Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 411702 times)

Offline xVECHIOx

• Nooboo
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #495 on: July 03, 2014, 09:48:50 PM »
Thanks  :D
I am new here, now i know where to put it

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #496 on: July 07, 2014, 09:23:02 AM »
Cashmere, I have completed one sim for you, Austin Cursts. I am working on another one as well.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #497 on: August 05, 2014, 06:54:30 PM »
Hi all! I have a little request. I would like to populate my Dragon Dalley town with interesting sims! I would like a few single sims, and few families. I want them to be dressed in Dragon Valley attire. And, I want them to have a few skills and job so that I don't have to do a lot to start with them. Anything that seems mythical and old-timey is good, horses, alchemy, archery, nectar making, etc. Supernaturals are okay, but so are humans.

I have all EP's except: university life, Island paradise, and into the future. I also have 2 SPs: master suite and high end loft stuff.

I don't have the entire Duke Bows renaissance faire set yet, but I DO have the Archery and Violin. So those skills would be fine.

Any sim is fine, even if you take one you like and tweak it to be Dragon Valleyish. The only thing I do not want is a sim who is already a part of Dragon Valley or their ancestors. Thanks to all who respond!

Edit: I said ancestors when I meant lineage. I would prefer no one originally from dragon valley or their lineage. Thanks!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #498 on: August 06, 2014, 03:00:11 AM »
Hi all! I have a little request. I would like to populate my Dragon Dalley town with interesting sims! I would like a few single sims, and few families. I want them to be dressed in Dragon Valley attire. And, I want them to have a few skills and job so that I don't have to do a lot to start with them. Anything that seems mythical and old-timey is good, horses, alchemy, archery, nectar making, etc. Supernaturals are okay, but so are humans.

I have all EP's except: university life, Island paradise, and into the future. I also have 2 SPs: master suite and high end loft stuff.

I don't have the entire Duke Bows renaissance faire set yet, but I DO have the Archery and Violin. So those skills would be fine.

Any sim is fine, even if you take one you like and tweak it to be Dragon Valleyish. The only thing I do not want is a sim who is already a part of Dragon Valley or their ancestors. Thanks to all who respond!
Hi jodyzuanne,

I would be happy to make you a few Sims for Dragon Valley. Just note that they may not come for a little while because I am currently rather busy and I am not sure when I will get time.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #499 on: August 06, 2014, 01:01:34 PM »

Hi jodyzuanne,

I would be happy to make you a few Sims for Dragon Valley. Just note that they may not come for a little while because I am currently rather busy and I am not sure when I will get time.

Thanks! I'm not in much of a hurry. I have several save files going and just hop around between them. Thanks for your help!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #500 on: September 06, 2014, 10:26:08 PM »
I have created a household for you jodysuzanne here. Sorry but they have no skills nor careers as I haven't been able to find the time to play them enough to build careers or skills.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #501 on: September 07, 2014, 12:34:18 PM »
I have created a household for you jodysuzanne here. Sorry but they have no skills nor careers as I haven't been able to find the time to play them enough to build careers or skills.

Thank you so much! The man is very handsome and the sisters are very unique!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #502 on: June 30, 2015, 12:48:18 PM »
Is anyone out there still taking requests for the Sims 3?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #503 on: July 04, 2015, 03:06:17 AM »
I still have a peeksee at this thread every now and again to see if there are any requests I might be able to help with. :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #504 on: July 04, 2015, 05:28:34 PM »
I, also, keep an eye on it ;)

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #505 on: July 04, 2015, 07:35:27 PM »
I actually posted this before you sent me the links to some of your houses mrs. Flynn. But, I am still interested in random families that would fit into Dragon Valley, if anyone else is looking for inspiration. Thanks!

JodySuzanne

anything