Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423870 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Green Children
« Reply #330 on: March 28, 2013, 09:41:11 PM »
That patteren on Roses body is cool, I really want a plant sim now. I think Kara is my favorite heir yet.

Plantsims are awesome! They are literally neck-and-neck with fairies as my favorite life state. And didn't we say that about the last heir?  ;)

She should not be ashamed. She is beautiful. I'm sure she'll figure out eventually.

I really like Kara's teen look, She's right, she's gorgeous. It's cool that she looks like Kaylynn.

Nice to see you're moral-supporting your namesake!

I literally bought the shirt the day she aged to teen, which made me jump up and down, and/or squeal . . . not that I actually did that, of course  :o. She looks so much like Kaylynn--it is truly epic!

Kara's teen wardrobe is perfect.

I think she might be the most fun sim to make over that I've ever had--of course, I said the same thing about Bree! Let's hope the trend continues!

It is fairy Leighton! I'd recognize that nose and that earring anywhere! :D

Kara is such, such a beauty! I love her personality.

Indeed, it is! He's also Bree's boss, and is attracted to her, sooooo . . .

She is a very gorgeous teen, which makes me even happier I didn't marry Bree to Arlo--not that I was even considering that! Hehe, hehe . . .

Kara does look awesome. I love her greenish hair and sense of fashion! And . . . omg, omg, omg: do all plant sims have yellow eyes? Because if so, you just know they have to make an appearance with the Dojos!

I'm surprised that you didn't know about the heart being the woohoo symbol; I thought that's why you picked it out for Nicky-doo! Well, it is a happy coincidence, then! I will gladly join the male-impregnating-townies club. And, by the way, the picture at the end with the family? That was nowhere near all the Dojos! There were too many, so I just decided to do a pic with all of the majors characters. Anyway, yay for gen 4!

I lover her so much, so it makes me SO mad that I can't send her to University! I'm sure she would really be awesome there . . . I haven't experimented with Plant Sims (Rosalia is my only one), but based on pictures I've seen, I think so.

I only started playing Sims 3, so I never knew anything about Sims 2! I just thought the grinning heart represented his personality! Then again, I'm still not too far off on that count . . . God, how many Dojos were there? Do you have a complete family tree somewhere? That is terrifying!

Hey guess what, I'm joining the club too! You won't see it for awhile because it's generation three of the Callahans. But yeah, I'm doing it. :)

Haha, I can't wait! (Please let it be a Zack clone, please let it be a Zack clone . . .)
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/29
« Reply #331 on: March 29, 2013, 10:06:02 PM »
Chapter 42 - Botanical Boss

My new building, "K's Criminal Operations," was looking a little bare--so I added a koi pond, so to speak. It really adds an aura of calm terror to the place--Please Don't Feed The Fish, Or We Will Destroy You.

Grandma and Rosa are having a great time bonding! Rose is very busy maxing out painting, but they still find time to pillow-fight for hours!

I'm pretty rebellious nowadays--I stay out all night, come home, gulp down an Invigorating Elixir, and am late for the bus. I wouldn't care much about grades, except I want to get a University degree and I hear they pay attention to that sort of thing.

Daddy insists that grades are super important, and said that Mum didn't like school at all until college. I know I'm good at school, and could get good grades, I just don't like it! Homework is a total drag when I could be out decorating the city!

Rosalia, on the other hand, is super into everything. She loves school, she loves painting, unicorns, and all her classmates and world peace! It's not exactly hard to tell where she gets it from.

It seemed like everything was going perfectly. I was doing well in school, making a few friends--Rosa was quickly becoming the most popular girl in fourth grade. Then, Grandma died as she left her concert. She was only 92 at the time.

She plead with Grim for a little more time to say goodbye to her husband of over sixty years. But of course, her cries were in vain.

Grandpa knew right away, somehow. Maybe he had a premonition, or his heart suddenly shattered in half. Either way, he ran all the way to the theater and found her tombstone there, where she had last stood.

Rest in peace, Lolita Elysi. Wife of Nicholas, Mother of Bree, and Rock Star. You were a beacon to everyone in this house, and we miss you every day. It seems fitting that your sculpture was done in your genie outfit and cat slippers.

Grandpa can't go into his room any more. He says everything there reminds him of her.

I can't blame him, really. There are so many pictures of them, together . . . living their lives. Even the Festival Egg was found by her, and the flowers on the nightstand were ones she had picked. Y'know what I mean? This is why I'm never getting married--it would hurt too much, in the end.

After that, I spent most of my afternoons down at the Roasted Toasted Beans Coffee Shop. It's the coolest hangout in Sunset Valley, the sort of place my parents don't even know exists! A little tea--or something stronger, if I know the barista--helps take the edge off my grief.

I ended up getting a job there, just wiping down tables and cleaning windows, but it was something to keep me busy. That's how I met this guy--I can't even remember his name, but he's a young adult who had a few tattoos and, apparently, didn't mind hanging out with high school girls. We spent most afternoons talking or dancing, and generally annoying customers until they left.

My parents had no idea. As I mentioned before, they've probably never heard of the coffee shop, and are all too eager to believe that I go to the library every day for a study group. They have . . . different ways of coping with pain.

I still feel sorry for the little kids from the daycare who wandered into the bathroom at the wrong time!

Great-Grandma Serena, on the other hand, expanded her herb garden by a lot! She spent pretty much every day, dusk 'til dawn, watering and weeding and harvesting and fertilizing.

I don't think Grandpa ever really got over it.

Rosa and I have been drifting apart ever since my birthday--we just weren't in the same age group any more! She was a little kid, and I was practically an adult. Still, I was surprised that I had to cheer her up, and not the other way around: she's usually such a stoic little kid. Anyway, we're back to being best friends.

I still haven't convinced her to leave off the scarf when going to school, though. I guess it's normal for kids to be a little insecure about themselves, but the gloves, tights, and scarf seem a little overkill!

I almost didn't want to go to Prom without her, but Mom pointed out that she hadn't wanted to go to her Prom and ended up having a great time, so . . . yeah. Luckily I went stag, so I didn't have to fake cheeriness.

Believe it or not, I won Prom Queen! I wouldn't have accepted the crown, since it's really  a practically medieval labeling of which girl is the prettiest, but the Prom King was kind of cute--see where I'm going with this? As it turns out, I didn't even get to dance with him because I was too busy flirting with this girl, Sheryl! I don't like her that much, but I was a little dizzy from the punch my friends and I spiked, then we started making out and it all went a little bit blurry . . .

The next morning, once I had (pretty much) recovered, I invited Sheryl over to explain that I really didn't want to be more than friends--or even friends, really!--but she was totally in denial! She wouldn't let me talk to her or anything, but just ran around turning on all the stereos and watching TV. I kicked her out after a few hours.

I would have asked Mom for advice, but she was dealing with her own crisis at the time.

"Grandma? This is Code Scarlet--repeat, Code Scarlet."

"Okay, sweetheart, let me have a chat with the Watcher."

"The Watcher? I thought we were going to handle this ourselves, forget the Watcher!"

"Now, dearie, the Watcher is an incompetent, meddling micro-manager, but she is quite manipulative and an extreme pack-rat, which is in our favor in this situation."

"She? I thought the Watcher was a man--since the guy Watchers are meaner, and everything!"

"Oh, no, Bree. You're thinking of sumo wrestlers."

". . . I am?"

"Now, the important thing is not to panic. Take the class and enroll at City Hall. I'll meet you in front of the grocery store with the trunk in an hour."

Within the space of a few hours, my mom had gone from being league MVP to Sunset Valley's newest Botanical Boss. She immediately quit and rejoined the sports career, since she couldn't stand having people "constantly asking for fertilizer" any more.

Maybe this is an example of how all earth-shattering problems are fixable, after all! Oh, and Rosa painted this gorgeous piece. I can't wait until I'm allowed to paint!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Botanical Boss
« Reply #332 on: March 29, 2013, 10:29:38 PM »
Rest in peace (again) Lolita Goth Elysi. At least this time around you got to live a full life rather than dying young. :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #333 on: March 29, 2013, 11:57:50 PM »

I don't think I've ever seen that particular painting before; very pretty. Poor Nick!

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #334 on: March 30, 2013, 06:31:52 AM »
RIP Lolita :(  So sad Nick couldn't say a final goodbye.

On a happier note, I thought it was cute how Kara thought her parents couldn't possibly know about the coffee shop  :D

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #335 on: March 30, 2013, 07:37:21 AM »
Oh no, RIP Lolita.  :(
You were the reason for me spending much more attention to the ghosts in EA's towns.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #336 on: March 30, 2013, 02:37:43 PM »
Sigh . . . I'm way too tired to respond to all comments individually, but I really appreciate all the responses! I was very sad to see Lolita go--she is officially my favorite townie of all time, and I'm so happy I have her saved to the bin now and got to play her entire lifespan! She really contributed wonderful genes to the dynasty, and was always fun to play.

In other news, Rosa is painting things I've never seen before, which may be because she Loves the Outdoors (?) or is Good (?) or maybe it's because she's a Plantsim!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/30
« Reply #337 on: March 30, 2013, 03:15:31 PM »
Chapter 43 - The Explanation

To celebrate Mom's miraculous dynasty-save, Grandma let us set off a few of her precious fireworks.

She's been collecting fireworks ever since her second summer in Sunset Valley, so we only got through about one fifth of them by the time the sun rose! And that's with the whole family running around frantically lighting fuses and covering ears . . . this is going to take a while.

Mum and Dad slept in the next day, but woke up before any of us and made a run for it. It was their wedding anniversary, you see, and they wanted to spend the entire day together.

Dad had been frantic for a few days, not knowing where he was going to take Mum, then he spotted a few of Grandma and Grandpa's pictures, from their younger days, and experienced a sudden stroke of inspiration. He got Great-Grandma Serena to pack a picnic, and took Mum down to the private beach.

He and Mum stood by the water and kissed, then held hands, then kissed some more and took pictures. Not a bad way to spend a day, I guess, though I'd rather be "vandalizing."

Next, they walked all the way up to the festival and went skating together with Old Man Simis. Great-Grandma says that they're "simply adorable" and, looking at me, adds that I shouldn't be too discouraged if Dad doesn't like any boys I bring home, then laughed like it's some private joke. She does that a lot.

In the end, Mum and Dad left as the sun rose, came back at three in the morning, and still took the time to celebrate in style. Classic Elysi, am I right?

Did you know that Great-Grandma's a witch? That's how she got Grandpa back on his feet, in the end--she cast a charm on Sandi French, Dad's best friend, to make them fall in love. I know Grandpa doesn't love Sandi the same way he loved Grandma, or nearly as much, but at least they're happy together.

He takes her to movies, and the bistro, and they sit and talk or kiss or Woohoo--but he never sits at the "special table" that he and Grandma always sat at, and he never points out the stars to her or plays guitar for her. That's how I know that he still loves Grandma the most.

For some reason, Rosalia didn't tell anyone about her birthday. Instead, she bought a cake and ran across the street to celebrate on her own before school.

Well, not quite on her own--she woke me up early and asked me to come with her to help with her teen wardrobe!

On her birthday, something just clicked and she decided to be proud of her Plantsim heritage instead of hiding it from the world. However, as fashion consultant, I didn't force her into the cliche "dude I'm a Plantsim" outfit. Instead, we combined style with flowers and voila, Rosalia Elysi was reborn!

Dad immediately started tutoring her in photography and sculpting, not entirely sure why. She's really into that sort of thing, so I guess it's fun for her.

I think Rosa is very excited to be a part of this huge, practically impossible venture--after all, she is just a plant! But a very happy plant, indeed.

Mum and Dad were so proud of me for making the honor roll, they let me throw a slumber party! There are twelve kids in my class, but I spent most of the night dancing with this chick. I don't know her name, but she's pretty and I was hoping Sheryl would take a hint.

There's also this guy, J-something, but he's a babysitter and kinda shy, which I don't find attractive.

The next morning, I decided to join the Make-Grandpa-Happy Mission.

"Grandpa, is there anything I could do to make your visits to the Consignment Store more enjoyable?"

"Oh, no, Karebear--I'm just an old man with an old man's simple wishes."

"Are you sure?"

"Well . . ."

I learned a very important lesson today:

Mechanical Bulls Are The Greatest Thing Ever! Erm . . . MBATGTE?

And I learned something even more important that night, when Great-Grandma stopped me on my way into the house.

She told me about her life--the struggle, the victory, the Ambrosia.

I started out smiling and nodding, thinking that this was nothing more than a senile old woman's fantasies. But as she described losing her husband, Thornton, and all her friends to the pull of time, my smiles faded and I knew she was serious.

She left me to consider her words, and I did. Her story was ridiculous, but it fit everything so perfectly--especially why Grandpa is dating Sandi, instead of some other woman. Sandi is a fairy, and she'll live for a long time, much longer than Grandpa . . . unless Grandpa lives forever.

It explains why Mum and Dad spend every moment together . . . because she'll live forever, and he will not.

It explains why I released all the frogs from the science classroom--wait, actually, it doesn't explain that. I guess you can't pin everything on a dynasty.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Explanation
« Reply #338 on: March 30, 2013, 03:26:54 PM »
Nick finds love again. How sweet and wonderful is that? At least since Sandi is a fairy she will be around for a long time.

I'm not seeing much in the way of potential spouse material for Kara, but you managed to do amazing things by resurrecting Lolita, so I know that the possibilities are endless. :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #339 on: March 30, 2013, 06:20:32 PM »
Rosa gets more beautiful every day. I know I always bring her up, but I would feel ungrateful if I didn't and I always notice her. Yeah, Kara may think she's not getting married but that's all she knows! Of course, maybe she'll do an Eden and have a baby with someone else. Too bad about Lolita :( at least Nick is kind of happy, I guess.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #340 on: March 30, 2013, 07:47:19 PM »

Aw, it's so cute that plant sims can bury back into the ground like that! And with the little happiness thought bubble? Adorable. I'm living vicariously through your plant sim adorableness, at least until I make one of my own.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:43 AM »
Nick finds love again. How sweet and wonderful is that? At least since Sandi is a fairy she will be around for a long time.

I'm not seeing much in the way of potential spouse material for Kara, but you managed to do amazing things by resurrecting Lolita, so I know that the possibilities are endless. :)

It's sweet, and wonderful, and means lots of little Nicky-nooboos! She's been a fairy since the very beginning, so I assume she's a young adult, even!

Are you a prophet of some sort? Because, at this moment, Kara is going through severe love issues that force her to choose between herself, and the dynasty--but I have said too much!  ;)

Rosa gets more beautiful every day. I know I always bring her up, but I would feel ungrateful if I didn't and I always notice her. Yeah, Kara may think she's not getting married but that's all she knows! Of course, maybe she'll do an Eden and have a baby with someone else. Too bad about Lolita :( at least Nick is kind of happy, I guess.

Doesn't she? I love how she's exactly like Serena, yet manages to have a look and style that is completely her own. Kara . . . has an interesting later love life (hehe, alliteration!), let me put it that way. I was so sad to see Lolita die, but Nick is keeping busy and staying happy, for now!

Aw, it's so cute that plant sims can bury back into the ground like that! And with the little happiness thought bubble? Adorable. I'm living vicariously through your plant sim adorableness, at least until I make one of my own.

Haha, Plantsims are the awesomest thing ever! I would totally recommend them for Dynasty Helper, because they don't have to eat or use the bathroom, and all you need is a phone call, a bed, and a shower to keep them happy! Or, you could skip all of that and just have them Photosynthesize, which would be very useful in the beginning of a dynasty . . . yeah, I just can't stop strategizing.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/31
« Reply #342 on: March 31, 2013, 02:06:29 PM »
Chapter 44 - Hemmin's News Flash

This is Marigold Hemmin, reporting for the Sunset Valley Times. For this story, I went undercover as a civilian in order to scope out and get the scoop on Sunset Valley's most mysterious family--the Elysi clan. First, I interviewed the troublesome teenage daughter of Bree and Brandon Elysi, Kara.

I've been very busy lately--between skipping school and pranking townies, I barely have time to send the police off on wild goose chases to get inside the station and spray-paint it! It's a good thing I can juggle activities, or there wouldn't be nearly enough mayhem in this town.

I targeted Sandi French's house the other night, and laughed when Grandpa told me off. So what if I get grounded? It's not like there's anything to do here, anyway! The boys are boring, the girls are busy, and the barista got fired for hanging around with me all the time.

According to Kara, her parents punished her by making her mine metals in the backyard, and didn't allow her to leave the house for several days.

I'm protesting the lack of teenage rebellion in Sunset Valley, Hemmin. And you can be sure that I won't be going down without a fight.

Kara is best friends with local Plantsim, Rosalia Elysi. The only of her kind in Sunset Valley, Rosalia (known as Rosa by her friends) had difficulty assimilating with the elementary and high school classes.

I got teased a lot for being a Plantsim when I was a kid, she explains to me, but now that I'm in Kara's class, she beats up anyone who makes fun of me. She protects me, and, no matter what anyone else says, is a wonderful person and an amazing friend.

Most people here think Kara is just a trouble-maker, and that she'll end up working at a gas station or something. But Kara is incredibly creative, and talented, and smart, and she could do really well in school if she tried. As it is, she skips every day but still has a B! She has incredible ideas, and she is going somewhere, someday.

Widower Nicholas Elysi, who recently lost his wife (Lolita Goth, who has mysterious connections to a long-dead woman of the same name) is currently in a relationship with his long-time friend Sandi French. Sandi agreed to answer several questions over the phone.

No, I don't think Nick killed his wife! We have been friends for many years, and I know he loved Lolita more than anything else in the world. He still misses her very much, but I hope my pregnancy is helping him through this difficult time.

According to friends of the Elysi family, Nicholas Elysi does seem very excited about his girlfriend's pregnancy.  He explains why in this exclusive questioning session.

I've always wanted to have lots of children, and hope that my being the father will make Sandi's life much easier once the baby has arrived. Do I want a boy or girl? Both. Just lots and lots of kids, because children are the future, and I want to participate in creating that future.

Yes, says Sandi, we do argue sometimes. That's normal in all couples, and we are no exception. It's usually about something silly, like where to eat dinner or what music to listen to.

But Nicky is always the sweet one who swallows his pride and is the first to apologize. He really just wants to make me happy, and that's all I want from a boyfriend.

As for Kara? I haven't seen her much, since she's almost never in the house, but I do know that she usually comes home at one or two in the morning. She never says much to me, but when we do talk, she has a tone of polite sarcasm, if you know what I mean.

It looks like nothing nefarious is happening on the Nicholas front! We are all very happy and excited for the baby's arrival, I'm sure. Now back to the real news--this text was intercepted going from Kara Elysi to her romantic interest, Sheryl.

Plz lve me alone, I dont want 2 c u. Go away X-(

Instead of speaking to Sheryl face-to-face and resolving whatever issues they have, Kara has recently been spending her afternoons and evenings with her (somehow related) family member, Rosalia. Says Rosalia, I've been trying to help Kara out with all the problems she's been having lately. She's really just pent up and wants to leave Sunset Valley and all the dynasty--family problems. It's really not important. Go away now, please.

The two girls often work on their homework together outside the Roasted Toasted Beans Coffee Shop and discuss many different topics pertaining to the arts. It is believed that both teenagers are very interested in painting, although Kara has only been seen spray-painting.

I visited the coffee shop myself one afternoon to uncover the reason behind her behavior. Not bothering to glance up from her homework, Kara answered, Sure, I could be a star student if I wanted, but what's the fun of that? I'm getting a scholarship to college whether I do well in school or not, and I'm getting a scholarship even if I do get in trouble, because the university is smarter than you lot. The people up there know that an Elysi student is going to pay off in the end, and an Elysi is always going to end up somewhere high up. It's smart to help out an Elysi, because we're going to be the powerful ones and we're grateful to the people who helped us.

Evidence of this statement is the fact that both Elysi alumni donated almost 100,000 simoleons to the nearby University as "thanks for helping us out." When asked for the secret to their success, they always refer to the University as their starting point to greatness. Attendance has been up, and the library has recently been expanded and renovated, all thanks to this family.

Next, I pointed out that Kara isn't dating anyone, and is trying to break off her romance with Sheryl. Instead of responding, Kara entered the building, dragged out a box, and stood on it. She whipped out a bullhorn and shouted into it, What, do you expect us to flirt with everyone all the time? We're stronger than that! We will survive on our own and make our own way without dead weight to drag us!

Within moments, everyone in the place was cheering and--I'm not kidding--there were fireworks going off outside.

Without a doubt, the most intriguing Elysi is the founder of the family, Serena--fondly known as "Grandma Serena" to her descendants. She arrived in Sunset Valley over 100 years ago, and bought the biggest plot of land she could find to set up a house on. Within a week, the most talented members of the town had joined her household, and she had wooed married man Thornton Wolff and caused a divorce between Thornton and his wife, Morgana. Since then, she has become the most respected chef in Sunset Valley (and the world, according to many) and created a powerful dynasty of the Elysi clan. What secret is there to Serena's long life?

The remaining members of the Elysi family, Bree and Brandon, are the only ones not shrouded in mystery. Bree Elysi was recently the MVP for the local soccer team, then quit suddenly to become a gardener. Just when she had reached the highest level of that career, she left gardening to rejoin Professional Sports as a Major Leaguer!

Brandon, on the other hand, became an Art Appraiser after leaving college. He's on the shady side of the business, but is still a respected member of the community. It has been reported that several incredibly rare and unique paintings adorn the walls of the Elysi house--and not all of them were painted by the many artists of the family.

The two adults are still very much in love, and I managed to corner Brandon in the Consignment Store and asked him about his wife. He laughed and said, I love Bree more than anything else, but she really can't handle her juice.

He went on to describe to us the day that Bree had poured herself a cup or two while Rosa and Kara were at school, and how she had flashed back to her University days and "lost it." I would stop her from drinking, he went on, but the way I see it, there isn't a downside to my wife's streaking habits.

Now that the report is over, I'd like to go over some related news with the press. Sandi French recently gave birth to triplets--Bradley, Vickie, and Marisela. Of the three, only Vickie is a fairy.

The mother is currently resting at home with the children and their father.

It is asked that anyone who sees Kara Elysi please call the police, as she vandalized yet another community building and ran from attempted arrest. She is currently missing, and her family is worried.

This news bulletin was sponsored by MAPA (Mothers Against Public Affection). MAPA: Keep the Elysi's in their greenhouse and away from our children when they have to make out! MAPA. Fighting for a less scarred Sunset Valley.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Hemmin's News Flash
« Reply #343 on: March 31, 2013, 05:58:45 PM »
Hahah! Brilliant. I like the new approach to narration.

I didn't really understand why Bree suddenly became a gardener, is it because she wasn't going to reach the top of the Professional Sport career in time? That just occurred to me on the last reading.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Hemmin's News Flash
« Reply #344 on: March 31, 2013, 08:55:56 PM »
Hahah! Brilliant. I like the new approach to narration.

I didn't really understand why Bree suddenly became a gardener, is it because she wasn't going to reach the top of the Professional Sport career in time? That just occurred to me on the last reading.

Thank you, thank you very much *You ain't nothin' but a hound dog . . .*

For some reason, the Professional Sports career is always glitched in my game, which is why I was originally going to have Bree be an acrobat, but changed my mind after she got such a high athletic skill as a teen. Anyway, the only fix I know is to quit and rejoin, but I wasn't sure she could handle it before her birthday, and I like a "comfort space." She definitely would have made it to the top in time. It's a good thing I saved all 400 life fruit, and all those rare grapes and 200 apples and 250 bananas and so on!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything