Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 97246 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Agnes's Story - Completed
« on: April 12, 2011, 05:38:32 PM »
My name is Agnes Crumplebottom. You think you know me don't you? Well, time will tell. Shortly after my wedding, Erik decided to go swimming. I laughed and thought what's the worst that could happen? He drowned later that night. Oh if only I had stopped him. Told him not too, I would be a different woman today. But I didn't, so I'm not.

Yes that depressed young woman with the bad hair is in fact me. I've been used so many time by men just for my money, painting and cooking skills. I'm sick and tired of it too. It's time for payback. I will not be taking many pictures and I will probably be vague with my descriptions. But first things first, I need a makeover. I went up to my room to take care of that. I know I'm already a blond, but I wanted blonder. So I found the perfect shade. I also chose this fabulous dress for my formal wear. Rachel gave it to me, isn't it lovely?

Ok, I know I look good, so it's time for revenge. I will call it the revenge of Agnes. These men will regret the day they messed with me. First place I go to is a big fabulous mansion. I'm still living in my house for the time being. Trapped there with the ghost of my beloved husband. I long for the day I can leave.

There are certain goals I have in mind. I've heard of this dish called Ambrosia that can actually bring the dead back to life, so I must track down all the ingredients. I will bring my darling husband back to life if it's the last thing I do. While I am getting all the stuff together, I've decided to have a few kids. I will paint the portraits of my children from infant to YA when they move out and start their own families. My ultimate goal here is three-fold. 1. I will bring Erik back to life. That is my number one priority. 2. I will have my revenge on men. 3. I will have 26 children before I quit. Wish me luck in getting everything done. I really don't care how long it takes, but Esther told me I only have until May 31st to complete this.

Esther's words:
Another story for you guys.  ;D I normally age up the kids rapidly, but I've decided in this one, I will paint the pic of infant, age up. Teach all skills, paint pic age up. Get an A in school, paint pic age up. Get an A in school, paint pic age up. Paint pic, find suitable husband/wife, marry, try for baby move out. I'm not going to be using very many screenshots because I already have over 450 in my Halliwell one and don't want Carl to run out of room. I will be very vague in describing her revenge.  ;D Hope you guys like it, I thought for almost 2 days before I finally decided to do this.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 06:12:55 PM »
I am so glad you are doing a story and I think Agnes looks lovely in her dress.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 06:17:33 PM »
Thanks Rachel! Thank you for giving it to me!  ;D

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 06:21:58 PM »
I love the thought of it! You read my mind because I was thinking the same thought about Agnes being used the other day.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 06:30:06 PM »
How adorable. I love her dress too.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 06:36:57 PM »
great start, Agnes is mad, and out for blood!! Good for her..

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 06:48:37 PM »
Her revenge makes me LOL.  ;D I love where this is going.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 07:02:14 PM »
Thanks everyone! I'm playing it now so there should be another update pretty soon. She already got revenge on one man!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 08:36:01 PM »
As I was saying, it was time to take care of the men while getting everything ready for Erik to come back. First thing I did was call Geoffrey over. I got him to break up with his wife. I got him to marry me. It really wasn't hard, after all who can resist me? I'm hopelessly romantic you know.

After we had our wedding night, I felt nauseousness like I'd never felt before. I thought I was pregnant, but I needed to harvest Anushka's Garden. I slid the key to the door in my pocket and walked out. As I was busy in the garden, Geoffrey was getting mighty hungry in that room. He tried calling me to ask me to bring the key back, but I ignored the call and kept working. The next day it was all over the news.

One man down, alot more to go. I'm very proud to introduce you to my son, Adam Crumplebottom.

I painted the pics like I said I would. He's a child now and here are all the paintings so far.

Last piece tonight, I rolled a wish to get remarried. Done!

We spent the evening in the bedroom and I heard music so Adam is going to get a brother or sister. Now what to do with Nick. Ah well, that's for another night. Enjoy.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 08:52:52 PM »
Oh Agnes you're so evil. How awful of you to rip apart happy couples just to get your way.  8)

Maybe a skimpy wardrobe will enhance her evil plot. ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 09:09:52 PM »
Thanks Jeana. I really don't think they were happy lol. She is wearing a skimpy night outfit maybe I'll show it next time!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 09:27:38 PM »
OMG! I had to stop myself from busting out laughing, hubby is playing God of War. That was funny, Good for Agnes...

Choccolatee

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 09:37:13 PM »
Go Agnes go! -insert evil music-

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 09:48:01 PM »
I'd like to see her go Klepto at some point. This revenge story makes my story I just posted look kind of bad. I'd like to see her join the Evil Branch.

Maybe take revenge on a male who rejects her ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 10:07:29 PM »
Thanks everyone. I'm sure it's not bad Jeana.