Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 425613 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Glue
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2013, 12:11:12 AM »
Haha best ending ever! I love it when dynasty updates are in an unusual form, like a report. Now, Azo-chan, what was Lolita doing ranting about death? That is strictly disallowed! Although it did make for a hilarious conversation between the Grim and Serena.

I had loads of fun writing it as a report--even if Bree would prefer not to think about school in her free time. I saw the option "Rant About Death" and thought--hmm, wouldn't this be a nice way to vent? Twenty seconds in . . . NO, LOLITA, STOPPIT STOPPIT STOPPIT! Thank the Watcher that Serena is good friends with old Grimmy . . .

Haha, you tell that Grim, Serena! "Famous lasagna" eh? Did someone just get Monte Vista?  ;D
No, she's had Monte Vista awhile. Did you completely miss Elysi Immortal Dynasty: MV Edition?

Haha . . . don't worry, you only have to wait until the end of THIS dynasty for the MV one!

Okay, my Internet has been down for the past few days and likely will be tomorrow, too, which means the only way I can see the forum is on my mom's iPad. It's a good thing Sims still works! Anyway, I really need to update because the fourth generation just celebrated his/her child birthday, so . . . yeah. The story is seriously falling behind!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2013, 06:11:25 AM »
No I mean, it's really not allowed. You know by now but it can be considered killing people, so it falls outside Dynasty rules.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2013, 11:42:18 AM »
No I mean, it's really not allowed. You know by now but it can be considered killing people, so it falls outside Dynasty rules.

Seriously?! Even if she didn't actually die? I'm hopping over to the challenge board now . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2013, 02:39:19 PM »
Seriously?! Even if she didn't actually die? I'm hopping over to the challenge board now . . .

Actually I believe you're not allowed to rant about it twice and completely kill off your sim. Sims will only autonomously rant once, never twice.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2013, 02:40:37 PM »
Actually I believe you're not allowed to rant about it twice and completely kill off your sim. Sims will only autonomously rant once, never twice.

I got clearance from Rica, so I guess that's all worked out! Even if I will never be ranting about death again . . . eeeeep . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2013, 03:15:43 PM »
I wanted to make sure you knew. I saw your post and the challenge board and I'm glad you're okay to continue. And Anna, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do it at all, even though the first time you don't stay dead.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/21
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2013, 06:25:53 PM »
Chapter 32 - How is My Mom More Rebellious?

We thought that Mom's close call with death might make her slow down a little--take some time to enjoy the little things, keep out of any more trouble. Instead, she's having a great time vandalizing Sunset Valley--or, as she puts it, "coloring the world." It's kind of hard to admit that your mom is more rebellious than you are!

She actually met a few new people this way--including Alex's son with Anne Ursine, Brain. The poor guy--he's cute, but I wouldn't dream of cheating. Not even to make Brandon a little jealous. Anyway, he has a pretty bad tan job in this picture.

As for me? I've been hanging around the house in my sleepwear in hope of making Brandon break the no-teen-young-adult-rules. But it turns out that his job starts at eleven, so he sleeps in until I leave for school. Great.

Then I figured out that I have no chance of beating Dad in the race for Brandon's attention. Well played, Papa, well played.

I don't know how Brandon handles seeing that around the house, but I have my own methods of coping. "I did not just see my dad naked . . . I did not just see my dad naked . . . just three more days until I can make out with Brandon again . . . I did not just see my dad naked . . .

Then Dad decided we were going to have "a little chat," which basically constituted telling me anything. Paintings, sculptures, photographs, ambrosia, immortality--the whole thing. Why Grandma is still alive, even though she's way older than Kaylynn.

I must have looked shocked, because he broke off mid-sentence and gave me a big hug. I still couldn't believe it--at first, it seemed like one of his practical jokes.

Alexander rose out of bed one morning for his own appointment with Grim.

A mad scientist with a passion for fishing, Alexander Crumplebottom's early life was difficult. His own mother seemed to ignore him, while school and art weren't fun for him. Nevertheless, he struggled through his reputation as the town scoundrel to master gardening and fishing, provide Deathfish for the rest of the dynasty, and father many children. Salvador, Marisol, Donna, Seneca, Kip, JoAnna, Brain, Lionel, Tanesh, Janell, I believe.

Grandma decided the least she could do was cast love charms on all the Alexander-children she could find. Let's hope the witch's magic takes effect soon!

Mom let me help her organize a really rowdy protest against low wages in Sunset Valley. She even let me scream profanities into the crowd! How awesome of a mom is that?

Actually, the whole family attended--just normal bonding time. Dad got a little worked up and tackled this poor guy.

In the end, government officials agreed to give everyone in town a fifteen percent raise. Go Mom!

To celebrate, the four of us went out to the bistro for dinner. Dad even let me sit alone with Brandon--even though he was keeping an eye on us the whole time. That mural is courtesy of Mom.

Little did I know that Brandon and Dad had collaborated to convince me to go to my school's Prom. I didn't really want to go without Brandon, but it was fun enough. I just danced with my friends and helped spike the punch, which was exciting.

Meanwhile, Brandon took out his frustration by getting arrested for vandalism. Thank the Watcher he wasn't taken to jail--since it was a first offense, they just took him home with a warning.

My parents have been hanging out a lot lately--even more than usual! Mom's been organizing dozens of protests, but Dad loves sneaking up behind her in the park and surprising her with a kiss.

He's also been helping me look up potential colleges, and we've narrowed it down to five. Dad's really excited to see me go to university with Brandon--university, more than the Brandon.

At long last, my young adult birthday arrived. It's strange--my teenage years seemed so long as they occurred, but in retrospect they were far too short. At least as a teen I didn't age up in this . . . outfit. There are so many different kinds of wrong here!

Aha! Much better. I kept my old hairstyle, and Mom finally let me put on a bit of make-up. I'm seriously proud of my epic wardrobe, especially the everyday outfit. I think it really expresses my stylish jock personality. All of my outfits are cute and show just enough midriff to make Dad faint without giving the excuse to lock me in my room. Perfect-o!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - How is My Mom More Rebellious?
« Reply #262 on: March 21, 2013, 06:38:56 PM »
I love, Love, LOVE, Bree's outfits! I'm excited to see her in University!

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2013, 06:45:55 PM »
Woah!  Bree is a knockout!  :D Wonder what Brandon will think?  ;)
I laughed at the update title  :P

Anna33

« Reply #264 on: March 21, 2013, 06:47:31 PM »
Tat outfit Bree aged up with... it is just, just. wrong.

Thankfully she has recovered. :) Yay Bree.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #265 on: March 21, 2013, 07:46:45 PM »
I love, Love, LOVE, Bree's outfits! I'm excited to see her in University!

I must say that I am very proud of her clothes--she was an extremely fun sim to dress, and I love all the "jock" gear that came with university! I think they suit her perfectly.

Woah!  Bree is a knockout!  :D Wonder what Brandon will think?  ;)
I laughed at the update title  :P

She is one hot tamale! Aaaaaand I am never saying that again  :). What do you think Brandon will think? Because trust me--he is thinking it!
Thank you, thank you, I try. Blame the piranhas--hey, that's another good one!

Tat outfit Bree aged up with... it is just, just. wrong.

Thankfully she has recovered. :) Yay Bree.

It is truly the most beautiful aging-up outfit I have ever seen in my life.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2013, 12:51:15 AM »

Okay, Bree's aging up clothes were pretty hilarious, but this is what really got me:

"Then I figured out that I have no chance of beating Dad in the race for Brandon's attention. Well played, Papa, well played."

Hahahaha! I love this so hard! Why is he sculpting naked? How? So dangerous! Really, that is just . . . not wise. And why is he naked? I have never seen a sim do this! Ah . . . hehe. And then the photo of her meditating afterward. Haha! Traumatizing. Yup, that's the word for it.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »
Okay, Bree's aging up clothes were pretty hilarious, but this is what really got me:

"Then I figured out that I have no chance of beating Dad in the race for Brandon's attention. Well played, Papa, well played."

Hahahaha! I love this so hard! Why is he sculpting naked? How? So dangerous! Really, that is just . . . not wise. And why is he naked? I have never seen a sim do this! Ah . . . hehe. And then the photo of her meditating afterward. Haha! Traumatizing. Yup, that's the word for it.

I have no idea--he just got out of the shower and went about his business! He wasn't streaking, either.

Haha . . . Rhoxi? Are you okay? Do I need to call a doctor?

Seriously. Are you dying right now?

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/22
« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2013, 12:06:02 PM »
Chapter 33 - Picnic Not Included

Since Brandon was still at work, Dad cornered me the moment I stepped away from the dresser and started telling me what I could and could not do at University. Partying, streaking, and being arrested - yes. Woohoo before marriage - no. I was literally cringing at this point.

Fortunately, he was whisked away for a slow dance with Cornelia Goth before things could get too awkward. I hope he isn't giving her any encouragement!

No worries--Mom managed to cut in and reclaimed her husband. They really are a cute couple, even as old-ish people.

The moment Brandon got home, we ditched the party and hopped into my sports car for a little drive. I don't think anyone missed us.

Yeah . . . I seriously doubt anyone missed us. Mom and Dad were blissfully in love, all the men were being jealous of Dad, and all the women were staring daggers at Mom. Grandma was running around love-charming people. Just an ordinary Elysi party.

We drove all the way up to Stoney Falls for a little waterfall picnic. Only then did we realize that we had forgotten the basket of food! Apparently, the picnic had never really been part of Brandon's plan.

"Bree, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I managed to gasp out as the waterfall poured down on us. "But we're keeping my last name, okay?"

Our wedding was scheduled for the next morning--we were leaving for University in the evening. Before the party started, Brandon asked Dad for his blessing. This is the part you'll never see coming--he said yes!

I spent hours in the bathroom getting ready. Looking beautiful has always been effortless for me, but I wanted this day to be perfect. I wanted to remember my wedding day until the end of time.

The Clemons sisters--Tanesha and Janell--were invited because they're Alexander's daughters with Stacy Clemons. They live in the Alto house with Nick the fairy.

It was hailing on our wedding day, but we didn't care. Somehow, the gray sky and air only added to the perfection.

We skipped the cake and raced across the bridge to the Love Shack. Grandma told me about the Love Shack on my teen birthday--she thought I would be able to handle it better than Dad.

And let me tell you: It. Was. Wild.

While Brandon quickly finished my young adult museum items, I completed my first BlackOp. "Come on, Steel! Move that fat fairy behind! Call yourself a dynasty stud? I call you a sad little pixie!"

We missed our flight, but caught another one at 2 A.M. Brandon decided to major in Fine Arts with a full scholarship, while I received a perfect score in Physical Education. No scholarship--not that I needed one.

We rented a little house on the edge of campus and Brandon immediately started working on his major, with me as his "muse." He could use a little improvement.

It's okay, I love him anyway. Seriously, though--I want better sketches from him. Immediately.

Before long, we headed to the Student Union, even though the student mixer is kind of lame. Brandon, being his nerdy little self, read up on classes and the Fine Arts curriculum.

I was also trying to make my college experience the best it could be! Rule 1 of Having A Wonderful College Experience: Make A Good Impression on the Mascot.

To tell you the truth, I was pretty scared for my first class. It had something to do with llamas, which didn't seem very accurate when it comes to Physical Education, but then i learned it's really about exercise techniques known as "The Llama Method."

After our classes for the day were over, Brandon and I met up at the Grotto for food and drinks.

Our next move was heading home for our first college Woohoo. In the shower, because we were in a hurry. That is so university.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Picnic Not Included
« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2013, 11:41:58 PM »

(Yes, I am still alive! Just had quite a good laugh last night thanks to you.) What a great spot for a proposal! I like that the wedding arch was red, too; it matches with Bree. And Christopher Steel, fat, with tiny fairy wings? Priceless.