Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 84590 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2014, 11:07:21 PM »
Just for grins (and for something new) I started a sort of hybrid legacy/townie decadynasty project with the goal of seeing how many townies I can incorporate into one genetic line. It's still in the early stages, as in my first heir is barely a teenager, but she already has an intended mate who is of full townie blood. The sheer number of kids in-game right now is insane...I think that there are thirty children and teens at this point!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2014, 11:21:56 PM »
That sounds like my type of dynasty on overdrive! Awesome.

My current project is mixology! It's in the larger context of my immortal dynasty, but it's one of the skills I haven't explored in its entirety. So far it's actually quite fun. Endless bar-hopping and some sweet moodlets.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tandrael

• Townie
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »
My very first project when I started with the Sims was to play every household in Sunset Valley, get them to accomplish their LTW and at the same time give a makeover to both the house and the Sims. When I got new EP, to try our the new LTW, I just made a household and put it in that same modified town, and built them a house from scratch. That game finally glitched (it seems that word is not correct?) and I lost it, but I still have very fond memories of it. I might do that again someday, perhaps in another town.

Right now, like many others, I'm trying to make a Dynasty! I hope that turns out fine.
ĄPura vida!

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2014, 02:49:41 AM »
Trying to make a lifestate dynasty. With a fairy founder I still have a lot of time and trying to moved in some townies to procreate the whole town.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2014, 06:34:23 AM »
Trying to make a lifestate dynasty. With a fairy founder I still have a lot of time and trying to moved in some townies to procreate the whole town.

Yeah, I like using a fairy founder. It gives you lots of time to get everything done and prepared. No need to rush through anything, that's for sure.  :D

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2014, 08:05:16 AM »
Sherry, just remember that you're not allowed to move in anyone but a spouse in the life states dynasty (unless you were implying something different, in which case, I apologize). I'd hate to see you fail.

Anyways, still juggling "playing an addictive immortal dynasty" and "writing it into something cohesive." I'm so bad at multi-tasking. I kind of want the former to be done with so I can devote my time to something else for once! In the mean-time, I'm sorting through ideas for a 4x4 after this. I had the cool idea to tie it into my life states dynasty (completed last year) and an old immortal dynasty of mine, but now I'm wondering if I should go a different route.

Regardless of which route I go with a 4x4, I'm leaning towards the 4x4 because it's extremely lenient in who you can move in and out. It will allow for some very sneaky tricks to create characters when I need them. I can't just plop in a CAS-created character, but I can move in a pudding-faced townie and alter them beyond recognition if my story calls for a new character and have a whole new character at my fingertips. It would be a great way to break away from the limited cast that I have to work with when writing a story for any other dynasty, and try something very new. Hopefully while fulfilling requirements too. :P

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #216 on: March 29, 2014, 11:20:48 PM »
I'm playing around in Twinbrook for the first time in forever, this time with the Bayless family. Odd appearances aside, I'm finding them to be a very endearing family to play. Skeet and Gwayne may possibly be the most compatible couple I've ever played in-game. I may have found another favorite townie family. :)

I blame Trip. She's the one who included Tay in her immortal dynasty and made him all sweet and funny. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MischaMusic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #217 on: March 29, 2014, 11:46:35 PM »
Now that I have a computer that seems able to handle this crazy game, my latest project has been figuring out how to use this forum and how to share my sims and their stories. Tonight, I discovered how to post my avatar! Woot!!  ;D
"'Ah, music,' he said, wiping his eyes. 'A magic beyond all we do here!'' -J.K. Rowling (via Dumbledore)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2014, 12:21:19 AM »
I'm playing around in Twinbrook for the first time in forever, this time with the Bayless family. Odd appearances aside, I'm finding them to be a very endearing family to play. Skeet and Gwayne may possibly be the most compatible couple I've ever played in-game. I may have found another favorite townie family. :)

I blame Trip. She's the one who included Tay in her immortal dynasty and made him all sweet and funny. :P

I'm touched. <3

Anyways, I'm really debating on whether I should start a legacy or not, just to have a project that doesn't take an hour to load. I kind of want to play in a fresh Twinbrook again, and I have ideas for a story. I have no idea if this will ever amount to anything, but it's a tempting idea.

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2014, 03:08:01 PM »
Currently it's a random town jump, I just started and my heir prospects are a toddler and a baby at the moment. Quite excited to see how they look when they get older, and progress with the generations.

I also currently have a 100 baby challenge on hold, and a random legacy challenge. I like to have a lot of things going because I switch families quite a lot. I have a couple of other saves that aren't challenges too, so I play them every now and again. I'm also just playing the challenges for fun, not really for any sort of points, just to spice up my gameplay.

Edit: My random town jump family now have three kids, and that's enough for me! I'm loving playing them so far, and they make some cute kids! They have Willard who's a child, and Daniel and Martha who are toddlers. Daniel will be a child soon, and Willard a teen a day after that. I have no idea who will be heir at this point, but I'm leaning towards Martha right now. I'm going to post pictures of them as teens in the 'children born to original townies' thread since their parents are townies.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2014, 06:04:47 PM »
Since I am in the middle of moving to a new house right now, I am playing a legacy using David Loving, the toddler (final generation) of my Loving Legacy. This way, I can continue the family without worrying about writing anything and play while resting from packing boxes. His 9 times great grandmother, Aimee, was resurrected to take care of him.

McHazy

« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2014, 03:53:57 PM »
Thanks to Trip's Immortal Dynasty, I have renewed my interest in Twinbrook once again! The Smith family has moved in, and they are there for the long haul (or until my game decides enough is enough!)

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2014, 05:38:20 PM »
I took the enhanced version of Sunset Valley (with all the EPs added), wiped the population, and added around 100 sims from TV and films. Mal Reynolds recently married Marcia Brady, while Spike (Buffy) has a promising career as a writer. I use the Nraas mods to keep things interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #223 on: April 05, 2014, 08:14:00 AM »
I recently got twinbrook so I'm playing a household of two sims that i sent to boarding schools (well now grown up) on another file so this household I'm using to break my cheater habit  :'(  so currently in the household I'm working on an heir Eadric is a teenager that i sent to boarding school and I'm leaning toward Skye, who is currently a toddler, Being heir when she grows up so they will have another (I want some extended family!) if it is a girl Skye is a spare and if it is a boy Skye is heir (spare and heir that rhymes!) if it is a girl i might name her scarlet and if it's a boy i'll name him Duke (i got a color theme with this generation)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2014, 12:44:50 AM »
I have a legacy that I plan on them turning into an Immortal Dynasty, eventually.  But as part of that legacy, I'm also working on a side file that will eventually connect to the legacy. While doing that, I have taken it into my head that I want to try my hand at creating a wirld again.  Though, I think I might want to just redo one if the main worlds, but I'm not sure where to start.