Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98188 times)

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2011, 09:50:11 AM »
The story is so inventive, I never realized Agnes's potential as a black widow. Kudo's to you for writing it so well :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2011, 05:32:46 PM »
Thank you very much MissMaths!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2011, 05:54:30 PM »
I so wish I could see a full version of this family tree. Mainly for my nosiness sakes. How on earth are you keeping up with everyone?

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »
Thanks Nicky. I'll have to try and remember to take a pic of it. Do you want it now? I was going to wait until kid Z to do it. I just closed the game for the night or I would do it in the coming update. How I keep track of them is checking the family tree and writing it down.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2011, 08:30:33 PM »
I can wait. I'm just curious.  BTW if you read my story I highly recommend that Family Echo website. It's a life saver for me keeping track of who is who.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2011, 08:57:27 PM »
While Chris was in France, he took the car and drove to the nectary. I thought it was funny.

After he got back, him, Gerrr and Juxt moved out. But not before trying for baby again. They had twin boys named Ralf and Abdul. Here is Hosfac's pictures.

Plus his wife Jamie Jolina. They also moved out and had twin boys named Abner and Tyrone. That just left me and Esther, so I quickly called over Dustin Langerak.

The way he's dancing and jumping for joy, I don't think he has heard what happens to all my husbands, but I'm surely not going to be the one to tell him! We tried for baby and was successful. I went downstairs to write some more, I'm level 8 of my writing career! Anyways, he wanted to go out, so I told him go I don't care. I had books to write. He didn't come back I just shook my head, I'm really starting to believe I am cursed. I didn't even get the newspaper, I didn't want to know where he was! But Esther, who has reached level 10 and is now a world renowned surgeon, she came home from work and grabbed the paper. She told me and I didn't even flinch. I think over the last few years I've become stone-hearted.

Anyways, I had beautiful twin girls named Isys and Jessie. I also don't know what's wrong with Esther. I thought if someone was a level 5 doctor, they could tell the gender. Adam cheated via the mailbox to get to be a doctor, but Esther has done it the hard way. She did have level 10 in logic before she started but I just thought that would mean she wouldn't need to worry about it later on. I was right she got to level 10 without having to play chess but she can not tell me what I'm having. That plus the tutoring she does is the only reason she's still here. On a funny note, I followed her to work and saw Darlene Bunch wearing a prom dress. Well it can't be a prom dress but it looks like it!

Go figure!

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2011, 09:01:34 PM »
You finally got that Langerak guy!  :D Nice update Esther.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2011, 11:35:53 PM »
Yes I did! Thanks Tommy! Nicky I just read your story it's awesome. But I don't know why bother with Family Echo, I have paper and in-game I can see the family tree and update everyone. I don't think I'd have patience to put in all the names!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2011, 02:20:36 AM »
Welcome to 2 more Crumplebottom nooboos! It's very odd that Esther can't determine the baby's gender. (I think, I've never actually tried that with the doctor in my household.)

*It's almost time, crosses fingers*
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2011, 05:40:16 AM »
Thanks Lily. Yes it is weird, I thought the reason Adam couldn't do it was because I cheated to get him level 9, but Esther did the the hard way and still can't do it. It must just be a glitch in my game? I can't wait until May 31st for 2 reasons. Generations comes out, and I'm going to do a whole uninstall, reinstall. I'm really hoping that takes care of whatever is weird in my games! Like the aging bug and the doctor bug.  ::) If I would have known this, I would have left Geoffrey for last lol.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2011, 09:55:49 AM »
I bother with Family Echo because in all my classes, term papers, etc...I'd probably turn in my family tree instead of my formal business proposition in Business Communication class! :P I'm flattered you like my story.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2011, 02:27:20 PM »
Doctor problems: I think they can only determine the baby's gender at lvl. 10 in the Medical career, rather than any lower. And it doesn't matter if you cheat, I cheated and got a Sim right up to lvl. 10, just so he could determine the gender, then made him unimployed again :D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »
Lol Nicky turning sims in for homework! That's a good one!! I think you're right MissMaths. I just checked the guide and it says, "Sims that reach the World Renowned Surgeon job will find they are able to determine the gender of a baby, and see if it's a boy or girl." Maybe that was the problem, I think Esther was level 9 when Agnes had the twins. Ok, I'll let you guys know if she can next time! I don't know why I thought it was level 5!

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »
Anyways, I had beautiful twin girls named Isys and Jessie.
Aww thanks, I'm honoured!  :)

Darlene's dress is...err...interesting.  :D Great update!
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2011, 03:38:28 PM »
Thanks Jessie! You're very welcome! I know I have no idea what she was thinking! Generations hasn't been released so I know she's not going to a prom lol.