Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424234 times)

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Bree's Butt-Kicking Blog
« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2013, 08:31:07 AM »
I really like Bree, she looks so much like her mom.
Brandon is a really good match, hopefully the violet eyes find their way into the next generation. Oh my, they are only teens and I'm speaking of the next generation...but I'm simply obsessed with nooboos! ;)
By the way, thank you China for letting them go home!!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Bree's Butt-Kicking Blog
« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2013, 02:59:59 PM »
"Mom is keeping him very busy at the new art school--they received several requests from both male and female students to pose nude for the sketching classes. I'm not kidding. I really wish I was kidding."

Haha, I really hope that's a new opportunity! I love all the elders in China; Lolita's protests look awesome. I like the new blog app! It feels kinda like what we do here writing stories! Well, I'm sure Bree's Butt-Kicking blog is a hit. And remember, if you do anymore traviling/university: do a new save as before you go. I'd hate to see another awesome story flummoxed by travel bugs!

It's not an opportunity, but it is an option at the Thomas School of Art! Protests are so much fun--although I have had a sim or two die on me at a hunger protest in a "just-fun" file. Long story. I love Blogging in the Sims, which is good because I was really looking forward to the Social Networking skill! I haven't experienced any UL glitches yet, besides the weird fridge one, but I am being very careful.

I really like Bree, she looks so much like her mom.
Brandon is a really good match, hopefully the violet eyes find their way into the next generation. Oh my, they are only teens and I'm speaking of the next generation...but I'm simply obsessed with nooboos! ;)
By the way, thank you China for letting them go home!!

I am sooo happy she looks like Lolita, and even happier that I went the extra few steps to get Lolita as a spouse! She and Nick are just so perfect for each other.
I'm exactly the same way! Of course, I'm way ahead in-game, so I don't have to wait long!
I'm totally sending them a fruit basket. But I'm going to poison the fruit to get back at them for killing most of my dynasties! Hehe . . . the perfect revenge plan.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/17
« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2013, 05:43:30 PM »
(Thanks so much for 5K views!)

Chapter 30 - Young(ish) Love

Michael Bachelor died, leaving Kaylynn single and distraught. She and Michael had been together since they were teenagers, Grandma tells me. They met at Prom over 70 years ago . . . and the rest is history.

In my opinion, change isn't always a bad thing. Of course it's horrible that Kaylynn's boyfriend died, but . . . Grandma also tells me that she always thought Kaylynn and Alex would get together as teenagers.

It's a little late for these two to be considered as "young love," but that doesn't stop anyone from awwwwing when walking past them.

Grandma bought them a Murphy bed for a traditional Woohoo, but from now on they'll be needing to use the shower since there isn't enough space in their room for a real bed. Why am I feeling so practical about this?

Alexander's daughter, JoAnna Ursine, wasn't very happy about it when I told her in History class. I don't think she has much to worry about--every boy in the school (except Brandon) is asking her out. Of course, there's only one boy who isn't an Ursine or Brandon, so . . .

Brandon and I have been experimenting a lot with herbs and love. We recently discovered the Cinnamon Kiss and have been practicing our technique all over the house.

Everyone in the family knows about us at this point. Even Dad knows--but he's still in denial. As in, he pretends not to see us kissing when he walks by.

Mom promises that she's working on breaking down "his emotional barriers." They usually have their psychiatric sessions late at night . . . when everyone else is asleep . . . oh, Watcher, I just realized what they're really doing now that I've said it out loud! Shudders . . .

I'm still hopeless at school, even though I have an A. If not for Kaylynn's tutoring, I'd be failing! As it is, I can barely keep up with my own boyfriend in the honors classes.

The first day of spring was also Brandon's last day as a teenager. We decided to celebrate Love Day a little early, since we won't be able to date for nine entire days. I am really not looking forward to that . . .

The festival wasn't very crowded, so we had our pick of the carnival games and love testers. Brandon and I scored the highest setting on the Love Tester--just like Mom and Dad!

Speaking of my parents, they celebrated with us. I'm pretty sure it was just an excuse to clock in a few make-out sessions, but I still appreciate the gesture.

We took this corny little greeting card. It's kinda silly, but I think I'll look back at it someday and experience extreme nostalgia. Something to look forward to?

All too soon, the birthday party began and Brandon stepped up to his cake.

I think he's even cuter than ever . . . sigh. Must-resist-urge-to-kiss. I'm not used to resisting the urge because he's usually fine with me randomly making out with him! Gah . . . I need something to fight. Mommy!

At least he's still my nerdy little man . . . except now he's all grown-up, and rebellious, and smart, and cool! And he's going off to University soon, while I have to wait forever!

The moment he aged up, Brandon hurried to do a keg stand . . . with my dad! Eep, how did this happen?

I know it's only a matter of time before he leaves--you know he got a perfect 400 out of 400 in Fine Arts, Technology, and Communications? The school is practically begging him to enroll!

Kaylynn's really excited to see him off. She always wanted to go to University, but some weird circumstances prevented anyone from Sunset Valley from going until this year.

Grandma seems to get my frustration at still being a kid while Brandon is a young adult. He gets to travel and meet cool new people, while I'm stuck at home! She taught me to drive her old car without even freaking out once, which was nice.

Kaylynn died at Bree's All-Night Diner, surrounded by strangers.

She dropped to her knees and begged for more time. Brandon was so close to going to University--couldn't she wait a little longer to see him off? But . . . Grim is merciless.

R.I.P. Kaylynn Langerak. Girlfriend of Michael, Romantic Interest of Alexander, Mother of Brandon. A true Renaissance Sim.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Anna33

Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Young(ish) Love
« Reply #243 on: March 17, 2013, 05:50:54 PM »
RIP Kaylynn and Micheal, how many skills did She max anyway?
That is ALOT of skill cerificates.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #244 on: March 17, 2013, 06:12:41 PM »
Aw, I'm sad to see Kaylynn go, especially only a few days after finally breaking the romantic tension.  I guess she's just one of those Sims it's hard to picture as anything but young...

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #245 on: March 17, 2013, 07:22:21 PM »
Awww bye Kaylynn! I'm glad she and Alexander finally got together in the end.

Poor Bree having to wait until she ages up!

That screenshot of Nick studiously looking away while Bree and Brandon kiss was hilarious.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #246 on: March 17, 2013, 07:26:55 PM »
Sniff...goodbye Kaylynn. :(

I really dislike when there is an age gap between teen lovers and one becomes a YA. It's like I just want to force-age the younger one so they can get back together again. Hang in there, Bree!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #247 on: March 17, 2013, 07:47:06 PM »
RIP Kaylynn and Micheal, how many skills did She max anyway?
That is ALOT of skill cerificates.

Let's see . . . Painting, Sculpting, Photography, Logic, and Writing--so that's five!

Aw, I'm sad to see Kaylynn go, especially only a few days after finally breaking the romantic tension.  I guess she's just one of those Sims it's hard to picture as anything but young...

So it's not just me? It's so incredibly weird to think that she got old and died . . . it's impossible, really.

Awww bye Kaylynn! I'm glad she and Alexander finally got together in the end.

Poor Bree having to wait until she ages up!

That screenshot of Nick studiously looking away while Bree and Brandon kiss was hilarious.

I was shipping them from the beginning, so I experienced a bit of guilty joy when Michael died before Kaylynn and Alex.

I thought her teenage years were going to take forever, since I was so excited for Brandon + Bree and University, but it was actually pretty fun.

Oh, Nickenstein . . . he has so many moments, y'know?

Sniff...goodbye Kaylynn. :(

I really dislike when there is an age gap between teen lovers and one becomes a YA. It's like I just want to force-age the younger one so they can get back together again. Hang in there, Bree!

They're very friendly towards each other in different age groups, but it's easy to tell that they just want to get back to the kissing.  ;D

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline KateBubbles

• Nooboo
« Reply #248 on: March 17, 2013, 08:09:14 PM »
Aww, no, Kaylynn! That's so sad.  :( Also, I'm so very happy that you're back in Sunset Valley! I haven't commented in a while, but I've been following along. Bree is awesome, as well as Brandon!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #249 on: March 17, 2013, 10:20:34 PM »
Aww, no, Kaylynn! That's so sad.  :( Also, I'm so very happy that you're back in Sunset Valley! I haven't commented in a while, but I've been following along. Bree is awesome, as well as Brandon!

I am loving Sunset Valley--because of the sims, more than the town itself! I'd almost forgotten how fun they are to play! Bree is one of my favorite sims ever, and Brandon is a nice match for her.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #250 on: March 17, 2013, 10:41:26 PM »
Aww..RIP Kaylynn :(
Yay for china working! Bree is so pretty, and I love Brandon'S hairdo :D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/18
« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2013, 08:41:19 PM »
Aww..RIP Kaylynn :(
Yay for china working! Bree is so pretty, and I love Brandon'S hairdo :D

Double-yay for China not glitching! Wait . . . is that the same thing? Both the kids say thanks, and I agree!

Chapter 31 - The Glue

In school, we had to write a report on a person who was the "glue" of our family. I know--cheesy, right? Anyway, I'm useless at school without Kaylynn helping me, but I muddled through. And guess what? The teacher gave me an A!

I showed it to Grandma, and she got all teary-eyed and suggested that I share it with you people. I'm a bit nervous about facing your judgement, but here goes nothing . . .

My Grandma Serena - By Bree Elysi

I love my family, but if I had to choose one person we couldn't survive without, it would be my Grandma, Serena Elysi. After our aunt cousin illegitimate sister housemate Kaylynn died, everyone's mood was low. My dad and uncle biological father illegitimate son of Molly French (Kudos to Simblip) other housemate, Alexander, clashed a lot.

My boyfriend former boyfriend you know the drill boyfriend-but-he's-a-young-adult, being Kaylynn's adoptive son, took his mother's death especially hard. They were very close and shared many of the same interests, so he felt very isolated without her.

As for me? I was still reeling from the shock that Kaylynn could die. I don't know how old Grandma is, but I certainly never considered her dying! Grandma herself seemed surprised, if not torn apart, by the death.

To cheer me up, Grandma taught me to play table tennis and we had our own little "tournament." For some reason she could always beat me, which made me want to practice even more. Only later, after we had finished mourning Kaylynn, did I realize that she had practiced while I was at school in order to defeat me.

For a while, it seemed like Brandon would spend the rest of his life inside the house, still grieving in shock. Grandma pulled a few strings and sent a resume of his skills to a friend of hers, and the next day he got a job offer as an Art Appraiser. He's very enthusiastic about it--apparently, the foundation is practically a secret! You have to know someone to even be considered as a possible appraiser.

She also took my parents aside and told them to "get into your room already and set a good example for your daughter!" They both cheered up a bit after that--my parents are weird.

After that little business was all wrapped up (they were in their room for the rest of the day), she got my mom to buckle down and finish her lifetime wish. We're all very proud of her, and it helped ease the grief.

After a while, I got good at table tennis, so she introduced me to the world of online gaming with all her Simnet buddies.

Every day, since Mom and Dad were busy with .  . . things . . . I had Grandma to help me out with my homework. Which, Ms. Peterson, is why I still have a good grade in this class!

For Alexander, there was only one way to ease his sorrow over losing his teenage crush, just when he had found her: Grandma's famous lasagna.

Then we lost Mom. And that was the worst.

But this is the amazing part--Grandma knows the Reaper! Just when he was going to reap Mom's soul, he got a call on his cell phone. Mom only heard half the conversation, of course, but this is what she told me:

"This is a restricted number! Oh . . . hello, Serena. Yes, reaping right now. What's that supposed to mean? She was saying mean things about me! Who cares if she's one of your dynasty people? Direct line from the Watcher? Roasted in oil? Lightning? The whole bit? What do you mean, forcibly replaced by Artie Grim!"

So, yeah . . . Mom and Dad are still married and everything! Apparently this is a very good thing, since the topic of marriage has been a bit of an issue with them before. They took a special picture and everything to commemorate the event.

I suppose it may be a good thing, because now they're more lovey than ever--and I didn't think that was possible! They go out on dates pretty much every night, with Grandma's urging.

Oh, and something else great happened! Brandon said that he decided to wait for me to age so we can go to University together! Isn't it wonderful? Now you can get rid of me the moment I graduate!

I may or may not have studied for that math final last week . . . not because I was practicing the school cheer or anything, because studying is my top priority!

P.S. You will be forcibly replaced by Artie Grim if I don't get an A on this report. Cheerio!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Glue
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2013, 02:02:15 AM »
Haha best ending ever! I love it when dynasty updates are in an unusual form, like a report. Now, Azo-chan, what was Lolita doing ranting about death? That is strictly disallowed! Although it did make for a hilarious conversation between the Grim and Serena.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2013, 12:06:54 AM »

Haha, you tell that Grim, Serena! "Famous lasagna" eh? Did someone just get Monte Vista?  ;D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2013, 12:13:50 AM »
Haha, you tell that Grim, Serena! "Famous lasagna" eh? Did someone just get Monte Vista?  ;D

No, she's had Monte Vista awhile. Did you completely miss Elysi Immortal Dynasty: MV Edition?

By samoht04

anything