Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419371 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - My Radioactive Daughter
« Reply #315 on: March 27, 2013, 06:33:01 PM »
Radioactive? Uh oh, where is that going? Haha

Rosa is so adorable! Haha, I'm pleased my namesake has mysterious supernatural abilities.

Who is this boy? We will see more of him, no doubt...(laughing because I once had a crush on a boy at the supermarket. That was in high school, though...)

It means that she is a fan of Imagine Dragons! Even if Radioactive is not even close to being their best song--it works.

Well, she is a clone of Serena! Breaking 4th wall is totally epic.

Nah, he becomes a babysitter/newspaper guy, but he is quite cute! Wait for her high school years.

So much cuteness! I love how many updates you are doing at the moment, by the way, keep 'em coming!
I have a weird theory about Kara. . . Brandon was adopted by Kaylynn, right?

Haha, no worries there!
Yes--if he was her biological son I would've thought the eyes came from Kaylynn, but as it is they could have come from his "original" nonexistent family, I guess!

It is a really good job there is no death by adorableness. We would have all caught it by now if there was. :D

It's too late for me, having witnessed it firsthand. I am . . . proud to be . . . represented, by . . . such cute toddlers . . .  :'( I can see the light . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #316 on: March 27, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »
Imagine Dragons <3
Maybe the game is confused about Kaylynn and Brandon and passed on her genes anyways ;D that would be kinda cool :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #317 on: March 27, 2013, 07:04:32 PM »
It means that she is a fan of Imagine Dragons! Even if Radioactive is not even close to being their best song--it works.
She's a Dragon too! ;D Yay!
I feel so happy to know that.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #318 on: March 27, 2013, 07:29:55 PM »
Imagine Dragons <3
Maybe the game is confused about Kaylynn and Brandon and passed on her genes anyways ;D that would be kinda cool :)

Dragon forever . . .  8)
That'd be awesome! Whatever the case, Kara is a beauty, and only gets prettier with age!

She's a Dragon too! ;D Yay!
I feel so happy to know that.

We are all dragons . . . at heart . . . *Amsterdam plays in the background*
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #319 on: March 27, 2013, 07:40:32 PM »
We are all dragons . . . at heart . . . *Amsterdam plays in the background*
Is Amsterdam suppose to be forshadowing? ;) Might be in Rose's case....
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #320 on: March 27, 2013, 07:53:36 PM »
Is Amsterdam suppose to be forshadowing? ;) Might be in Rose's case....

It's also a wonderful song that I love more than anything else in the world, although it's really a tie between "Amsterdam" and "Dirty Paws," by Of Monsters and Men.

Foreshadowing? Hmm . . . maybe, since Kara loves Imagine Dragons, it refers to her more than anyone else? I don't know!  ;)

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #321 on: March 27, 2013, 08:02:25 PM »
Kara is gorgeous! And Rosa is too.

As for children of adopted sims getting genes from their adoptive grandparents, it's totally possible because adopted sims have a familial tie to their adopted parent(s). It throws biology out the window, but that's how the game works (of course, I got this bit of information from TV Tropes; I almost never adopt and haven't tested it out myself). Do any of Alexander's children have blond hair from Agnes?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #322 on: March 27, 2013, 08:42:07 PM »
Kara is gorgeous! And Rosa is too.

As for children of adopted sims getting genes from their adoptive grandparents, it's totally possible because adopted sims have a familial tie to their adopted parent(s). It throws biology out the window, but that's how the game works (of course, I got this bit of information from TV Tropes; I almost never adopt and haven't tested it out myself). Do any of Alexander's children have blond hair from Agnes?

Oh my gosh, yes! Three of the kids had blonde hair, which I thought was a genetic mutation--but how awesome is the fact that Kaylynn gets to contribute to Kara's genes? I really wanted Brandon to be the biological son of her and Michael, but there wasn't enough time and I had to be sure it was the right gender, so . . . I'm so glad she got those black eyes!

EDIT:
Game Status:
I'm trying to send Kara to University, but I'm having the glitch where the household doesn't show up and I'm trying to fix it but . . . urgh . . . DIE!
Have a nice day!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/28
« Reply #323 on: March 28, 2013, 07:01:06 PM »
Chapter 41 - The Green Children

Mummy and Daddy think I'm being shy and lonely, but really I'm just not interested in talking to people. Even at the library, when I just want to go play with the teddy bears, there's the random fairy asking me about the weather! Go outside and look yourself, woman!

At least she spends most of her time flirting with Marisol McIrish when she isn't bugging me. Marisol's really old, but Sandy's older because she's a fairy, so it's really creepy any way you look at it.

I like playing with the teddy bears at the library. Mummy and Daddy would've gotten me a bear if I asked for one, but it's much easier to just go to the library 'cause it's quieter. I don't mind noise, but--let me put it this way: the activity that goes on around my house has encouraged me to never get married.

Since Mummy's a really big sports star, she can get us into games for free! I go with her every Saturday, and we get the best seats right next to the field. She always waves to me when she goes out onto the field, and all the other players buy me hot dogs.

It's always really sad when I can't go because she's on a business trip. She goes to China, mostly, only for a few days--but still.

I really wish she'd at least take me with her! Not that I care about becoming a martial arts master like her, or anything, but--Chinese scenery. I hear they have beautiful sunsets, and imagine how epic it would be to capture something like that! Daddy says I'm a "photography prodigy," which means I'll probably be famous someday.

It's really nice when she gets home, and is there to help me out with my homework. She isn't much better at math than I am, but at least she'll always tell me I'm super smart!

Whenever she and Daddy disagree on anything--which barely ever happens--he sleeps in my room, and Mummy stays at her friend JoAnna's house. This makes Daddy nervous, because JoAnna really likes Mom, and she's really pretty. I don't think Mum likes her, though--as more than a friend, that is.

They always make up pretty fast and go out in the backyard to play ping pong with juice. I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to play juice pong--though I'm more excited for University! I'm really going to blossom there (Watcher's Note: Gah why can't I send her to University?!?!?!?!?).

Grandma's a really famous rock star! She's always signing autographs for her fans, even when she takes me out shopping. She takes me to rock concerts, which is really cool because the band buys me rainbow sparklers and the music is really loud. I like loud music.

Grandpa's been acting really weird lately. I think he's been trying to liven up his "Woohoo" life a little--not that he needs it--or something. Or maybe his Woohoo life is keeping him from wearing pants?

I'm not sure that he himself knows what's going on!

"Is there a draft in here? Oooh . . . unfortunate place for that bit of rock to go . . ."

Mummy and I had a joint birthday party! She got to go first, since she's going from young adult to adult.

She still looks fine to me, and Daddy's been an adult forever so it's not like that matters. It's not like she's been feeling old--if anything, she's psyched about becoming MVP for the Llamas!

As usual, I aged up into an excellent outfit. It's an art, I tell you--a hidden skill. Mum seemed a little frustrated by this, since she has a Zero in Aging Up. How cool am I?

I am seriously beautiful. Not trying to be stuck-up or anything, just stating the facts! I look a lot like Mom, I think, and Grandma Kaylynn.

My wardrobe is the perfect combination of edgy, rebellious, and artsy. Rosy said that the Watcher thinks my shirt suits more than than any other sim she's seen, but I think she's just making stuff up again.

For my birthday, Dad gave me a spray-painting kit and I started making my mark on the world.

I'm making some pretty impressive pieces that make my sad little tree look just that--sad. At least Grandpa commented on it when he took Rosa across the street to celebrate her child birthday.

I think she's a seriously cute kid--that must be what Grandma looked like as a kid! Except, y'know . . . green, with gold eyes.

She gave herself two everyday outfits--one "Plantsim," one "normal sim." Whenever she goes out in public, she wears gloves and tights and scarves, just trying to cover up her "abnormal" skin so she can pass for someone from Hidden Springs. No one in the family likes it, but we don't know how to make her stop!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Anna33

Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Green Children
« Reply #324 on: March 28, 2013, 07:07:49 PM »
That patteren on Roses body is cool, I really want a plant sim now. I think Kara is my favorite heir yet.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #325 on: March 28, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »
She should not be ashamed. She is beautiful. I'm sure she'll figure out eventually.

I really like Kara's teen look, She's right, she's gorgeous. It's cool that she looks like Kaylynn.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #326 on: March 28, 2013, 08:58:06 PM »
Is that a fairy-Leighton I see?

Kara's teen wardrobe is perfect.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #327 on: March 28, 2013, 09:05:24 PM »
It is fairy Leighton! I'd recognize that nose and that earring anywhere! :D

Kara is such, such a beauty! I love her personality.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #328 on: March 28, 2013, 09:35:06 PM »

Kara does look awesome. I love her greenish hair and sense of fashion! And . . . omg, omg, omg: do all plant sims have yellow eyes? Because if so, you just know they have to make an appearance with the Dojos!

I'm surprised that you didn't know about the heart being the woohoo symbol; I thought that's why you picked it out for Nicky-doo! Well, it is a happy coincidence, then! I will gladly join the male-impregnating-townies club. And, by the way, the picture at the end with the family? That was nowhere near all the Dojos! There were too many, so I just decided to do a pic with all of the majors characters. Anyway, yay for gen 4!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #329 on: March 28, 2013, 09:36:50 PM »
Hey guess what, I'm joining the club too! You won't see it for awhile because it's generation three of the Callahans. But yeah, I'm doing it. :)
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04