Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423943 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/14
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2013, 03:43:34 PM »
Chapter 27 - A Short Spooky Day

For Spooky Day, Lolita and Bree decided to have a mother-daughter-diver group costume. I think Lolita came up with the idea--she loves fishies.

I, on the other hand, was a military-pilot-skydiver sort of person. It's cool!

Little did I know that Kaylynn had picked out the same costume. This deflated my pride just a wee bit.

Brandon dressed up as a serial killer. Not exactly the sort of person I want wooing my daughter! Yes, wooing I say!

Mom picked up a hot dog costume from the shop on short notice, having forgotten it was Spooky Day.

The family enjoyed my Costume Party immensely. Well, at least 'Lita and I did--I didn't see much of everyone else. Bree hung out with Brandon the entire night, which makes me want to grab my chainsaw and--no, no, control the anger!

Meanwhile, Chef Alex stopped by to visit our neighbor Stacy Clemons, who lives with Nick Alto.

After the party ended and frost started to cover the ground, we headed inside for a little . . . private time. I'm sure Bree must be very embarrassed by her parents--I know I always was!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - A Short Spooky Day
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2013, 09:45:42 PM »
I like everybody's costumes and better yet the explanations! Did you pick them or did the game?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/15
« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »
I like everybody's costumes and better yet the explanations! Did you pick them or did the game?

The game. I think you can only choose costumes for children and teens.

Chapter 28 - The Adventures of Bree and Co.

Hi, this is Bree Elysi! Uh, what am I supposed to say? Oh, you have a list--thanks, Daddy! The first item . . . Kaylynn finally retired from the Architectural Designer career. I can see why--imagine catering to the interests of the people! I would probably get bored and throw a snowball at them. I love snowballs!

She took advantage of all the free time to tutor me . . . yay. We had a holiday, and I wanted to play with Brandon, but instead she said I needed an A in school before I went out to play! School is boring--I only complied because I want good grades for University someday.

Mommy wouldn't let me play outside until Brandon could, too--she said I need supervision, bleh--so I had a naval battle in the bathtub. Take that, Admiral Bushybeard! Or should I say, Admiral Loserbeard!

Then, I time-traveled to the past and was transformed into a Tyrannosaurus Rex by an evil scientist! Only that was kind of stupid of him, because I used my new T-Rex powers to destroy him! RAWR!

My mommy's really cool, even if she thinks I'm not old enough to go biking around by myself. She always plays with me on the waterslide, and she's awesome at playing.

Brandon's lucky that he's a teenager. He gets to hang out with his friends at the Grind, or paint and sculpt in the studio--and he even went to Prom! He didn't invite anyone, though he did win Prom King.

My mommy and daddy are really weird. They say really weird things, too.

"Want to go to dinner? Or did you eat at work?"

"I did--but I could still eat you up . . ."

Then, they disappear for a while--either into the bedroom or the shower. Grandma told me they're Woohooing, which I know is a fancy word for pillow-fighting. Mommy told me that when I was little. How do you pillow-fight in the shower?

I think they're weirdest in the morning--that's when they "run into each other" in the kitchen and stand around in their genie costumes talking--whispering when they see me in the same room. Grandma told me I shouldn't interrupt them when they're doing that--she says it's "verbal lovemaking." Grandma's pretty cool, but she's kind of weird too.

She always takes me out to the Bistro, and since everyone there knows her they're super nice to me. The waiter always remembers what I want to order, which is nice, and he gives me extra dessert.

Dad threw an awesome party for our birthdays. He's an adult now, and that means he's old. I mean, he was already old before, but now he's really super old!

I think his ears stick out a bit. Daddy's awesome like that--he always plays with me because he doesn't have a real job.

Brandon plays with me, too. Brandon's really cool, and everyone likes him except Daddy. Daddy likes him, but he doesn't like him, if you know what I mean.

Mommy became an adult, too. She's not as old as Daddy, but still pretty old.

Grandma caught a chipmunk and put him in her room. He's pretty cute, so sometimes I sneak in to play with him. His name is Jayden, but Grandma calls him Jay.

Daddy stayed out all night to build snowmen with me, 'cause I took a Snowman Challenge online.

He got me that really cool red car for my birthday. Red is my favorite color, and I can't wait to drive that car!

Daddy threw another party for my birthday, because he wanted it to be really special.

I'm glad none of my friends were there--look at this! Actually, don't look at it. I feel like a monkey wearing a tutu and old lady shirt. It's disgusting.

Daddy says I look exactly like Mom, and then he started sweating a bit from his eyes. Mom took him into the other room and I heard them talking, then they Woohooed again--oh Watcher, the information of what Woohoo is has just entered my juvenile brain. This is horrible. How could they do this to me?!

How do I look? Oh, wait, I don't need you to answer this--smokin' hot!

Dad almost asphyxiated when he saw my formal dress and sleepwear. What can I say? I am a hot young lady with an entire town of teenage boys to choose from. The skimpy sleepwear with stockings is just another incentive.

I was planning to hit the road with Brandon in search of cute guys--he could be my wingman! After all, no one's better at scoping out the field for teenage boys than teenage boys. Then I realized . . . he's kinda cute.

Seeing that I was momentarily speechless, Brandon gulped and said hastily, "Um, I know it's cheesy, but would you like to be my Best Friend Forever? It's just this thing that I read about--on this w-w-website--and--"

That's where I jumped in with my own two cents.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Adventures of Bree and Co.
« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2013, 07:07:47 PM »
Bree is gorgeous! Glad she found some love.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2013, 09:09:00 PM »
Aw, someone finally got her copy of UL :)  Bree looks awesome.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2013, 11:05:21 PM »

A heat of the moment kiss, in the cold snow! Bree really is pretty. She does look mostly like her mom, but I feel like I see some Nick in their too. I think it's the eyes.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2013, 11:24:11 PM »
Bree is gorgeous! Glad she found some love.

I really lucked out with her--wait, there was no luck involved. After all, Nick and Lolita were her parents!

Aw, someone finally got her copy of UL :)  Bree looks awesome.

I was totally freaking out when it came a day late . . . classic  :D. Bree is one pretty teenager, and I am so glad that hair from UL suits her perfectly!

A heat of the moment kiss, in the cold snow! Bree really is pretty. She does look mostly like her mom, but I feel like I see some Nick in their too. I think it's the eyes.

Heat of the moment kiss = New favorite interaction--well, except for the funny cat video.

I can see the Nick in her--it's probably the eyes. I think there's something in the expression, too. Maybe that's just because I know her!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #232 on: March 16, 2013, 12:40:35 AM »
Aw cute! :D I love Bree's "voice" :) can't wait to see her dad's reaction though, about Brandon... Better hide the chainsaws!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #233 on: March 16, 2013, 01:02:19 AM »
Awww, heat of the moment kiss used to great effect! Nick is a hottie. I am not looking forward to him becoming an elder. Not to curse you, sorry! I just hate seeing sims get old.

Bree's innocence and subsequent loss thereof (when she discovered the meaning of WooHoo) were priceless. I too really like her voice. She's fun. And Serena as grandmother = so much win. Who tells her granddaughter that her parents are engaging in "verbal lovemaking"? Hahahaha

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #234 on: March 16, 2013, 01:11:19 AM »
Aw cute! :D I love Bree's "voice" :) can't wait to see her dad's reaction though, about Brandon... Better hide the chainsaws!

I literally love Bree, so much! She is incredibly fun to write. I think I've taken all the precautions for when Nick learns about Brandon--wait one second, getting a phone call. Hello? Yes, this is she. What do you mean we forgot to hide the chainsaws? Going into surgery right now! 'Scuse me for just one moment . . .

Awww, heat of the moment kiss used to great effect! Nick is a hottie. I am not looking forward to him becoming an elder. Not to curse you, sorry! I just hate seeing sims get old.

Bree's innocence and subsequent loss thereof (when she discovered the meaning of WooHoo) were priceless. I too really like her voice. She's fun. And Serena as grandmother = so much win. Who tells her granddaughter that her parents are engaging in "verbal lovemaking"? Hahahaha

I love this kiss. It's just the cutest thing in the world, and I don't have to spam romance for it! Nick is an exceptionally beautiful young man (his words, not mine) and I am just praying that he doesn't get the elderly man nose! Jay-Jay was a good-looking elder, and he and Nick are practically twins, so I have hope . . .

As aforementioned--I love Bree. So much. She is right up there with Serena, Marissa Rue, Nicholas, and Jason in terms of how fun it is to write her! I'm trying to make her a bit girlier than most martial arts sims on the dynasty board, but mostly I just sit back and let her take the wheel! Serena is the best granny ever. She also teaches driving and ping-pong!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/16
« Reply #235 on: March 16, 2013, 03:14:35 PM »
Chapter 29 - Bree's Butt-Kicking Blog

Ten seconds later . . .

Suddenly, the world snapped into focus and I realized that I was kissing Brandon Langerak. I drew back quickly, but then his hand caught mine and pulled me into another kiss.

For once, I understand why Mom and Daddy do this so much. The world seemed so perfectly perfect in this moment--I could barely feel the freezing snow, what with the incredible warmth spreading through my body.

At last, we parted, still holding hands. We looked at each other for a moment, blushing, then both began to talk at once.

"What the llama just hap--"

"I can't believe this finally hap--"

I glanced around quickly to make sure no one had spotted us. My parents were busy making romantic memories.

Alexander was busy with his new friend, Bebe Hart.

And Grandma and Kaylynn were busy getting down as only a couple old ladies can. We were safe . . . for now.

I think Grandma might have figured us out intuitively, because she stationed Kaylynn in our room as a chaperone.

At least Daddy didn't catch us in the act! Mom is keeping him very busy at the new art school--they received several requests from both male and female students to pose nude for the sketching classes. I'm not kidding. I really wish I was kidding.

They ended up having a free outdoor concert and there was a regular party down there! Brandon and I took advantage of the opportunity for a little make-out session out behind the backyard shack. The old people definitely know what we're up to, but I can count on Grandma to b in favor of young love!

It was decided that Kaylynn, Mom, Grandma, Brandon, and I would go to China for a short vacation. The older boys stayed behind to look after the house.

Mom helped me discover martial arts in Shang Simla, and we sparred together constantly.

Our vacation home is kind of small, but we managed to make it work out. Brandon and his mom share a bunk bed in the kitchen, while Grandma sleeps in the "real" bedroom. Mom and I just use the moodlet manager.

Kaylynn spends most of her time as Grandma's test subject.

They spend most of their time, otherwise, chatting about comic books and video games! No offense to the old ladies, but they are total nerds!

They also have gaming marathons on the computers. Grandma is so obsessed with the new SimCity game! She says that being a nerd has made her very lucky, then laughs like it's a private joke.

Mom discovered that she really does have strong opinions on many world issues.

Her protests are wildly popular here in China.

After becoming a Sim Fu King, I jumped right into the professional tournament. I also started a blog, "Bree's Butt-Kicking Blog," that's quite popular.

I found Brandon for a little Grandmaster celebration . . .

Mom decided to start leaving her mark on China--only unlike Grandma, who cured all the zombies, she literally left her mark. By spray-painting the market. I think it's pretty cool!

In the end, I achieved the challenges of Sim Fu King and became a Grand Master of Martial Arts in seven days flat. We returned home to discover that Dad had finally figured out what a Woohooty text is. Ugh . . . because it just wasn't bad enough before . . .

I also learned that Alex found something to occupy his time! This actually accomplished his Lifetime Wish of becoming a scientist, which I think is really nice for him.

After school every day, Brandon and I go to the cafe for tea and snacks. We have a great time because we don't have to keep up appearances of being "just friends." Grandma says we can announce the relationship after she's hidden all of Dad's chainsaws . . . the diamond-edged one is still eluding her.

We do our homework together, after a bit of Wonderpetal tea, and just talk, sometimes. The coffee shop is pretty popular, so we can always find some friend of the family to help out with a particularly difficult equation.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Bree's Butt-Kicking Blog
« Reply #236 on: March 16, 2013, 05:37:49 PM »
Yay for China not glitching and lots of new University content! Congrats to Bree on completing so many Martial Arts challenges! Yay!

By samoht04

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #237 on: March 16, 2013, 05:43:41 PM »
Congrats on NOT having the China glitch this time around! Bree and Brandon are so adorable together...and the parents are too! (LOL at the woohooty call :P)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #238 on: March 16, 2013, 10:04:22 PM »
Yay for China not glitching and lots of new University content! Congrats to Bree on completing so many Martial Arts challenges! Yay!

UL is the greatest thing ever! It's like a combination of what I hoped Generations and Late Night would be like . . . and Bree is never going back to China. Never!

Congrats on NOT having the China glitch this time around! Bree and Brandon are so adorable together...and the parents are too! (LOL at the woohooty call :P)

I'm effectively stopping all travel besides University because glitches = nono. I might have them go to Egypt or France at some point, since those have always worked fine for me. I absolutely love Lolita and Nicholas--they might be the most affectionate couple I've ever had! Bree and Brandon are way up there in terms of cuteness!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #239 on: March 17, 2013, 01:30:39 AM »

"Mom is keeping him very busy at the new art school--they received several requests from both male and female students to pose nude for the sketching classes. I'm not kidding. I really wish I was kidding."

Haha, I really hope that's a new opportunity! I love all the elders in China; Lolita's protests look awesome. I like the new blog app! It feels kinda like what we do here writing stories! Well, I'm sure Bree's Butt-Kicking blog is a hit. And remember, if you do anymore traviling/university: do a new save as before you go. I'd hate to see another awesome story flummoxed by travel bugs!

anything