Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 310671 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 9 Chapter 151 5/6/13
« Reply #975 on: June 06, 2013, 02:52:04 AM »
Got it! I had to look it up but now all the clues match up; the hair, flower name etc.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #976 on: June 06, 2013, 07:59:47 AM »
I feel stupid. I'm still not sure I've guessed who the girlfriend is- or rather, whether my guess is correct. But if it is who I think it is, she's drop-dead gorgeous for a Twinbrook Sim and her children tend to be cuter than her if the nose doesn't carry.

Don't feel stupid, I don't see her used much in stories on the forum! And yeah, she is. I've never seen her kids though!

I think I've got a PRETTY good guess as to who his girlfriend is--although if I'm right, she's a little older than he is.

She's a little bit older, yeah, probably about a week or so. So you're probably right :)

Got it! I had to look it up but now all the clues match up; the hair, flower name etc.

Well done!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #977 on: June 06, 2013, 08:38:56 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen her children. Anyway, RIP, Alys -- I hope you had a happy life.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #978 on: June 07, 2013, 01:53:05 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen her children. Anyway, RIP, Alys -- I hope you had a happy life.

I think she did. Despite Iris' cheating and having to be part of a dynasty.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 9 Chapter 152 7/6/13
« Reply #979 on: June 07, 2013, 02:18:53 PM »
Love Is In The Air

Justin: I have a Young Again potion in my inventory. Why can't I use it?

Because.

Justin: That's an argument you use on small children.

And apparently on you.

Iris: I still think you're hot.

Alys has been dead two days.

Iris: Two days is like nearly a lifetime.

Justin: Not complaining.

Nathaniel: Erm. Umm. Do you like comic books?

Pansy Prudence (grats to all those who guessed Pansy as Nate's girlfriend): Why are we talking about comic books and not on a date?

Nathaniel: You got old.

Pansy: *narrows eyes*

Nathaniel: I mean, you grew up and I'm still a teenager.

Pansy: I thought for a moment you'd said I was old.

Nathaniel: Never. Why would I say such a thing as that?

Phoenix Prudence has also found love, with someone who's name I unfortunately can't remember. Cute though.

Justin: I still can't see why I can't use that Young Again potion.

Because of the age difference, Pansy and Nate have to come up with non-romantic things to do. So in the manner of sims, they whack each other with pillows.

Nathaniel: Ready...

Pansy: ...set...

Both: Go!

If they enjoy it...

Laura: Come on, come on... A rocket! Yes! Take that Donkey Kong!

Iris retires, because everyone wants to see more of her now she's 80 days old.

Nathaniel: I don't.

Laura: As long as she's not in her swimsuit at 10am, indoors.

Justin: I think I prefer her in her swimsuit.

Nathaniel: Ew. Parent's shouldn't be allowed to flirt.

Laura... is still playing video games.

Laura: I'm allowed. Not my fault you won't let me complete my LTW before I become a YA. Or I'd be doing that.

It's like a Nerd invasion. Everyone's a high level Nerd and plays a lot of games.

Iris: Fell off. Oops.

Even if not all of them are very good.

She's finally not playing games!

Laura: And unavailable for comment. Please try again later.

Iris: Okay!

Justin finally maxes charisma. Belatedly I realise he probably won't be around at moving time and so that's pretty much useless to the dynasty. But he had a wish for it.

Laura's planning to take on the cooking, and is learning some recipes for no other reason than I like having options for my simmies to eat.

Laura: I don't really understand why Fish and Chips needs a recipe, though.

For the first time ever in my sims playing time, I've managed to get the entire family at the table at once to eat. Well, technically Laura's finished, but I'm saying it counts. They almost look normal.

I'm just including this shot as an overview of the upstairs of the house, which I didn't do anything much to except bedroom recolours. It's also clearly bath hour.

And then to round off what was a very disjointed update, the kids age up to Young Adult. Time for the requirements to get more intense!

Everyone: Happy birthday!

Kenyon: Where? What birthday?

Laura: Mirror. Dresser. Now.

Nathaniel: I don't know what my mum's doing and I don't think I want to. But how did she get a sword?

Jenni Jones-Brown: Not a bad party, but I wish they'd tidy up. Maybe I'll make them move into my house when Kenyon marries the girl.

Lang Gwydd: Very interesting thought, that.

Jenni: You're not listening.

YA Laura, ready to make friends and just possibly children.

YA Nathaniel, ready and bearded up.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #980 on: June 07, 2013, 02:25:31 PM »
I haven't commented in a while, just thought I'd pop in and say that Nathaniel and Laura are both very good looking! And that I am still here :) Great update!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #981 on: June 07, 2013, 02:30:09 PM »
Looking good, Nathaniel (and Laura, of course)! I was going to guess Pansy just the second before you posted that chapter! I can't wait to see how her nooboos turn out (assuming she doesn't have the same fate as Sinbad Rotter!)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #982 on: June 07, 2013, 02:33:50 PM »
Looks like I was right with my guess of Pansy, then. Glad to see her involved in this story.  :D

I must say that I think Nathaniel looks quite dashing with a beard.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #983 on: June 07, 2013, 03:07:06 PM »
Yes! For once, the clues added up correctly in my head. That doesn't happen often, I might add. Good luck on Nathaniel's final requirements and I'm sure Laura will have some cute nooboos to share with us.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #984 on: June 07, 2013, 04:30:16 PM »
Huzzah, I was right about Pansy Prudence! (For the first time, ever, I was right about some author/writer/story/thingy guessing game!)

Oh, and I completely agree with Nathaniel: parents should NOT be allowed to flirt! I'm so emotionally scarred . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #985 on: June 07, 2013, 05:14:38 PM »
I haven't commented in a while, just thought I'd pop in and say that Nathaniel and Laura are both very good looking! And that I am still here :) Great update!

Hello again :) Nice to see you on this thread!

Looking good, Nathaniel (and Laura, of course)! I was going to guess Pansy just the second before you posted that chapter! I can't wait to see how her nooboos turn out (assuming she doesn't have the same fate as Sinbad Rotter!)

Haha, good timing then! Hopefully she won't share his fate, that was hopefully just really bad luck and not some kind of curse...

Looks like I was right with my guess of Pansy, then. Glad to see her involved in this story.  :D

I must say that I think Nathaniel looks quite dashing with a beard.

He does! That and I don't use the beards nearly enough in game.

Yes! For once, the clues added up correctly in my head. That doesn't happen often, I might add. Good luck on Nathaniel's final requirements and I'm sure Laura will have some cute nooboos to share with us.

Spoiler: I've seen them and they're adorable.

Huzzah, I was right about Pansy Prudence! (For the first time, ever, I was right about some author/writer/story/thingy guessing game!)

Oh, and I completely agree with Nathaniel: parents should NOT be allowed to flirt! I'm so emotionally scarred . . .

Luckily mine have been split up since I was small and I've never had to witness my parents flirting. My dad and his second wife is weird enough!

Well done to everyone who guessed it was Pansy. I'm awful at guessing things in stories too - I've given up trying on ones like Schipperke's now where they're always way too hard for me!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #986 on: June 07, 2013, 06:06:16 PM »
I think Justin's ears are big enough to have wrinkles.  :P
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #987 on: June 07, 2013, 11:53:50 PM »
There's no mistaking the Prudence nose!

I'm so glad that Laura and Kenyon are together and young adults, because every game deserves their very own attempt at a Samhain.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #988 on: June 08, 2013, 12:03:13 AM »
My goodness...I finally realized just how close you are to the end of the dynasty. It seems just so surreal, doesn't it?

Laura is beautiful. She and Kenyon make an adorable couple for certain. All the best for Pansy and Nathaniel!

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #989 on: June 09, 2013, 01:41:20 PM »
I think Justin's ears are big enough to have wrinkles.  :P

I'm almost disappointed they don't!

There's no mistaking the Prudence nose!

I'm so glad that Laura and Kenyon are together and young adults, because every game deserves their very own attempt at a Samhain.

Yep, that nose is the massive giveaway. I've not seen their kids as older than toddlers yet, but if they're anywhere nears as cute as Samhain I'll be happy!

My goodness...I finally realized just how close you are to the end of the dynasty. It seems just so surreal, doesn't it?

Laura is beautiful. She and Kenyon make an adorable couple for certain. All the best for Pansy and Nathaniel!

It really does. I've been doing this dynasty for over a year, it's going to be really weird when it's over! I'm pleased how Laura and Nathaniel have both got themselves nicely coupled up, the problem with having all those kids in Iris' generation was that I never had household space for them to marry and have kids.

anything