Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98510 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2011, 09:53:07 PM »
This is weird. I wrote out the next update, and when I was done, I hit post and this came up.      
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Sorry, you are not allowed to post links.

So I can't post it yet, but it is saved in Notepad. Why can't I post links?? They are only links to the pictures in the gallery!! Oh by the way, I was going to say this in my update, but until I figure this out, I'll say it now. The S name is definitely not hard to figure out lol I gave it away by saying what I did. I should have just said yea it begins with a S haha. We are having a storm where I'm at, could that be the problem??

EDIT: I just tried again and it still says that. I want to post this update, but it seems the only way to be able to do that is remove the links, but that would make it pictureless.  >:(

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2011, 10:13:38 PM »
There's a topic on this problem. Carl said he fixed it so I think it should work now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2011, 10:13:53 PM »
When Rachel was a toddler, I was painting her picture and Stacia, daughter of Ozzette and Cyclone died of starvation. What they can't afford a fridge? Anyways here's what happened.

My book widowed again: how sad was a hit. Another one of my masterpieces was a best seller.

Still, it didn't give me my wish for being over $15,000. So I started my fifth masterpiece. Erik's love will end it all. Considering it's my 5th, hopefully it will be over $15,000 and it will also mean I've supermaxed writing! Esther snickered and said supermaxing is not a proper term since this is not a Dynasty, but I don't care. I know she's proud of me! I don't know if it's the fact Jared married Queen, but soon after Queen and Jared had their twin boys, Rogelio and Darryl, Claire took Jared's other daughter Terra and left town. I wonder where they went? Oh well I wish them luck wherever they go! Thankfully I got the twins on my list, cause soon after they were born, Darryl drowned. I know you've seen toddlers pick their noses, but have you ever seen a ghost toddler pick his nose?

Lol I aged him to a child and this happened.

Then he was aged into a teenager and put back with his parents and brother. Rachel met and fell in love with Hassan Moser. They got married and tried for baby and left.
Here are the triplets paintings plus their husbands. Normally one pic is all it takes, but this time it takes 2!

Now I'm all alone in the house except for Esther.  Time to find another husband. Even though it was my 5th, plus a best seller, it still wasn't good enough to get my wish. *sigh* Will I ever write a book good enough to get that silly wish? I guess we'll find out later. I've got a husband to find. Pam is still not pregnant, so I peeked in the window trying to see if they sleep in the same bed. They do so I don't know what the problem is!

It's Esther 10 and SP 1 I think!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2011, 10:16:26 PM »
Yes it's fixed now thankfully!  ;D

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2011, 10:18:11 PM »
Great update! SP never stops, doesn't it? Glad you got the post to work I had the same problem.  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2011, 10:22:24 PM »
Thanks Tommy! I'm glad it got fixed!! Yea but without SP my updates would be short haha. Did you see Queen's? Only a couple sentences because there was no SP to battle lol.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2011, 11:55:25 PM »
Maybe we should give the couple some love potion or something. :P Pam needs hybrid nooboos

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #277 on: May 24, 2011, 12:15:50 AM »
Sounds good to me! Any idea where to get them? I gave her family oriented trait plus fertility treatment before she left. I'm just hoping it happens before I get to Z!!

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #278 on: May 24, 2011, 12:20:39 AM »
Not sure. Hmmm did you give the robot the same thing? That may help.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #279 on: May 24, 2011, 12:40:46 AM »
I gave him family oriented but I couldn't give him fertility treatment cause it wasn't an option in the LTR's!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #280 on: May 24, 2011, 04:05:30 AM »
Disobedient Simbot, make hybrid babies, we so comand you!

At least your still soundly defeating story progression :D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #281 on: May 24, 2011, 04:13:28 AM »
Thanks Juxt! They won't listen to me so hopefully they will you guys!  ;D Yes I am! Except Claire and Terra left town, I know I could have maybe tried calling them over and adding to family and put them back in town, but figured as long as they didn't die, I'd let them go lol.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2011, 11:12:15 AM »
I gave him family oriented but I couldn't give him fertility treatment cause it wasn't an option in the LTR's!

See this is why I still vote that Simbots should be able to have nooboos of their own.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2011, 01:00:33 PM »
See this is why I still vote that Simbots should be able to have nooboos of their own.
Yes I agree, but apparently Jarod and Pam have other ideas.  >:(

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2011, 01:06:31 PM »
I think Pam needs a stern talking to.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.