Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 310000 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Chapter 143 23/4/13
« Reply #900 on: April 23, 2013, 06:21:08 AM »
Technically, you can't get a painting lesson at 2 am. I don't know why the heck not, but I always have to wait until six for lessons. Anyway,
Just one of those things us Simmers know. lol

Justing looks much more hip with his new makeover. I can't wait to see more of him. Maybe Alys wants to be like Gabrielle and be an amazing dynasty spouse who dies a day before the next generation moves?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #901 on: April 23, 2013, 08:23:00 AM »
Technically, you can't get a painting lesson at 2 am. I don't know why the heck not, but I always have to wait until six for lessons. Anyway, Looking forward to that nooboo! Out of curiosity, why do you want to keep Alys and Iris married?

I'm sure I have in the past... maybe it was changed by a patch? Or I had a glitch which is probably more likely.

I'd quite like to keep them married because it's not Alys' fault she's not able give Iris a baby, and I like my sim couples to stay together for as long as they can and be happy. If it had been a legacy I'd have had them adopt. I've broken sim couples up if they're totally incompatible or for the needs of a storyline before, but I don't like to when they're a nice couple and getting along. And also I quite like the challenge of getting generation 9 while keeping the marriage intact. Possibly slightly weird, but there you are!

Just one of those things us Simmers know. lol

Justing looks much more hip with his new makeover. I can't wait to see more of him. Maybe Alys wants to be like Gabrielle and be an amazing dynasty spouse who dies a day before the next generation moves?

Maybe she does! I kinda hope she does although at the time generation 9 aged to teen she was already 94 days so I suspect it's unlikely. Then again I had a sim live to 126 once! Justin will be around for a long time yet! And yeah, there are all sorts of bizarre facts about the game only a true simmer would know. I tried to introduce my fiancé to it and he couldn't understand how there were so many tiny little things I knew about the game. He thought it was boring...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #902 on: April 23, 2013, 08:36:54 AM »

I'd quite like to keep them married because it's not Alys' fault she's not able give Iris a baby, and I like my sim couples to stay together for as long as they can and be happy. If it had been a legacy I'd have had them adopt. I've broken sim couples up if they're totally incompatible or for the needs of a storyline before, but I don't like to when they're a nice couple and getting along. And also I quite like the challenge of getting generation 9 while keeping the marriage intact. Possibly slightly weird, but there you are!

Your reason is much sweeter than the one I thought of -- that you wanted Alys to supply the tombstone. On the other hand, in order to do that, she has to score 75,000 happiness points, so it's not really exploitation.

The dreadlocks really work on Justin and definitely minimize the impact of his ears.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #903 on: April 23, 2013, 09:24:08 AM »
Your reason is much sweeter than the one I thought of -- that you wanted Alys to supply the tombstone. On the other hand, in order to do that, she has to score 75,000 happiness points, so it's not really exploitation.

The dreadlocks really work on Justin and definitely minimize the impact of his ears.

Well, that would be nice as well. :)

And yeah, I was surprised how well the dreadlocks suited him considering his ears. He's actually a really nice looking sim, I think.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #904 on: April 23, 2013, 04:02:12 PM »
Well, they didn't have to stay married in order for her to provide the tombstone. I get that. I just thought it was a simple marriage of convenience because there were no eligible males. It didn't seem like they were really in love, but what do I know? I'm not playing them.

I vaguely remember being able to take classes in the middle of the night, but it was a very long time ago.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #905 on: April 23, 2013, 04:57:45 PM »
Well, they didn't have to stay married in order for her to provide the tombstone. I get that. I just thought it was a simple marriage of convenience because there were no eligible males. It didn't seem like they were really in love, but what do I know? I'm not playing them.

I vaguely remember being able to take classes in the middle of the night, but it was a very long time ago.

So did I originally. Then Alys kept popping wishes for Iris, and Iris even started having them back (hers are about 50/50 for Alys and Justin). And they kept autonomously going for romantic interactions. So maybe I was wrong!

I think I'm thinking you because for a long time the game my laptop wasn't patched up right, because it's a Mac and the patches made it really weird. I've checked and you're right, you can't from about midnight. Guess I know now!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #906 on: April 23, 2013, 05:04:56 PM »
Justin and Iris ought to make an adorable nooboo. :) I can't wait to see him/her!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #907 on: April 24, 2013, 05:41:34 PM »
Justin and Iris ought to make an adorable nooboo. :) I can't wait to see him/her!

They do! Though I'm aware I might be biased.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #908 on: April 24, 2013, 05:50:36 PM »
Justin is one of my favorite sims, I'm glad he was chosen.  :D

So many fires...First meteors, now fires? Nowhere is safe!  :o

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Chapter 144 24/4/13
« Reply #909 on: April 24, 2013, 06:03:30 PM »
Help Me Please

Another fire?

Justin: Fire! Fire! Help!

And Justin still has no idea how to deal with one.

Justin: I can't remember the phone number! Maybe I'll send them an email.

Computer geeks should not be trusted with fire.

Justin: You've hurt my feelings.

Now is not the time to be complaining about hurt feelings, now is the time to be putting out the fire.

Justin: I might cry.

Iris for a third time comes the rescue.

Oh god, don't provoke it again!

Justin: Actually I'm putting it out.

The most sensible thing anyone's done so far in this file.

Meanwhile fire hero Iris is pregnant.

Iris: Yay, baby me. You can be my mini-me. You'll be just like me.

That's a scary prospect.

Iris: I'll teach you everything I know.

Alys: Please don't.

Iris: You're not allowed to dangle them upside down, you're not allowed to give them dangerous weapons, you're not allowed to give them nectar. So what's the point of having a baby?

To continue the dynasty.

Iris: Meh.

Justin meanwhile has become a teacher, because I like the teacher career.

And is seriously hating Iris for making them just be friends.

Justin: She said she loved me. She said she cared.

Iris: Actually I didn't. I said I'd make you a roast dinner every Sunday if I could, and I can't, so I haven't actually gone back on any of my promises.

*checks Iris isn't in the politics career*

Alys: A paparazzi has their head in my wall. I don't know what to think about that.

Tim Burre: Nice wall though.

Oh yes. The paparazzi are multiplying. Breeding possibly. On my doorstep.

Iris: I'm having a baby. I don't know if I should be trusted with a baby.

Neither do I.

Iris: I don't care if you're a sim too, you're a Shark first and foremost! Just wait until Kelsey gets back, and we'll talk!

Wrong story.

Iris: And so you see, Sharks are not to be trusted.

Bonkers. Totally so.

Justin: First used for my ability to father a child, then used as a handyman. I'm never going to speak to her again. I'm never going to speak to any woman again.

Justin: Awww, nooboo!

Iris: The baby book didn't tell me this'd hurt!

I'm fairly sure it did.

Iris: I skipped the childbirth part, it didn't look nice.

That'll explain it then.

Iris: Actually, I'm quite tired. This'll have to wait until the morning.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #910 on: April 24, 2013, 06:45:02 PM »

Justin: Fire! Fire! Help!

And Justin still has no idea how to deal with one.

Justin: I can't remember the phone number! Maybe I'll send them an email.

Computer geeks should not be trusted with fire.

That made me laugh so loud. I loved that show, especially the first season. And that episode is genius.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #911 on: April 24, 2013, 07:26:05 PM »
Poor, poor Justin. XD

Actually I sort of feel bad for the as of yet unborn nooboo. Iris might be an interesting mother...

molly1231

« Reply #912 on: April 25, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »
I hope the nooboo has blue hair.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #913 on: April 25, 2013, 11:21:59 AM »
I love it that Iris wants to take a nap. Sure, go ahead and sleep. The baby will wait.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #914 on: April 26, 2013, 06:17:30 PM »
Hilarious. Especially how it coincides with the chapter break. I cannot wait to see this nooboo!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04