Author Topic: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 67- The End!/Heir Recap (Jan 20)-COMPLETE!  (Read 101253 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 13- Maturity is Optional (June 21)
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2015, 01:53:21 PM »
It's so hard waiting for those Omni plant opportunities.

Fingers crossed for the Omniplant chain opportunities.

Persimmon is really handsome (and my favorite). ;)

The Omni plant chain was such a headache. I thought I was going to fail because Poppy was quickly approaching elderhood and she still didn't have outstanding level steaks. I was panicking.

Oh, that is one scary image. Persimmon is so sneaky. Congrats Palmira, I guess? Lol. And congratulations to Poppy and Abraham.

I know, right? I saw the computer blinking with the red blippy thing that lets you know that a prank was set. I figured it was Palmira since she has the Childish trait but, to my surprise, it was Persimmon and poor Poppy fell for it.

Just caught up with this -- good luck to Poppy!

Hi MarianT! Glad to have you aboard  ;D

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 13- Maturity is Optional (June 21)
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2015, 09:50:15 PM »
Chapter 14- Two for Two

Greetings from the Matsuri-Greenwood DecaDynasty. So, we start this update with Poppy trying to finish up the last of her requirements while waiting for the omni plant chain to pop up. Thankfully, Grandma Rei stated that she needed some fresh fruit or veggies or something and Poppy was just the farmer who could deliver them to her. Seeing them standing next to each other, wow, do they look alike!

Poppy returned home from visiting with her Grandma Rei to find her mother deep in conversation. Who was she conversing with you might ask? Why, the garden plants of course!

Poppy just ignored her mother's insanity and tended to her garden.

Persimmon was doing very well at the police department. He was working on his logic skill on his days off, along with his athletic skill.

The omni plant chain had finally popped up, much to my delight. Now all Poppy had to do was grow some outstanding steak plants. I was hoping that it wouldn't take too long because Poppy had her adult birthday. Time's a wastin', honey.

After a lot of dirt, sweat and nail biting, Poppy finally had good enough steaks to deliver to complete the omni plant chain. Yay! That was the last thing that she needed to do in order to complete her requirements. The timing couldn't have been better because she only had like 7 days left until she became an elder. Talk about a close call. We are now two for two in this decadynasty. Huzzah.

The Second Heir

Name: Poppy Matsuri-Medina
Born: Week 9, Day 6
Traits: Easily Impressed, Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Green Thumb, Nurturing
House: 65 Paradise Road
Lifetime Wish: The Perfect Garden
Career: Gardener
Supermax Skill: Gardening
Honor Roll:
               Child: Complete
               Teen: Complete
Building: Matsuri Medina Groceries and Diner
Property: Matsuri Medina Beach
Tombstone: Teodor Medina, age 94
10 Black Ops:

1) Uncommonly Good
2) A Bag of Produce
3) Perfect Produce
4) Outstandingly Rare
5) The Omnificent Plant
6) Peppers on Parade
7) A Just-in-Time Harvest
8 )Outstanding Tasting Ingredients
9) Extreme Life Insurance
10) Fresh Taters

10 NPC Friends:

1) Chris B. (Newspaper Deliverer)
2) Tate D. (Maid)
3) Kane S. (Repairman)
4) Tom S. (Pizza Delivery)
5) Darrick W. (Tattoo Artist)
6) Eugene S. (Elixir Store Clerk)
7) Geneva G. (University Mascot)
8 ) Charlie B. (Magician)
9) Rickey G. (Babysitter)
10) Stacy J. (Singer)

10 Best Friends:

1) Palmira Matsuri
2) Mahogany Matsuri
3) Persimmon Matsuri
4) Camilla Abernathy
5) Myra Pruett
6) Raul Vidal
7) Dorian Lapointe
8 ) Abrahama Sosa
9) Felipe Sosa
10) Kristofer Roy

Items Added to Collection: Plants
Collection Worth: $6000
Completed: Week 18, Day 7

Once I was done taking celebratory photos, it was time for Poppy to make the call to her special someone.

Poppy: I know you're super busy but I need to meet you at the beach. Like now.

Thankfully, Abraham agreed to meet with her.

Abraham and Poppy met at the beach and then exchanged vows.

Sealing it with a kiss, it was time to move into the third household! The theme for this new household is yellow.

Abraham got his long overdue makeover.

He's handsome, but a pudding face. Anyhoo, his traits are Virtuoso, Daredevil, Supernatural Skeptic, Nurturing, Ambitious and Angler. Abraham wants to become a Hit Movie Composer.

Now that Abraham was updated, he and Poppy got settled into their new bedroom and got to work on bringing in the next generation.

There are two other people in the Sosa household, Abraham's brother, Felipe, and Abraham's father, Jesse. Felipe wants to become a Celebrated 5 Star Chef and Jesse wants to collect a lot of fish so that he could Present the Perfect Private Aquarium. So, the two other members of the Sosa family got to work.

While Jesse fished, Felipe cooked and Abraham started working on his guitar skill.

Poppy got started on her garden. Gotta plant those red berry beans.

Speaking of growing, the Matsuri family was also growing. Generation 3 was officially on the way.

The next morning, I discovered something special that sort of changed my plans for this household. I found out that Jesse was a witch...err, wizard, rather. Either way, ice blast= easy mechanical skill supermax.

So, one thing that I found out was that Felipe's boss at the diner was Edward Dregg, a ghosty. If you look inside of the diner, you can actually see Edward there. Either Felipe was shocked by this fact or Poppy was going into labor. One or the other.

Apparently, it was the latter. Everyone, please welcome in the third heir to the Matsuri-Greenwood dynasty, Goldenrod. His traits are Brave and Athletic.

With the addition of little Goldenrod, we needed to build a new room onto the household because this house was pretty much the size of a broom closet.

Here's to the third household! Until next time  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 14- Two for Two (June 26)
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2015, 06:48:01 AM »
What a pleasant surprise to find a witch in the family. Congrats Poppy, everything has happening so fast - completing her requirements, getting married and having the next heir. Welcome Goldenrod, I think of him as Goldfinger lol.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2015, 09:09:53 AM »
Plant those magic beans, Poppy! Actually reading your stories has made me appreciate the value of a red berry bean garden.

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2015, 06:08:50 PM »
Welcome baby Goldenrod, and congrats to Poppy! I can't wait to see him as a toddler! :D
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2015, 06:57:42 PM »
What a pleasant surprise to find a witch in the family. Congrats Poppy, everything has happening so fast - completing her requirements, getting married and having the next heir. Welcome Goldenrod, I think of him as Goldfinger lol.

Yeah, it went by fast because nothing exciting happened while waiting for the steak plants to mature...
I actually used the name Goldenrod for a spare in my first decadynasty. He was Jamie Jolina's grandson and came out with blond hair and blue eyes while the rest of his family members came out with dark hair. He was just plain adorable.

Plant those magic beans, Poppy! Actually reading your stories has made me appreciate the value of a red berry bean garden.

I love red berry beans. They really make things easier when you're strapped for cash!

Welcome baby Goldenrod, and congrats to Poppy! I can't wait to see him as a toddler! :D

I will only say that he is absolutely adorable :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2015, 02:45:43 PM »
Chapter 15- True to the Name

Hello again from the Matsuri-Greenwood DecaDynasty! So, we accomplished a lot during the last update. Poppy finished up her requirements, got married, and welcomed in the third heir to the dynasty, Goldenrod. What is everyone up to now? Poppy is preparing for yet another addition to the Matsuri-Sosa household.

Yep, nooboo number 2 was on the way! Nooboo number 1, on the other hand, was getting ready to celebrate this toddler birthday. I was looking forward to seeing what little Goldenrod was going to look like. Was he going to look like Poppy and the Matsuri's or was he going to be true to his name and come out as a little blondie?

The answer to that question is blondie! Goldenrod looks exactly like Abraham.

While the Sosa men were out working on their lifetime wishes, Poppy stayed at home to work with Goldenrod. She already had enough lifetime reward points that she didn't need to slave away to a 9 to 5 job. You go, girl!

Poppy: You know what that potty behind you smells like, right?
Goldenrod: Yup. Great location for a talking lesson, Ma.

Toddler spam!

Abraham pitched in to work with Goldenrod on his walking skills while Poppy went off on a spa treatment.

Of course, she didn't make it very far...

Everyone welcome into the family, Citrine Matsuri.

Goldenrod quickly finished up all of his toddler skills and now got to enjoy some time playing with his toys. That was perfect timing because Citrine was going to need to go to toddler boot camp soon enough.

See what I mean? It was already time for Citrine's toddler birthday. Underwear clad Uncle Felipe brought his niece up to the birthday cake.

And what was little Citrine going to look like?

Exactly like her mother!

Goldenrod looks like Abraham and Citrine looks like Poppy. Sweet genetic lottery results, for sure! That's all for now  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 15- True to the Name (June 29)
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2015, 06:12:24 AM »
How cute, they both take after one parent each.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2015, 02:39:13 PM »
The kids are adorable and Citrine looks really good in yellow.

Citrine's outfits actually all turned out really good. I don't think that I disliked a single one of her everyday wears, which is certainly saying something.

How cute, they both take after one parent each.

It was a nice blend of their genetics, for sure. For the most part, the genes pass down nicely, except for generation 5. I have no idea where (s)he got some of his/her genetics  :o

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2015, 09:24:09 PM »
Citrine is so cute!  :D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2015, 07:00:48 AM »
WOW really enjoying this. Love the colour theme for names, it gives some nice variations to the usual suspects. Can't wait for more...
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2015, 11:36:12 PM »
Citrine is so cute!  :D

Citrine grows up to be quite stunning too.

WOW really enjoying this. Love the colour theme for names, it gives some nice variations to the usual suspects. Can't wait for more...

Hey Magpie! Glad you're enjoying this! Colors are probably my favorite name theme. Places would have to be my second fave :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2015, 09:35:31 PM »
Chapter 16- A Little Hint

Hello one and all and welcome to yet another installment of Third Time's the Charm. In the most recent update, the third heir, Goldenrod, and his sister, Citrine, were discovered to both be extremely adorable and looked good in the color yellow. Goldenrod was already done with all of his toddler skills and was now just waiting until it was time to age up into a child. Citrine, however, was just getting started with her skilling.

Poppy decided to start out working with Citrine on potty training. She also decided that she quite liked the clothes she had from her most recent maternity outfit and chose to keep them. I have no idea why.

Abraham then took over the toddler training duties and taught Citrine how to speak. Thankfully, he discovered that his kids learned better a safe distance away from the potty because they were not nearly going to pass out from the noxious fumes.

Then, it was on to walking.

In other news, Felipe got the birthday train a rollin'.

He aged up into an elder and seemed pretty pleased with himself.

Jesse was also pleased with himself and rightfully so because he captured his first death fish.

A death fish was the thirteenth perfect fish that Jesse caught. He immediately rushed home and, after a quick nap from being out all night at the graveyard to catch that sucker, put all of his fishies in a bowl and completed his lifetime wish.

Now that he completed his lifetime wish, Jesse made sure to spend as much time as he could with his grandchildren.

Of course, he wasn't the only one wanting to spend time with the children. I swore there was going to be a fist fight a time or two to see who was going to get to the kids first.

Either fight each other blow up the computer on one another.

Jesse, after cleaning himself up, ended up winning and getting to spend some time with little Citrine.

She was such a cutie and totally worth fighting over!

Even the potty wanted a piece of her.

Poppy: Your sister is a little...odd, isn't she?
Goldenrod: I'd say Eccentric, ma.

Soon enough, it was time for Goldenrod to celebrate his child birthday.

Here is little Goldenrod.

He gained the Good trait. And, if you look closely, there is a little hint as to what Goldenrod might do as a career in the future in this and the previous picture. Happy sleuthing  ;)

Here is Goldenrod's updated room. He and Citrine would still be sharing a room for now.

Even if they did have the room, I think that the two kids would prefer to stay together because they were good friends.

So cute.

Any guesses as to what Goldenrod will become when he grows up? You can share your guesses in the comments, if you'd like. That's all for now!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 16- A Little Hint (July 6)
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2015, 11:09:23 PM »
Aliens are supernatural, so maybe a ghost hunter????  :o

anything