Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98462 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2011, 06:15:27 AM »
WOAH!!! I missed a lot and you're not PMing me, Esther! That's unfair!! ;D
Awesome updates, as usual! YAY, another crowd of Story-Progression-affected children is resurrected by our hero Esther (or Agnes)! :D
I never knew about the ghosts in dresser mode! I'll go do the same to my Reeses. Thanks!
I hope Agnes completes her 20,000$ wish! I know, that one is a biggie.
On another note, the way these resurrected ghosts dress just cracks me up! Lol.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #331 on: May 29, 2011, 06:18:28 AM »
Lol sorry Chronic! Thanks, yeah that wish is a biggie! I don't know if she'll actually get it, but I'm going to try! Agnes is the hero, she's the one who made Ambrosia after all!  ;D Yeah they don't really match haha. The ghost in CAS cracked me up!!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #332 on: May 29, 2011, 06:21:25 AM »
Lol sorry Chronic! Thanks, yeah that wish is a biggie! I don't know if she'll actually get it, but I'm going to try! Agnes is the hero, she's the one who made Ambrosia after all!  ;D Yeah they don't really match haha. The ghost in CAS cracked me up!!  :D

About 11,000 LTHP, if mind saves me. That's a lot, so better boot up her notebook and write away! ;D
Nope, you are the hero to save all these pixels! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #333 on: May 29, 2011, 06:28:02 AM »
Aww thank you! Whenever she's not marrying someone or teaching kids something or painting, she's always writing. When I quit the game, she's already writing another one! I just hope she gets it by kid Z!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #334 on: May 29, 2011, 06:30:38 AM »
Aww thank you! Whenever she's not marrying someone or teaching kids something or painting, she's always writing. When I quit the game, she's already writing another one! I just hope she gets it by kid Z!

I already lost count. How many kids are left till the end? ;D Sorree!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2011, 06:31:26 AM »
I think we are up to V? Isn't there a max for a Masterpiece at §16,000? Or am I wrong?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #336 on: May 29, 2011, 06:35:14 AM »
Yeah she just had U and V so we got W,X,Y and Z. I'm going to get U and V married then go ahead and bring Erik back and have the remaining ones. I hope there isn't a max for them cause she has a wish for $20,000!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #337 on: May 29, 2011, 06:39:57 AM »
There are some traits that contribute to materpiece royalties. Sims Wiki lists them. I'll go check and tell you now so that you can reach the goal, Esther aka Agnes! :D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #338 on: May 29, 2011, 06:46:17 AM »
Ok, thank you Chronic! I know for a fact she's hopelessly romantic and bookworm.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #339 on: May 29, 2011, 06:48:02 AM »
Ok, thank you Chronic! I know for a fact she's hopelessly romantic and bookworm.

I know Bookworm helps for every genre, while Hopeless Romantic helps for Romance books. Hmm. Open it, already! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #340 on: May 29, 2011, 06:49:13 AM »
I know Bookworm helps for every genre, while Hopeless Romantic helps for Romance books. Hmm. Open it, already! ;D
Open what? The game? This close to 6? I don't think so haha.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: May 29, 2011, 06:51:25 AM »
Open what? The game? This close to 6? I don't think so haha.

Nah, the Sims Wiki page for Writing. ;) Bad news.. Unfortunately, no other trait helps for Masterpiece. :( And the average royalty is near 15K, so consider yourself lucky..

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #342 on: May 29, 2011, 06:54:11 AM »
 >:( So why in the world would she wish for something I can't give her? That's awful!! Well, I'll keep trying!  :(

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #343 on: May 29, 2011, 06:56:16 AM »
>:( So why in the world would she wish for something I can't give her? That's awful!! Well, I'll keep trying!  :(

Did she wish for a Masterpiece or simply a book? Because I think it's possible with a Romance one. ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #344 on: May 29, 2011, 07:00:04 AM »
She wished for a book to be worth $20,000 but masterpieces are the highest. I've never had romance ones even go over $10,000!