

Erin: Oh, like Grandma Iris?

Iris: Oh you think you're so funny. Hahahahaha. I'm crying with laughter.

Nathaniel: A new type of easy chair?! Pansy, do you mind if we replace the sofa with a chintz recliner? It just looks so comfortable!

Erin: Dad, you're so embarassing. This is the worst day of my life.

Erin: No, wait. This is the worst day of my life. Can't you put any clothes on, Dad?

Iris: Eating breakfast in your nightwear? That's nothing! I used to go out in mine!

Erin: Just because you did something, doesn't mean everyone else should. In fact it's probably more like the opposite.

Nate is a bit of a zombie-magnet.

Girl-Zombie: Oh hey there gorgeous!

Man-Zombie: Nathaniel CrumpleSteel! Yay!

A nice bit of father-daughter bonding happens, with a game of catch.

Erin: You're going down, Dad!

Nathaniel: Am I? Am I really?

Erin: OW! Daaaaaad! Mum, Dad's chucking the ball at my head!

Nathaniel: I think you just 'went down'.

Parker: Oh. This is highly unfair. Dying and my hair has mysteriously disappeared.

Iris: Mwahahaha, I stole... oh. Not appropriate.

Parker: Do you think in the afterlife I could have my hair back?

Grim: Sure. Just come along quietly and I'm sure we can arrange that.

Eddie and Erin go to prom together. He pulls good faces to caption and he dresses appropriately for prom? This guy's a keeper.

And in other news, Erin finds an umbrella really shocking.

Yeah, let's move on from that quickly. For everyone's sanity.

Nate's taken up fishing again.

Nathaniel: I was bored.

I needed a collection for Erin.

Nathaniel: Can't you let me have anything that's just for my own amusement? You wouldn't even let me have that recliner!

Erin: Dad, Watcher, both of you are so embarassing.

Iris: See? It's what I've been telling you for years!

Erin: Grandma Iris, you're worse than embarassing.

Iris: That also confirms what I already know - I'm better than the Watcher!

Better at being annoying, yeah, I won't deny that.

It's never too early to start cultivating your best friends.

Or possibly Erin's just trying to kid herself she has a normal life.

And we close this episode with Pansy's death. Two deaths within a week is clearly what the consequences of demanding something happens soon is. Sorry Pansy. We'll miss you, even though you were barely ever in the story and I pretty much left you on free will after you gave birth to Erin.

anything