Author Topic: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge  (Read 195525 times)

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
Re: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge
« Reply #645 on: July 08, 2018, 01:43:24 PM »
Thanks for the quick answer, @MarianT...
Since the twins were born in the active household, it threw me off and suprised me. The nursery was ready for the baby before the founder went into labor/went to the hosptial. Since the game put the boy in that bassinet, sounds like he's the heir. :)

You can read it here from the beginning.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #646 on: July 20, 2018, 07:43:00 PM »
I'm confused about when to move out an heir.  So for example, the heir completes the requirements for the toddler, child, and teen life stage.  If the founder has completed his bloodline
 requirements can the teen then be aged up and moved out? Then for the next second heir to move out, the first heir must complete all requirements (bloodline and heir)?
Cynthia

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #647 on: July 20, 2018, 08:07:09 PM »
I'm confused about when to move out an heir.  So for example, the heir completes the requirements for the toddler, child, and teen life stage.  If the founder has completed his bloodline
 requirements can the teen then be aged up and moved out? Then for the next second heir to move out, the first heir must complete all requirements (bloodline and heir)?

Yes. Originally, you could move out an heir as a teen, but now that we've speeded up the aging process, you can age up your heir to YA when the founder has completed the bloodline requirements, and the heir is ready to go. And yes, your first heir will have to complete the bloodline requirements before the next heir can move out, and so on.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #648 on: July 21, 2018, 05:06:28 PM »
I can't find the lilies anymore.  I looked at Magnolia Park and Oakenstead.  Do some plants take time to be spawned?  I found the cherry tree behind the Landgraabs house.  I'm trying to make death flowers for my Vampire lineage. Never mind I found the lily plant.
Cynthia

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #649 on: July 24, 2018, 07:10:43 PM »
Sorry for the double post, I have another question about gardening.  I spliced plants to get the pomegranate and orchid to make death flowers and it shows that the splice worked. But the plants don't produce the pomegranates or orchids.  Also the same for the strawberry and snapdragon to make dragon fruit.  I looked at the forum and it mentions that there is only a one percent chance of the rare plants succeeding through grafting.  The guide says you can buy rare seed packets at level 10 gardening but the forum says the rare seed packets stay locked even at level ten. I don't know if my vampire can complete the garden.  One do the rare seed packets contain these plants especially the death plant? Two are the rare seed packets even available now? Three are we able to complete the vampire garden at this time?
Cynthia

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #650 on: July 24, 2018, 08:53:21 PM »
Sorry for the double post, I have another question about gardening.  I spliced plants to get the pomegranate and orchid to make death flowers and it shows that the splice worked. But the plants don't produce the pomegranates or orchids.  Also the same for the strawberry and snapdragon to make dragon fruit.  I looked at the forum and it mentions that there is only a one percent chance of the rare plants succeeding through grafting.  The guide says you can buy rare seed packets at level 10 gardening but the forum says the rare seed packets stay locked even at level ten. I don't know if my vampire can complete the garden.  One do the rare seed packets contain these plants especially the death plant? Two are the rare seed packets even available now? Three are we able to complete the vampire garden at this time?

I don't know much about the rare seed packets. You can get dragon fruit from one of the San Myshuno festivals, or used to be able to. Pomegranates can be fished up in Sylvan Glade. There will be more bug fixes on July 31, so you might have to wait until then.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #651 on: July 24, 2018, 09:19:25 PM »
thank you I guess I'll start over and then by the time July 31st rolls around I'll be ready.
Cynthia

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #652 on: August 03, 2018, 04:31:24 PM »
I'm confused about the requirements for the heir to move out.  I thought that once the founder completed the Bloodline option requirements and the heir had become a Young Adult that the heir could move out.  Then the heir could finish up his requirements.  But then I was reading some comments that said the heir has to finish all the requirements before moving out.  So then the former heir just raises a new child heir? Does the heir also have to max a unique career before moving out? Please give an example.
Cynthia

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #653 on: August 03, 2018, 05:52:52 PM »
@CynKuy: there are requirements for heirs (while still living with their parents) and requirements for founders and former heirs (after they've moved out). Someone may have not been clear about what "all requirements" means.

Maxing a career is for founders and former heirs, along with specific bloodline requirements. Yes they will be raising a child during that time.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #654 on: August 03, 2018, 06:10:12 PM »
Thanks.  Can they quit their job after they max their career?
Cynthia

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #655 on: August 03, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »
Thanks.  Can they quit their job after they max their career?

Yes, once a heir has maxed a career, he or she can quit.

Offline jaycravn

• im very serious about the cat hoodie
  • Llama Wrangler
  • ✨♏🌟🌈💖🌈🌟♏✨
« Reply #656 on: August 23, 2018, 08:46:37 AM »
question regarding holidays:
so we can delete the default ones and then make up to 8 of our own - can we later change/delete and replace them or are the first 8 we make permanent for the rest of the challenge?
my pronouns are: they/them/theirs/themself & he/him/his/himself
if anyone sees the ts4 cat hoodie edited to have ear holes Please contact me IMMEDIATELY

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #657 on: August 23, 2018, 12:55:56 PM »
question regarding holidays:
so we can delete the default ones and then make up to 8 of our own - can we later change/delete and replace them or are the first 8 we make permanent for the rest of the challenge?

I'd say you should keep them. With 8 holidays, you should be able to cover most of the traditions, and if you don't like one or two of them, you can always skip them for the household you're playing.

Offline jaycravn

• im very serious about the cat hoodie
  • Llama Wrangler
  • ✨♏🌟🌈💖🌈🌟♏✨
« Reply #658 on: August 24, 2018, 05:56:56 AM »
ok thanks. i havent made the new ones yet just deleted the originals, so i will need to be doing some planning before i make the permanent eight!
my pronouns are: they/them/theirs/themself & he/him/his/himself
if anyone sees the ts4 cat hoodie edited to have ear holes Please contact me IMMEDIATELY

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #659 on: August 24, 2018, 05:16:48 PM »
Does scouting count as a part-time job?
Cynthia

anything