Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 4 Heir Vote (18 November)  (Read 19887 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 4 Heir Vote (18 November)
« on: March 23, 2018, 04:36:30 PM »
A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen Sharebear

I am proud to tell that i was allowed to play a Sharebear legacy alongside the other talented players and writers here on the forum.
This will for me be a relax attempt where the only goal is to get the 103 points while having fun.

Generation 1:
Name: Shireen Sharebear
Aspiration: Curator.
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Genius, Family-Oriented.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Generation 2:
Name: Nathan Sharebear
Aspiration: Friend of the Animals.
Traits: Dog Lover, Foodie, Romantic

Generation 3:
Name: Jane Sharebear
Aspiration: Joke Star.
Traits: Bookworm, Clumsy, Family Oriented.

Chapters:

Shireen: Week 1
Shireen: Week 2
Shireen: Week 3

Generation 2 Heir Vote

Shireen+Heir Gen 2: Week 4
Nathan: Week 5
Nathan: Week 6
Nathan: Week 7

Generation 3 Heir Vote

Nathan+Heir Gen 3: Week 8
Jane: Week 9
Jane: Week 10

Generation 4 Heir Vote

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen (23 Mar)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 04:36:57 PM »
Rules and scoring:
Short lifespan

Succession Laws:
Bloodline: Traditional
Heir: Democracy
Species: Tolerant

No special hard rules.

Score:
Family        4/10
Creative    3/10
Fortune    3/10
Love        3/10
Knowledge    8/10
Athletic    9/10
Nature        5/10
Food        1/10   
Popularity    3/10
Deviance    8/10
Parenthood    1/2
Seasons        0/3
Penalties    0
Handicap    1/1

Total:        49/103

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 04:38:53 PM »
Introduction:

If I could just remember what had happened. It feels like yesterday I was someone else, somewhere else.
Now I am here on this empty big lot, with a feeling that someone is watching over me.

A mail on my phone, does someone know what happened to me?

“Hi Shireen,
I am glad you accepted my invitation to start a legacy family. I know you might be confused right now, and that you cannot remember much, (thats sadly one of the side effects of the teleporter.)
But so that you can remember who I am, I am a watcher. I am normally a very strategic and overachieving watcher, but this time i searched for a more relaxed project, and this is where you come into the picture.
You wanted a new start, remember? At the wishing well in your hometown. A new start to build a family and follow your dreams. And you knew it would be easiest to get if you could get in connection with a watcher.
So here I am, and attached is the deal I have for you. You will start a legacy following the rules attached. But don't worry, I will make sure your dreams come true.

Sincelery
Watcher LenaLJ

OBS; I am not that kind of watcher that talks to you, so dont worry about strange voices in your head”

Legacy? Watcher? Wishing well? Whats going on here, if just I could remember! But the only thing i seem to remember is myself in different situations, but with different hair and clothes.

Whats going on here, should I just take the offer of that watcher?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 05:01:33 PM »
Shireen is beautiful!
That short bob looks so good on her. That and her glasses set her apart from her other long-haired "cousins."
Please, please, please convince Shireen to accept the offer from her normally strategic, overachieving watcher!
Even the super-duper power-player that you are needs to relax now and then. :D

I'm greatly looking forward to following Shireen as she starts on her new life.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 05:42:41 PM »
OH YAY!!! I love your intro.

OBS; I am not that kind of watcher that talks to you, so dont worry about strange voices in your head

That made me chuckle. I am not that kind of watcher, either. Welcome aboard, Lena!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 06:10:11 PM »
I honestly love how all you Sharebear dynasty players manage to make her look so different each time!

Also that first pic of her on the stats page is beautiful with the sunlight behind her
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 06:20:16 PM »
Woohoo! Welcome Shireen! Oh, I'm so excited. I have to laugh that getting all 103 points on short lifespan is going to be a relaxed game for you, but knowing what I know about you I'm sure you and Shireen will manage with ease.

I loved the cameos by the other four Sharebears! It's so fun to see them side-by-side.

I'm already having fun reading this. I'm excited to see where it goes from here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 06:57:04 PM »
What a cool intro!!  Loved the collage of the other version of our dear founder!
I'm really looking forward to how you'll casually stroll through racking up the 103 points.  Must say, I'm already questioning if I'll end up scoring in the mid 80's  ;=)
Looking forward to more!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 11:09:12 PM »
Oh, how exciting! Another sharebear! I, too, have to giggle that getting all the points on short is considered 'relaxed'. You're such an inspiration!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 02:01:16 AM »
What a cool intro!!  Loved the collage of the other version of our dear founder!
I'm really looking forward to how you'll casually stroll through racking up the 103 points.  Must say, I'm already questioning if I'll end up scoring in the mid 80's  ;=)
Looking forward to more!

If I manage 75 points I'm going to be happy. I decided to switch to normal lifespan, too, because short was stressing me out and wasn't fun for me. Lena likes her game fast, though, and I'm sure she'll have no trouble at all in getting all the points.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 01:09:22 PM »
Yes!  Another Sharebear!  I love how difference yet awesome each of them are!  Can't wait to read more, Lena ^^  Also, have to agree about that first pic, with the sunlight behind her.  I'm always envious of your shots!

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2018, 09:05:36 PM »
Another awesome Sharebear!  I thought it might be hard to tell them all apart, but everyone has done such a good job of making the Founder their own.  Your Shireen and your screenshots are beautiful.  If what everyone says about your ability to rack up points is true, then I'm looking forward to learning a lot from your story.  :)

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2018, 03:39:00 PM »
@oshizu I am so glad you like the way Shireen look, and so glad I am allowed to join your Sharebears.

@reggikko Thanks, trying a bit of a different writing style here, and it might take me a bit longer to write and post then, but think it is worth it.
And about that line, I had to convince her somehow.

@wa-wa-world I waited a long time for the light to fall just like that. Took so many pictures. And I really like the Sharebear concept, the original is so pretty, and it was very funny to give her my look.

@FrancescaFiori and @PeregrineTook I am happy you like the cameo, I wanted to ask permisions, but that would have made me ruin the surprise.

@Shewolf13 Thanks it means alot to me that my pictures are like by others just as much as me, I spent alot of time on them.

@BallerinaHippo I will write this a bit more like story than documentary, but hope I can sneak in a bit of strategy here and there even though this is my strategy free game.

In general thanks for all the nice comments from all of you. The chapters will come, but as I have alot to do not always as often as I would have liked.
And this will be a relaxed game for me, just look at my Petal Legacy rules if you dont think so.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2018, 03:43:18 PM »
Oh LenaLJ, you are such an amazing gamer!
I seriously do hope you will share your tips and strategies with us all!
Many wishes that you will enjoy your legacies (both of them) as much as we will enjoy their wonderful stories and breathtaking screenshots. :D

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen Week 1 (13 April)
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 04:09:14 PM »
Week 1:

Just another glance at the rules and guidelines that the watcher sent me. It did not sound that bad.
It’s not like I have anything to lose anyway, and if this watcher deal should did not work out for me, I knew exactly how to break the rules and live on my life after my own rules.

First step was to gain money for some statue we apparently needed to have. Don't really understand why though. But it will give me a chance to start my collections.

Selling the duplicated frogs I gathered was more than enough for the statue, lets see what the next step is.
“Find a elder of opposite gender, with 3 unique traits and convince them to move in with you, see love points for reference.” An elder? Why an elder, I am not going to marry an elder thats for sure!

The watcher must be crazy, I am not going to do that. Instead I had the feeling of having to visit this place. Selvadorada. So many of the memories I have are from here.

Everything here really feels like I have been here before except him. See if I had searched for a elder I might never have met him!
I do not know why I said this to him, but I just had a certain urge to share my life with him.
“Hi, I am Shireen, Shireen Sharebear. I am part of a legacy where we could fulfill all our dreams. Do you want to be with me?”
Ratherly shocked he told me his shift was over, but that he would visit me tomorrow.

Should I maybe just stick to the watchers plan anyway? She wrote move in not marry. This poor soul was easily convincible, he just wanted a quiet place to live out his last days, Selvadorada and all its tourists was just not him anymore. A insane, goofball that is also a loner, the right traits to join this kind of legacy.

Step 4 was finally find love. When he showed up it was as if my heart stood still. His kisses showed me he had chosen me too. He is a genius just like me, a little bit of a snob, which fits a legacy well, and squeamish something he wanted to fight just to be with me.

The next step was more than satisfying, clearly now marked as repeatable.

Anthony wished for a Successful Family, so me being pregnant right away was joyful news. Getting pregnant was one of the things I had wished for at that wishing well, but you can't really give the watcher credit for this.

Last thing on the watcher list was that we both needed a job. Anthony wished to stay in the mixology business like he was used to from Salvadore. And I, I dream about becoming an arts critic.

Even though all the various deaths are on the watchers lists of tasks to complete I am not going to comply to that. So when this fire spread around Anthony it could only have been her trying to show me who was the one in charge.

Anthony managed to extinguish the fire though, and rushed over to me and my ever growing belly. He could not wait to become a father.

Marcos was a blessing in disguise. I think he enjoyed being away from Selvadorada, he was so appreciative that he even cleaned for us during the night.

I am so happy that I finally got to fulfill my biggest dream. With breeding the last frog I completed my aspiration. Time to choose another, hmm, so many choices. Big Happy Family? How? No, I did not decide yet! But somehow it felt like being my next goal.

The honor of being the first to max a skill went to Anthony, I adore watching his masterful mixology tricks.

Lab coat? Why does an art critic have to wear a lab coat? Even though I look good as a scientist, that dream still often pops up in my head. Right now I would rather be a doctor though, the baby is coming.

One, two, three, good that it stopped there. Can you even get more than triplets in this simverse? No, no, and I shouldn't even think about it. We got 2 boys and 1 girl.Nathan, Neil and Nicole. Big Happy Family was maybe not the worst idea.

Anthony is such a brilliant father, always taking care of the babies. With us both having aspiration for this family we are really awaiting their toddler days.

I am so happy that we have gained enough money to buy all the needed toys and so for the triplets. I know Anthony really wished for a house too, with him being squeamish he really shows how much he wants me and this family, even though he has to be outside all the time.

Finally the triplets aged to toddlers, ohh how I love them, spending every single minute I have with them.

Nathan, Nicole and Neil, triplets, yet so alike but then again not. Nathan has all my colours, both hair and yes. Nicole is her father through and through. While Neil is like the perfect blend of us both.

Its so cute that they all fell asleep after eating. They work so hard on their skills, I am such a proud mother.

Marcos enjoyed his last days, we did actually not see him that much. I just know he rested at the little lake behind our lot.

This spreadsheet the watcher send me is quiet fun. We reached a lot of goals already, hah and all without your help watcher. A none speaking watcher is nice to have.

Week 1: (+12)
Family        1 (Generation 1 reaching YA, Shireen)
Creative    1 (Memoralising generaion 1, Shireen & Marcos + Anthony)
Love        1 (3 Unique trait, Goofball, Insane, Loner)
Knowledge    4 (Shireen; Photography. Anthony; Selvadorian Culture, Mixology, Photography. Nathan + Nicole + Neil; Communication, Imagination, Motion, Thinking, Potty Training.)
Athletic    1 (Shireen; Curator)
Nature        2 (Collection; Frogs, Aspiration Rewards)
Deviance    1 (1 Potion)
Handicap    1

Total:        12/103

Watchers notes:

• As we in some generations will use already created spouses i decided to add an elder as primary spouse in each generation. That way I feel i can fairly gain the love points. The elder will get their photo taken, and will not earn any other points to the legacy. They will run around on freewill.
  • Selvadorado is a lovely place to get nice spouses.
  • Frogs are for me clearly the easiest collection to complete, atleast when you figure out how to breed the different types.
  • Triplets where not planned (I wanted twins)
  • Getting all toddler skills is a very good way to get a lot of knowledge points.
  • This is a very different writing style, not sure how good it is, but we will see.