Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423757 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Love You More . . .
« Reply #1275 on: October 20, 2014, 12:27:54 AM »
I havnt been on the forum in months, but I randomly decided to come on today, and I was so excited to see a fresh chapter. Miss this story  :D love my forum family
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1276 on: October 20, 2014, 01:01:14 AM »
Like to see another update to this story. Iris and Bubba really deserves a second young and romance life. And wow, good to see Iris finally getting to see his real father. Looking forward for next one, if there is.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1277 on: October 24, 2014, 02:05:37 PM »
Wow, I haven't been on in a few weeks and this was the first update I saw and I'm so happy! Glad to see you back with the Elysi's Azokka! :D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
A Very Azokka Thanksgiving
« Reply #1278 on: November 23, 2014, 05:20:35 PM »
A Very Azokka Thanksgiving

Percy sighed contentedly, leaning back into the warm water jets.

"Do you do this sort of thing a lot?"

"Oh yeah!" Evan replied enthusiastically. "I mean, Ilene Azokka is the best boss ever. On Tuesday we were in China and Ilene found out that an ancient healing artifact had been stolen, so she had me use my scientific equipment to analyze a broken-off piece and find the unique matching component."

"Really? How--"

"It was in an old tomb, so we went down there and were totally roughing it--I mean, Mikayla dealt with all the fire, but I got to explore side-passages! Anyway, once we hit the end a mummy came out at us! Mikayla fought it off while I threw rocks and Ilene snuck past it to retrieve the artifact! It was a great time! Have you ever done anything like that?"

Percy thought about it for a minute. On Monday he, Thana, and Zykara had stolen an ancient healing artifact and concealed it in a mummy tomb. He had carried the tent and the food and Thana's teddy bear.

"Yeah, all the time."

"I get to steer next," Zykara grumbled.

"Good luck with that, alien."

After a few hours of hotlaxing, Evan convinced Percy to take a dip in the ocean, much to the latter's terror.

"Aren't you a werewolf now, cuz?"

"Thana doesn't like for me to shed on things on secial occasions," Percy explained as he violently splashed Evan.

Meanwhile, trying to embrace the pre-holiday spirit, the two little girls had been playing on the edge of Isla Paradiso ever since they had arrived.

They had a forcedly blissful day swimming, basking in the sunlight, playing board games, and finally sharing a delicious meal at the isle's most exclusive bistro. This seemingly routine day was a wonderful achievement: the Azokkas rarely met for any length of time without engaging in a battle of epic proportions. The Elysi's were nothing more than an attempt to teach Thana a lesson--which pretty much failed in that respect.

At the end of the day everyone was sent to their respective bedrooms to rest up for the exciting next morning. Thana and Azokka shared one room . . .

. . . while everyone else was placed in the other.

At last, the next morning--

"Why do we have to do this now instead of on actual Thanksgiving?"

"Mikayla and Evan want to spend time with their families; I'm sure Zykara and Percy feel the same way."

"No. I don't think so."

"Percy doesn't get the day off--look at our meal!"

"Let's just try to enjoy our time together, Thana," Ilene replied soothingly. "Who cares that we're eating . . . tomatoes and lettuce?"

They ate together under the warm sun of the picturesque isle, albeit standing up and without utensils.

Finally, the awful holiday was over and all that was left was to take a family photo.

But then . . .

"Hey! I love this song!"

"What are you trying to accomplish here butterfly kid?"

"Come on, cuz, loosen up! Did you do anything back in Moonlight Falls?"

"Composting is a lot of fun!"

"Follow me to Bridgeport sometime. We set fires, and have parties, and sometimes have bonfire parties!"

"See? Aren't we having a good time, Thana?"

The blue girl shrugged. "Whatever. I'm missing a party at the Underground Grind for this. Do you know how hardcore it gets down there? Speaking of which, we should talk about an idea I have."

"Later, sure."

So the two girls danced the night away . . .

. . . and so did everyone else, on the roof of a houseboat in the middle of the ocean under the soft pink clouds.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #1279 on: November 25, 2014, 03:12:02 AM »
Soooo adorable~
Congratulations Azo-chan in completing the long journey of the Elysi's~

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - A Very Azokka Thanksgiving
« Reply #1280 on: November 25, 2014, 03:14:13 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving!

And salad vegetables are a true crime against the holiday. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - A Very Azokka Thanksgiving
« Reply #1281 on: November 25, 2014, 08:33:18 PM »
I agree with Trip. All those butlers, could no one make a proper meal?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Orange Skies
« Reply #1282 on: November 27, 2015, 09:35:12 PM »

Orange Skies

The sun shone gently down on a beautiful land of rolling green hills and clear blue skies. An idyllic city was nestled in the mountainous landscaped, undisturbed by anything more than the occasional scandal or uncharacteristic rainstorm--

At least, until today.

I was a little shy at first. All those years in the bright orange cell--but not good orange, mean Watcher orange that hurt my eyes and made the butterflies race around my head until I was dizzy . . . other Immortals had more time to be alone, to think about their loved ones. I missed him more and less than my grandparents. The wounds of his death hadn't even healed, but here he was.

Looking at me with those beautiful dark panda-bear eyes.

And the rainbow light connected his eyes to mine, and the butterflies wrapped around both of us and the rainbow was in our eyes and skin and lips and it danced around us but the only thing I saw was him.

"How long has it been," I asked.

He shakes his head. "I've watched our daughter and granddaughter grow up. I've always been with you. Nothing else matters."

"But, to keep the neighbors from talking . . ."

He was the one to get down on one knee this time, and even though we were basically already married, and had a beautiful pink daughter and incredible granddaughter (who happened to be my commander-in-chief), I felt butterflies thump-thump-thumping in my chest when I took the ring.

The golden light of Monte Vista floated over and around us, like a warm contented cocoon--

Maybe I'm not made to be content. I did make both of us werewolves, because I want to run in the fast cold blue night and howl at the silver moon.

My name is Mikayla Elysi. I broke the universe to fall in love with Jerry. I lived in a basement painted with butterflies and fixed broken things. I became the youngest astronaut in Sunset Valley history, fought an alien commander, and became the Sixth Immortal of the Elysi Immortal Dynasty.

Leaping into the bright orange glow was just another challenge!

The future was a pure shot of adrenaline. Orange asteroids (THE ALIENS) crashed without rhyme or reason, the streets and fountains were dirty, and radioactive beetles roamed the metal city!

I loved it.

Jerry-Bear was a little hard to convince at first, but he's never been too difficult to drag into an adventure--he needs me just like I need him, just like flowers need the sun, just like a teenager needs an alien spaceship. Besides, the beds here are so exciting! You can color them however you want (orange, of course) and we can share each other's dreams! Not that the dreams are too different from reality.

I love having our own house! Of course we decorated with loads of pictures of Sunset Valley and our old life, and we get updates all the time from our family. It's so strange to see everyone young and in love and getting married and having kids, but it's like those bright colors are just growing and all the grey is finally erased.

Sometimes I'll look at old pictures and just remember. That's all I did in the basement--remember. Remember and imagine and watch dim colors through the mean orange walls.

Now, I have better things to do!

Way better!

I'm the Ilene Azokka's right-hand wing-woman, and whenever I'm not with Jerry I'm battling the forces of evil and darkness and aliens! Jerry quit being a sports agent and now that he's young and strong he's an acrobat again! I love watching him play with fire and his bright green melting into the flames and leaping back out! Even more than I love defending the universe.

Jerry and I are inseparable. After years of loneliness we sleep together, eat together, talk together, laugh together.

Babies? Probably. Sometimes I dream about hearing little rainbow giggles float through the house and out over the dystopian tundra. But Jerry is more than enough for me, for now. After all, we have all the time in the world.

But just because we have time doesn't mean we waited more than a few days to get married.

Jerry ordered a light show at the big tower and as he said his vows and I said mine I felt our lights dancing with the pink and blue and orange fire exploding in the sky, and we rose with every burst of color.

We flew together over the magic metal city, over the orange skies and fiery comets.

And then we came back to each other. And we smiled.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies
« Reply #1283 on: November 28, 2015, 01:10:08 AM »
I was actually thinking about your dynasty just a few days ago. Maybe you'll stick around if I keep doing that. ;)

Mikayla seems pretty pumped about living in a dystopia, but it seems in-character enough.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1284 on: November 29, 2015, 07:32:25 PM »
I was actually thinking about your dynasty just a few days ago. Maybe you'll stick around if I keep doing that. ;)

Mikayla seems pretty pumped about living in a dystopia, but it seems in-character enough.

Thanks Trip! I'm finally trying out Sims 4, so maybe I'll be inspired to do a Legacy?

I agree  ;D

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #1285 on: December 10, 2015, 10:07:01 AM »
Oh my gosh! This was AWESIM!!! Mere words can not describe the feels! I have just spent the last 48 hours reading this entire thread and I am so glad that there were recent comments so I didn't have to feel weird about reviving a "dead" thread... I honestly can't say that I have a favourite couple, they are all my favourites for different reasons... As to a favourite heir? Hmmm... Nope! Can't choose! Even Liya with all her betrayal and angst is amazing! But my favourite characters are definitely the 2 Azzoka's (I know Ilene was an heir, but I don't think of the child overlord version of her and the heir version being quite the same person, which brings me to ask: will we see YA Ilene and Pete have their happily ever after?)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1286 on: January 05, 2016, 03:30:08 PM »
Wow here and gone again and I missed you! I have always loved Mikayla. This was a great update. Hoping for more as always!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Emcbean129

• Nooboo
« Reply #1287 on: May 03, 2017, 05:06:42 PM »
I loved your story.  The child tyrant concept was awesome.

Offline Emcbean129

• Nooboo
« Reply #1288 on: May 03, 2017, 05:10:50 PM »
I was wondering if I could get your input on my idea. I just have no idea how to direct u to it.  I just started on the forum.

anything