Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424094 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 11, 2/7
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2013, 12:01:52 AM »
Chapter 12 - It's About Time! (Yes, Two Chapters in One Day. I Got Bored.)

Nick came down with the flu and was too sick to go to school, so we kept him home for a few days. Thus, he spent his last days as a child posing for ice sculptures and portraits. I would feel guilty, but I think he enjoys it!

The problem here was that Nicholas only had a "B," while an "A" was required to choose a trait. Thornton wasn't as career-oriented, since he's achieved his lifetime wish, so he called in sick and went to the library to level up in logic.

Oh, remember that whole Christopher-stress-gaining-weight I talked about a few chapters ago? Well, it appears the same thing has affected Bella Bachelor!

Meanwhile, Nicholas finished posing and threw a little slumber party with a few of his classmates! The kid with a yellow shirt is Nick (of course), the girl with the pink helmet is Rosalie Noyes, and the teenager is Armando, I think. The young adult dressed in white is Kaylynn--she couldn't resist joining the fun.

After coming home from work, I turned on all the stage lights for the kids' enjoyment and decided to de-stress with a little partying.

And what's more de-stressifying than casting good luck charms on teenagers with cornrows? Nothing!

Of course, Nicholas and Rosalie went to bed at 11:15. Armando snuck inside to play with the sculpting station--I think he's a babysitter, which could account for his less-than-exemplary behavior.

Alex has been very busy tracking down his two toddler daughters, Donna and Marisol. Here he is attacking Marisol with the Claw. Aren't they so alike? The only thing she inherited from River is her eye color, but I suppose her features may become more aligned with her mother's as she ages.

"And then Madam Curie slipped out of the laboratory, leaving the plastic realistic dummy behind, and took her secret space shuttle to the moon to freeze her age and take over the world . . . because she was so very smart and wanted to have a profit . . .

Thornton took a trip to the bathroom . . .

For whatever reason, he had decided to queue up going to the bathroom before having his birthday.

Thornton is still my slightly-silver fox.

And besides, having a younger wife boosts his self-esteem!

My husband tutored my son up to an A the next day. My husband . . . my son. Such wonderful words that make up beautiful phrases that can be inserted into glorious sentences! Teehee. Rainbow.

Nicholas then regaled his loyal subjects with the tale of the defeat of "the B-Menkotites."

He has such a wonderful imagination! The moment Agnes told him to stop disturbing her concentration and go to his room, Nick tiptoed over to the sitting area and drag-raced Michael Jackson on the living chair.

"I'm gonna beat you! Beat you! You've been hit by--you've been hit by--a smooth racer named Nicky-las! Michael are you okay . . . are you okay . . . are you okay, Mikey? Seriously, bro, you okay? Left the bloodstains--on the racetrack! Then Nicky ran into his bedroom--he was arrested--and jumped out a window like James Bond, YOLO!"

Seeing that I had only 5 or so best friends, I threw a little house party to boost my relationship with a few good friends. However, I spent little of the time actually socializing with guests.

Kaylynn has an "Eternally Faithful" reputation. Because she's been in love with Michael since high school. But . . .

The night after the party, she even took Michael out on a date to the bistro.

Thornton and I may or may not have gone out to the same restaurant just to spy on them.

We ended up getting a little sidetracked . . .

But I did dis-engage from Thornton just long enough to scream "Finally!" before returning to the action.

Michael agreed to dump Claire on the spot, and he and Kaylynn are now boyfriend-girlfriend. I have one thing to say: It's about time. Oh, but I must admit that they are a lovely couple!

Since Michael is one of my best friends, I invited him to Nicholas's birthday party!

Of course, you all want to see Teen Nick but--oh, no! Picture limit!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 12, 2/7
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2013, 12:07:16 AM »
And Thornton is still handsome as a silver fox.

Maylynn is a thing. Oh yes. <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2013, 09:26:28 AM »
Yay, closure!  Also, Ron's feet look mutated in that last photo because of the imprints on the floor trigger.  But mostly, yay, closure!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2013, 10:13:03 PM »
And Thornton is still handsome as a silver fox.

Maylynn is a thing. Oh yes. <3

No kidding! He's one of the best-looking male elders I've ever seen, and his nose didn't mutate horribly.

Maylynn, Kayraj, Kaytimer . . .

Yay, closure!  Also, Ron's feet look mutated in that last photo because of the imprints on the floor trigger.  But mostly, yay, closure!

I couldn't resist giving Ron a bit of closure. After all, he was doing fabulously on his dynasty requirements when he visited China!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2013, 11:06:56 PM »
Awww hey, you can't pull picture limit! That's so messed up! :P

Alexander's daughter is very like him. She is cute. Poor Bella! That happens to Sims in some of my games too. I was worried about Nicholas' grade, I'm glad Thornton could tutor him and fix it. It was so funny when he was doing the race and singing. It really is time Michael decided to commit.  And it was good to see Ron happy too, and see how he grew up.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2013, 12:45:52 AM »
He's one of the best-looking male elders I've ever seen, and his nose didn't mutate horribly.

What is up with the mutating noses, anyway? Even some of the most handsome sims as YAs have this weird nose thing as elders. You are right about Michael though. I hope for the best for him and Kaylynn! Nooboo I hope? Maybe? He makes very cute kids. :)

Glad to see some closure for Ron. He turned into a cutie for sure!

Grrr...darn picture limit. :P I can't wait to see Nick as a teen!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2013, 11:01:04 AM »
What is up with the mutating noses, anyway? Even some of the most handsome sims as YAs have this weird nose thing as elders. You are right about Michael though. I hope for the best for him and Kaylynn! Nooboo I hope? Maybe? He makes very cute kids. :)

Glad to see some closure for Ron. He turned into a cutie for sure!

Grrr...darn picture limit. :P I can't wait to see Nick as a teen!

Right? I'm so glad that, possibly for the first time in Sims history, a male sim did NOT receive the puffy nose! As for the nooboo . . . well, we'll see.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2013, 01:55:02 PM »
Chapter 13 - Nicky Takes Over

Hey-a, Nick here! Nickerooni . . . Nicky . . . there's a reason that only my parents call me Nicholas! "Nick" is an awesome name because it has so many cool nicknames sprouting out of it . . .

'Kay, so I stood at the cake at my birthday party. Was I nervous to become a teenager? No way! Best days of Nicky's life, come to papa!

Oh, and you know how everyone says I look exactly like my dad? Well, I sure didn't inherit this expression from the Wolff side of the family!

Surprisingly, these contortions barely hurt. I felt a little pinch in a particularly sensitive area, but let's not go into that!

Mirror. Dresser. Now now now. My world has just been fractured.

Much better! I ended up with the military 'do, and kept Dad's gray tips for extra pizzazzle. I think I got Mom's mouth and eyes, while I'm not totally sure about the nose. Let's put it this way: I am one hot slice of man bacon!

At first, I was going to do something very sexy professor--think Gage Dojo. But then at the dresser Nick told Nicholas to butt out. And then he was, like, YOLO! Dude, you've got 12 days to live because as a young adult you won't be able to pretend to be TeenNick anymore. And then what will happen to the monthly payments from the company?

After all, it's not every day that you're a good-looking teenage boy who's part of the richest family in Sunset Valley (that throws the greatest parties in Sunset Valley!) and has the favorite color yellow. Thus . . . the neon wardrobe was born! I threw in a lot of blue for Mom, since she thinks that blue is all-powerful.

I went back out to join the party. Check out Emma Hatch and Christopher Steel! I hope they don't end up dating and having kids, because imagine the child of Chris and Emma! But look--as Mom would say, I'm being rude and inconsiderate. Who doesn't want a few more fairy kids of original townies?

After I grabbed a burger, Mom made me go upstairs because I'm "too young" for parties. I don't think it's fair, but at least she gave me a private sculpting station! I can just turn on my SimPod and tune out the noise downstairs.

Even the bird was having fun! So unfair . . .

Alex didn't come hang out with me, even though he doesn't like parties much when River isn't invited, because he was so busy fishing in the pond out back. I d'know why he makes such a big deal out of fishing--it's not like he hasn't already mastered the skill!

The next day, Agnes made me pose, like, ten times while she sculpted me! Sure, sculpting is fun, but I'd rather sculpt abstract than make an Ice Sim sculpture. Still, I think I've finally figured out why Agnes, Kaylynn, Zelda, and Alex are all living with us and skilling all the time.

Mom and Dad are sponsoring an Artists' Colony! How cool is that? Obviously, since they're so rich, they invited a bunch of eccentric artists to come live with us and practice their work in peace! I guess even gardening and fishing are forms of art.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Why am I doing this? Note to self: Ask Mom for an explanation next time I rant about my life to empty air. Oh, and Mom said to mention that we've hit 1500 vies--whatever that means. See ya!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Anna33

Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 13, 2/9
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2013, 02:58:51 PM »
I was scrolling down the page and this picture caught my eye.

I thought Alex had a bat man cape on and was standing onn some kind of wall, but then I realized it was a death fish. It could be cool if he became a superhero though. ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2013, 07:32:18 PM »

Wow, Nick's wardrobe is very bright! Almost radioactive! He grew up into quite a cutie, though!

Also, I loved Serena's bit about "teehee: rainbows!" in the second to last update.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2013, 09:05:57 PM »
Ohh Nick.  Say YOLO again, and I'm coming through the monitor to whack you with the broad side of my hand.  Other than that, carry on with your bad self.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »
I was scrolling down the page and this picture caught my eye.

I thought Alex had a bat man cape on and was standing onn some kind of wall, but then I realized it was a death fish. It could be cool if he became a superhero though. ;D

Oh my gosh, I can totally see that! I'll never be able to look at poor Alex the same way again . . .

Wow, Nick's wardrobe is very bright! Almost radioactive! He grew up into quite a cutie, though!

Also, I loved Serena's bit about "teehee: rainbows!" in the second to last update.

Yes, I couldn't resist--on both counts. And if you think the wardrobe is bright now, you haven't even seen it in-game!

Ohh Nick.  Say YOLO again, and I'm coming through the monitor to whack you with the broad side of my hand.  Other than that, carry on with your bad self.

What do you have against YOLO? I think it defines Nicky perfectly  ;D

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2013, 09:15:40 PM »
Nick is a handsome young man! What a wardrobe though. :P

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2013, 03:25:34 AM »
Does an Immortal who is going to live through seven generations really only live once?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2013, 12:44:20 PM »
Nick is a handsome young man! What a wardrobe though. :P

Hehehe . . . I had even more fun dressing him than I did dressing Matthew Bachelor, way back in the Keye Dynasty! (Note: Matthew was a witchy hot dog.)

Does an Immortal who is going to live through seven generations really only live once?

Ah, but Nicholas doesn't know, does he?  ;)

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything