Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98383 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »
Esther, I think that this is a brilliant story!  Can't believe it took me nearly a month to find it (really must start checking all boards lol).

Awesome idea  :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2011, 02:48:13 PM »
Thank you Sassy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2011, 04:44:12 PM »
While Nicky and Ozzette were still toddlers, I called over Marty Keaton.

We quickly got married and I also had a wish to turn him into a vampire. Which I did! We then went upstairs. After that, I headed back to the basement to paint Nicky and Ozzette. He got very thirsty somehow but oddly enough, it wasn't in the paper. Or I missed it which doesn't seem right cause I always read the paper. Well, he made a cool ghost no matter if it wasn't in the papers! Then, my granddaughter, Clara one of the triplets that Kat and Parker had, she died in a fire. Haha this is hilarious. You know what happened right? Esther got the grave and headed to the lab. Her and Clara then came home. Ambrosia was waiting of course. Here she is turning from a ghost into a teenager again.

She then moved back with her parents and sisters. Didn't we just have this conversation last time?? Haha I've got an infinite supply of Deathfish and Life Fruit. Let's see who wins lol. I had beautiful girl triplets named Pam, Queen and Rachel. As I was painting their pictures, a pop up alerted me that Abdul, son of Gerrr and Christopher had drowned. Here we go again lol. Here he is getting turned back into a teenager!

Although I have to admit. SP did get me once. See, Lily and Artie had twin boys Garrett and Tim and Metro and Tori had twin boys named Norman and JJ. Before I knew they were born, SP made JJ drown. Since I didn't know him, his tombstone disappeared. I even moved Metro back in with me for a little bit figuring since it was his son, he could find it. But no it just vanished. So I gotta give SP credit. It got one on me and I'm hoping that's the last one. Nicky and Ozzette are now YA's and next time we will find out who they marry! Enjoy!  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2011, 04:48:36 PM »
Darn you Story Progression! >:( Big sticks on the way!
Congrats to Clara and Abdul, plus welcome Pam, Queen and Rachel! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2011, 04:54:07 PM »
Yay, resurrected Sims! In your face to Story Progression. Hehe lol. ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2011, 04:58:09 PM »
Thanks Chronic and MissMaths! Yea I hated admitting defeat, but I had no choice.  :'( If only I would have clicked the mailbox a few minutes earlier! Oh well, as it stands, it's Esther 3 SP 1 haha.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2011, 05:00:07 PM »
By the time this story is done, which I wish was never, but even the best things have to end, then it'll be Esther 846, SP 1. I know it. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2011, 05:07:00 PM »
Haha thank you MissMaths! I will definitely be keeping my eye on the family tree closer now that's for sure! Yes I will hate to see it end too, but once she gets to at least X, it will be time to revive Erik and make the last few babies. We've got at least 8 letters to go before it ends!  ;D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2011, 08:35:07 PM »
Good luck, Esther~! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2011, 10:20:41 PM »
Nice! Fighting against story progression once again!  :)

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2011, 10:40:54 PM »
Good luck, Esther~! ^^
I forward that. Good luck, Esther! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »
Thank you so much Simstar, Tommy and MissMaths!

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2011, 11:30:44 PM »
Hehe, you're welcome Esther.
Let's go get the better of that darn SP! But maybe we should leave the big sticks by the door. It's just too violent to go taking big sticks to people. Which is why Darlene needs a kick in the butt. Esther, would you like to do the honours? ;D
Yes I'm crazy. :D

EDIT: Oops. Sorry, wrong story. It's 4am where I am, and I've had no sleep.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2011, 01:00:27 AM »
I would gladly use Darlene, but she's a single girl, not a married man.  :( But all the Bunches except Arlo would be good for it. Well, I got Jack isn't that awesome?!  ;D

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2011, 01:07:35 AM »
Why not Arlo? He's not really ugly - besides, as the old saying goes: Beauty is just skin-deep. I guess the same goes for Uglyness, as Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some think Arlo is ugly, but he's not. He's just... I guess misunderstood.

anything