Author Topic: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge  (Read 197024 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge
« Reply #660 on: August 24, 2018, 06:41:30 PM »
Does scouting count as a part-time job?

Yes. Your teen will have to become a Llamacorn scout (I think that's the highest level), as a teen. In other words, if your Sim reaches Llamacorn level as a child, he or she will have to do something else as a teen.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #661 on: September 08, 2018, 09:43:16 PM »
My vampire hunter dynasty failed, do the other dynasties still have to make an enemy with the failed bloodline?
Cynthia

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jaycravn

• im very serious about the cat hoodie
  • Llama Wrangler
  • ✨♏🌟🌈💖🌈🌟♏✨
« Reply #662 on: September 12, 2018, 03:48:24 AM »
with the retail dynasty, how do we determine if the business has been 5 stars for three days? if i open the restaurant at 11 and reach 5 stars at 3, is that 1 of the 3 days required at five stars or will it not be 1 day until 3pm the next day?
also, is it okay to let the rating drop after i get the 5 star rating for 3 days or should i maintain it until the (not-yet-born) heir moves out?
my pronouns are: they/them/theirs/themself & he/him/his/himself
if anyone sees the ts4 cat hoodie edited to have ear holes Please contact me IMMEDIATELY

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #663 on: September 21, 2018, 08:27:05 AM »
My vampire hunter dynasty failed, do the other dynasties still have to make an enemy with the failed bloodline?
@CynKuy No you do not have to be enemies with the failed line, they are out of the run.

with the retail dynasty, how do we determine if the business has been 5 stars for three days? if i open the restaurant at 11 and reach 5 stars at 3, is that 1 of the 3 days required at five stars or will it not be 1 day until 3pm the next day?
also, is it okay to let the rating drop after i get the 5 star rating for 3 days or should i maintain it until the (not-yet-born) heir moves out?
@jaycravn As I can see you have not gotten an answer I will try to provide my take on it.
As it would not be normal to have a restaurant open for 24 hours I would more say if you have it open 8-12 hours on a given day and end it at 5 stars that would count as one day.
Thats more realistic.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #664 on: November 24, 2018, 12:30:19 PM »
A few questions,

The first born child of my vampire founder is not born a vampire, is he still eligable to be heir?  If so, when does he have to become a vampire?  While he is not a vampire can he use his aspiration points on potions as they will wear off?

Thanks
Helen

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #665 on: November 24, 2018, 01:17:49 PM »
A few questions,

The first born child of my vampire founder is not born a vampire, is he still eligable to be heir?  If so, when does he have to become a vampire?  While he is not a vampire can he use his aspiration points on potions as they will wear off?

Thanks
Helen
Your heir will have to become a vampire, but he doesn't have to be born one. He can't use the rewards that are for aliens only but otherwise he can spend points while not a vampire.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #666 on: November 27, 2018, 05:15:30 PM »
I know this has probably already been asked, so forgive me.. but are we able to purchase club vibes? I know that it says you can only purchase the Networking perk OR one skill building perk not both.. but are vibes completely disallowed? TIA

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #667 on: December 06, 2018, 09:00:18 AM »
Regarding fame:

You're allowed a one-time use of the quirk removal potion. Whether you disable fame is up to you; ditto for choosing to have a Sim become famous.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #668 on: December 06, 2018, 09:01:17 AM »
I know this has probably already been asked, so forgive me.. but are we able to purchase club vibes? I know that it says you can only purchase the Networking perk OR one skill building perk not both.. but are vibes completely disallowed? TIA

Club vibes, and other club perks are okay.

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #669 on: December 28, 2018, 04:55:34 AM »
With alot of updates and new packs comming to this game, we all try to keep the dynasties up to date too.

So its now time for a new round of update the dynasty spreadsheets.
I plan to have them updated by latest 13th January

So if you see something missing in a dynasty spreadsheet, or something not working. Or in general an idea to make them better or easier to use.
Then please PM me.

Thanks for all that want to help.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #670 on: January 01, 2019, 02:03:44 AM »
I think I may have just ruined one of my families by mistake (after working on this file for a couple of months now) I thought that it was 4am Sunday morning when I switched to my alien family from my Retail family.. but it was only 4am SATURDAY morning *sigh* so which family fails? Is it the one that I left early (Retail?) or the one that I went to early? (Alien) Cringing in advance..

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #671 on: January 01, 2019, 08:54:36 AM »
I think I may have just ruined one of my families by mistake (after working on this file for a couple of months now) I thought that it was 4am Sunday morning when I switched to my alien family from my Retail family.. but it was only 4am SATURDAY morning *sigh* so which family fails? Is it the one that I left early (Retail?) or the one that I went to early? (Alien) Cringing in advance..

How long were you playing it? I'd suggest going back to your Retail family and play one more day, then go on to the aliens.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #672 on: January 01, 2019, 07:05:54 PM »
Thanks @MarianT . I was playing a full day (the Alien founder even came home from work with a promotion) before I realised. Would it be Ok to tack an extra day onto the Retail family the following round? It does kind of go against the rules though doesn't it.. :-\

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #673 on: January 11, 2019, 11:47:14 PM »
Another probably obvious question, but am I able to buy a potion of youth and use it for the 'helpers' once they are an elder?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #674 on: January 12, 2019, 09:14:06 AM »
Another probably obvious question, but am I able to buy a potion of youth and use it for the 'helpers' once they are an elder?

No. I think we allowed it for heirs at one time in case they kept aging after the younger heir left. We wanted players to be able to assemble their entire bloodline at the end. Helpers can "wish for youthful vigor" at the Wishing Well, however.

anything