Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423976 times)

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Picnic Not Included
« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2013, 04:02:27 AM »
Poor Chris :D
What a gorgeous wedding. I can see Brandon liked what he saw! ;) I think Bree might be my favourite gen so far...even though I'm not sporty AT ALL,...I think its simply the fact she's a girl, and red is a favourite colour of mine, and she's fun, all three generations are fun, but her fun is, um, the funnest for me? Maybe it's just the hair :P

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #271 on: March 23, 2013, 10:32:55 AM »
That was such an adorable wedding, even if it did hail. :) Bree is such a gorgeous sim. I can't wait to see her and Brandon's eventual nooboo!

Poor, Poor Chris Steel. The bumblebee wings look so silly anyway, but on an extra-fluffy sim they just look darned ridiculous. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #272 on: March 23, 2013, 11:01:20 AM »
(Yes, I am still alive! Just had quite a good laugh last night thanks to you.) What a great spot for a proposal! I like that the wedding arch was red, too; it matches with Bree. And Christopher Steel, fat, with tiny fairy wings? Priceless.

I originally intended to have Brandon propose just on the edge of the lake, but there were wild horses and paparazzi running around, so the island was prettier. I recolor the arch every time to semi-match the heir, and Chris--poor, poor little Chris. He actually lost a lot of weight when Bree was through with him!

Poor Chris :D
What a gorgeous wedding. I can see Brandon liked what he saw! ;) I think Bree might be my favourite gen so far...even though I'm not sporty AT ALL,...I think its simply the fact she's a girl, and red is a favourite colour of mine, and she's fun, all three generations are fun, but her fun is, um, the funnest for me? Maybe it's just the hair :P

Thank you, I try  ;). And I know the feeling! I love Bree, so much, even though I didn't like her very much before I lost the file! I think I really love her because when I came back she aged into such a gorgeous young lady, and the University hairstyle was literally the only one that suited her! And I had just gotten UL that afternoon! It was pretty dang awesome  ;D, and she just kept going from there!

That was such an adorable wedding, even if it did hail. :) Bree is such a gorgeous sim. I can't wait to see her and Brandon's eventual nooboo!

Poor, Poor Chris Steel. The bumblebee wings look so silly anyway, but on an extra-fluffy sim they just look darned ridiculous. :P

For me, the hail was a plus because everyone was hopping around and waving their arms! I've seen the nooboo (he/she is almost a teen in my game) and I think you will be very surprised. Pleasantly surprised, but still surprised.

It was even funnier because he was flailing around with his little arms, and Bree was screaming at him . . .  ;D
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/23
« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
Chapter 34 - The First Week of University

University was like a dream. A beautiful, wonderful, dream that neither of us wanted to wake up from. Every morning we woke up together, make a quick breakfast, and ate together.

Since our first classes began at the same time, we drove out in the old pick-up we rented and broke a few public decency laws before going inside.

Brandon is lucky--his class activity is sketching with a bunch of cool people! He and all the rebels talk about spiking the Student Union punch, spray-painting the class walls, and putting herbs in the teachers' food.

One would think that my class would be filled with jocks, but instead they're a bunch of nerds! They spend all their time ranting about DNA and the Pythagorean Theorem--useless things like that.

I did meet one girl named Tiffany. She's nerdy, and almost passed out when I told her my name, seeing as how Brandon and I are five-star celebrities and my grandma is a legend among nerds. She did tell me about this hangout called "The Grotto," and helped me out with my class activity.

After class, we went to The Grotto to study. What's really annoying is that we have to find a little table on the second floor, as far away from the other students as possible, because otherwise it's hard to get any studying done between the squealing and autographs.

Of course, the family back home wants to hear all about my schedule! On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have a class at the Stadium in the morning that ends at 10, and another at the Busche School of Science which starts at 10:30. Between classes, I play Kicky Sack and study with Brandon.

My class activity is okay. I've met a couple people in my class, like that girl next to me in that picture. She lives in one of the sororities and is always inviting me to parties.

Naturally, Brandon loves all his classes. He's very interested in all of the material--says he's improving every day. His professor loves him, of course, but she's a middle-aged woman so I'm not too worried.

Then came "the party." After I mentioned "the party" to anyone around campus, they went a little glassy-eyed and started hyperventilating, then fainted. Good times, good times.

There were keg stands . . .

Brandon and I played loads of juice pong, so I was feeling a little dizzy in about half an hour. That's when things got crazy!

Over the fields and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go . . .

After a few hours, Brandon calmed me down enough to make me put on some pants. And a shirt. And socks, and such. The coppers had already shown up, but I showed her who the karate master is!

I had a serious headache the next day, which may have infringed on my bowling skills. At least I still got a strike!

Following the Great Party-Cop, it became too difficult for us to work anywhere in public. There were too many fans asking for autographs and pictures! At least no one tried to flirt with us--we both had a reputation for being Eternally Faithful. Instead, we just studied in the dining room.

All the work seemed to pay off, because I suddenly understood what the professors were talking about! My notes made sense, the material was easy to understand, and I had an A average!

Anthony--the professor, that is--even invited me to give a presentation during one of his lectures. Luckily I was already friends with everyone in my class, and they all told me I did great.

Brandon is still working on his nude sketches. This is simply not funny.

I threw another party on Friday, but Brandon and I spent the entire night making out next to the stereo, then moved into the bedroom, so I'm not really sure of what happened.

I did not start the streaking this time around!

Okay, so maybe I did start the streaking--but at least I stayed inside this time!

The cops showed up again, but this time they arrested poor--poor--of course I remember her name . . . poor Brandon's classmate!

That had almost no effect on the party.

This is Brandon's professor, not sure why we invited her. Maybe I do have some competition after all! Anyway, the cops kept coming back until everyone made a run for it or was arrested. Not a bad end to the party.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The First Week of University
« Reply #274 on: March 23, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »
I believe your Sims are gifted in the art of partying.  Holy cow.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/23
« Reply #275 on: March 23, 2013, 07:51:25 PM »
I believe your Sims are gifted in the art of partying.  Holy cow.

My sims like to kiss, flirt, cheat, and party. I feel so blessed  ;D.

Chapter 35 - Brandon and Bree, Sitting in a Tree

The weekend finally arrived after the midterms were over on Friday. I considered throwing another Juice Keg, but Brandon surprised me with a trip to Llama Beach! We slept in 'til noon before hopping into the pick-up and going for a swim.

The paparazzi snapped a few pictures of us making out on the beach. The headline was, "Aren't They Too Young for This?" Hello! We're married young adults in college! Grow some perspective, please! You know I'm going to hear a lot about this from Dad . . .

No, wait, that wasn't the picture they used. Brandon is still working on his sketching.

The question is: Should I be flattered or offended?

I decided to be offended, but forgave him on the car ride home.

After that, he seemed to realize the benefits of a proper sketch. It's like training a dog--tell him he did something wrong, then throw a treat every now and then. Men. Am I right?

On Sunday we were planning to sleep in, but then the sorority girl in my class invited us to a party, so . . .

This face really makes me laugh. Brandon just doesn't possess the mindset for streaking--he's too prim and not very proud of his body!

Still, even streaking loses its allure when the police start showing up and arresting people. In the end we decided it would be much safer to lock ourselves in one of the unoccupied bedrooms until the cops were gone.

My blog, "Bree's Butt-Kicking Blog," is seriously popular here. I blog about everything--friends, parties, romance, "adventures beneath the sheets" . . .

In this second week, I don't care so much about class. It's college--who actually studies? During the class activity, I blew off skeletons to play Kicky Sack.

When Brandon didn't skip class, I went bowling with one of the jocks who shares my major. For some reason he seemed more interested in watching me bowl than--oh. That makes sense now. Creepy, Petersen, just creepy!

In the evenings, when I could convince Brandon to drop his books, we danced around in the living room to the tune of an old record from the music store.

Believe it or not, my husband is the one who made a cheat sheet for the exam! It still feels so weird to say "my husband," for some reason. Everyone thinks we're just a steady couple, and they get a little weirded out when they find out we're married.

What? Lost my train of thought. Anyway, while he worked on his cheat sheet, I hit the books.

After a while, studying was too much for me and I hit the juice instead. Here's to not failing the exams tomorrow!

The next morning, Brandon made me get up super early so he could "help my brain operate to the fullest capacity." Instead, I felt completely shut down for, like, six hours. Thanks, sweetie!

One last, quick hug before we went in to take the final exams . . .

We decided to not even worry about the exam results. After all, we had a solid 13 days straight of Woohoo--why break the chain because of something silly, like final exams?

It turns out that we needn't have worried--not that we did worry! Because I know I didn't, after taking that no-worry vow and everything! Don't be so silly . . . anyway, we both passed with an "A," and Brandon made the Dean's List and top of his class.

Stoke up the bonfire, because it is getting all Bree Elysi Party up in here!

It was a pretty epic Farewell party, even though we all knew we would see each other again next term. Brandon and I needed 6 more credits to graduate, which seemed like a pretty easy week to me. University, don't get too comfortable because we are coming back!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Brandon and Bree, Sitting in a Tree
« Reply #276 on: March 24, 2013, 03:02:05 AM »
I can't believe how many chapters I haven't commented! Either you are posting a lot or I have been slacking. Or both. Anyway, a lot has happened! Congratulations, happy birthday, and wow, everyone in this family is so good-looking! I think if I saw Nicholas naked I wouldn't be complaining, but then he's not my father (thank goodness for that, eh?)
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2013, 05:34:46 AM »
I love this update! I don't know why Brandon isn't to proud of his body... Seems fine to me  ;)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2013, 10:36:47 AM »
I can't believe how many chapters I haven't commented! Either you are posting a lot or I have been slacking. Or both. Anyway, a lot has happened! Congratulations, happy birthday, and wow, everyone in this family is so good-looking! I think if I saw Nicholas naked I wouldn't be complaining, but then he's not my father (thank goodness for that, eh?)

Nah, I've been posting a lot. Right now Generation 4 is nearing his/her young adult birthday (and is very stunning), so . . . I have a lot to do if y'all want to get caught up! I have very carefully orchestrated the gene pool, so there is only a 13% chance that someone will come out looking like Arlo Bunch. I'll have to tell Nick that--not sure how he'll feel about it, though!

I love this update! I don't know why Brandon isn't to proud of his body... Seems fine to me  ;)

Thanks! I will relay your comment to Brandon--though he'll probably get a little creeped out that there are people watching him! Never really explained the forum to him, the poor lad . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/24
« Reply #279 on: March 24, 2013, 02:08:53 PM »
Chapter 36 - Bree Defeats Brandon

It was snowing when the plane arrived at the University campus. Brandon and I were happy to be back, but at the same time strangely sad--after all, this would be our last week. Our last chance to play-act a married couple in their own little house. We decided to make the most of it.

By "make the most of it," I mean keeping up our record of Longest Unbroken Chain of Woohoo on campus--but of course, that goes without saying.

Brandon decided to take up guitar, much to the excitement of many female students and several female professors, and one male professor--long story.

As for me?

I had my own training to pursue.

Brandon finds llama mascot costumes very hot. I find it both hot, and hot, because there is no air conditioning.

However, not even my llama-loving husband will Woohoo with a girl in a llama suit. Pity, that--but I suppose it would look a little odd to passing paparazzi. We already know they take pictures through the windows, but we're past caring.

Since the class schedule is much more flexible this term, I have plenty of time to meditate. I meditate especially on Immortality. I'm sure Dad was telling the truth--how else would Grandma still look so good at her age? There's certainly plenty of information to digest--opportunities, career, best friends! For whatever reason, none of this seems especially difficult to me. It's as if I was created especially for this task.

Pretty much no one but that nerd, Anoki Moon, pays attention in class activity anymore. Wade Anthony, the professor, and I built a wicked igloo last session. I then took a nice nap in the igloo until class was over.

That gave me an idea to share with Brandon when we were both home that night . . .

With our reputations from last term, we're getting plenty of party invitations. Just the other night, we went to another sorority party--they throw really awesome parties!

You'd think that, by now, I'd know that I just can't handle juice.

We spent an entire afternoon hanging holiday lights with a few of our friends. Brandon let me choose the color, as you can probably see.

Brandon is still working on his sketches. He is so dead--as soon as I put some clothes on!

My form of "death" includes tackling and touching lips, as you can see.

It's simply not fair that he can flash those pretty purple eyes and make me feel all mushy inside! And then there's the fact that he's an excellent dancer. Men who can dance get away with everything.

You know I'm not a brainy person. I generally hate studying, don't care much about school, and am fine with a C. But this term, I was determined to beat Brandon's final score and make the Dean's List. While Brandon pursued artistic talents, I hit the books for hours on end, every single afternoon.

In the end, we both made Dean's List and I came out as top of the class! Never saw that coming--everyone at home will be so surprised! Brandon and I waited outside the Stadium for hours, but we hardly noticed the passing time.

The moment the ceremony began, we rushed inside and hurried back out to greet each other in our graduation robes.

Our next stop was the Grotto. Everyone here knows us, and all our friends were hugging and saying their farewells. No one was staying behind for another term.

I'd like to think that University made me a lot more confident and outgoing--just an altogether braver sim. Brandon, on the other hand, can't wait to start a family. His focus has shifted from career to the near and dear, becoming a lot more family-oriented.

Congratulations to our Graduating Class! Brandon Elysi - Fine Arts. Bree Elysi - Physical Education. Dean's List.

By now, everyone was used to watching us make out, and the barista cashier had already prepared our favorite tea--cinnamon.

Watcher's Note:

Here are pictures of Bree & Brandon's new room.

As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I am way ahead in game. Gen 4 is 5 days away from her YA birthday . . . so, yeah. I'll probably be updating more often just so that we have some semblance of catching up!

Thanks for all the views! I looked at the number, expecting to see 5000, and was greeted with 6000 instead, which was pretty dang awesome.

Oh, and I thought you might want to know that just last night I had a super-mega-crisis in the dynasty file that may have compromised it, but it was resolved so yay! I did die. Several times. All horrible, painful, slow deaths--and I died by laughing once. (<--- Kudos to Rosa)

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Bree Defeats Brandon
« Reply #280 on: March 24, 2013, 02:54:49 PM »
Bree and Brandon are my favourite Forum Couple at the moment!  ;D They're so cute! I can't wait to see Gen 4!

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #281 on: March 24, 2013, 05:15:44 PM »
-quote- CreativeCrayola:
Bree and Brandon are my favourite Forum Couple at the moment!  ;D They're so cute! I can't wait to see Gen 4! -quote-
I can't quote properly on my phone, but I have to say, agreed ;D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #282 on: March 24, 2013, 05:43:00 PM »
Bree and Brandon are my favourite Forum Couple at the moment!  ;D They're so cute! I can't wait to see Gen 4!

They are pretty dang cute  :). Gen 4, coming right up!

-quote- CreativeCrayola:
Bree and Brandon are my favourite Forum Couple at the moment!  ;D They're so cute! I can't wait to see Gen 4! -quote-
I can't quote properly on my phone, but I have to say, agreed ;D

I'm very proud of them for being adorable. They remind me a lot of Lolita and Nick, for that reason--so cute!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/24
« Reply #283 on: March 24, 2013, 06:12:36 PM »
Chapter 37 - The Next Big Step

It turns out that Mom and Dad had a little expansion on the house done while we were gone! I think you've already seen our new room--now have a look at my Martial Arts courtyard! The stereo plays 24/7 and is responsible for 76% of our electric bill.

Upon arriving home, I sold my old blog, "Bree's Butt-Kicking Blog," and started a new one called "Victorious Bree." Let's see how long it takes to make this blog a five-star!

I joined the Llama soccer team as a Minor Leaguer, but my job could wait. Brandon and I knew just what we wanted to do with the next few weeks of our lives. And Mom wanted to see her grandchild.

In the last few days before their elder birthdays, Mom and Dad literally spent every waking (and half-awaking, half-asleeping, and sleeping) moments together. They became the bistro's, theater's, and karaoke club's most popular and valued customers.

I decided to follow their example of a relaxed life and got a spray tan. Worst. Decision. Ever. Mommy!

Believe it or not, Mom got really into science! Modern technology fascinates her--apparently they didn't have computers where she comes from?--and she enjoys using it. Apparently, she made many revolutionary discoveries that changed the world! Brandon also pursues science, but to a less zealous extent.

I spotted little Elliot Batista outside the stadium. He's the son of Alexander and Daisy Batista--the one kid who was never mentioned, because he was born at the very end of Alex's life. Make that eleven kids!

However, all of this flew from my mind when I did "the twirl." Brandon and I are having a baby!

You should have seen Brandon's face when I told him! I thought his eyes would pop right out of his head.

He insisted on listening to my stomach for hours, even though the baby is barely formed according to the ultrasounds. He swears that he can hear her moving around--at least, we hope it's a her!

Brandon then insisted that pregnant women are his muse (since when?) and made a few sketches. I suppose it's an improvement?

I forgive him far too easily, I know. Grandma laughed when I told her that and said I was strict enough with him to make my dad happy, which should be enough for me.

I thought I'd mention that Mom is almost to the top of her career. She looks fantastic in her new uniform! It's almost inspiring, how punk-rock she can look at her age.

Of course, no amount of rock-star-epicness can keep Mom away from her dollhouse!

Instead of throwing a party for his elder birthday, Dad bought a cake and ran across to the lake, to celebrate alone. I can't blame him--look at the poor guy!

He cleaned up nicely, of course--it's a trend in my family. I think he has mellowed a little with age, became Grandma said that when he was young he wore neon clothing! His elder wardrobe is certainly far removed from that!

He and Mom are still very much in love, of course. Is anyone really surprised?

I like to think that, even as I gave birth to the fourth generation, I remained calm and in control. The opposite is probably true, but I'm certainly not showing you any of those pictures!

That night, when I set the baby down in her crib, Grandma crept into the nursery to look upon the heir, and gently lifted her up and held her tightly. She knew that the entire weight of the dynasty was slowly shifting to this tiny baby's shoulders.

After all, the second generation was drawing to a close that very same night.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Next Big Step
« Reply #284 on: March 24, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »

Welcome to generation four! What's her name? Congrats on another immortal, as well! I really like Brandon and Bree's bedroom. Are those sports trophies earned from university hanging up by her bed or just new university wall decor?

anything