Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98212 times)

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »
Hmm..why not do it like Hosfac's idea in his thread? Use the trap as a "burglar trap" He mentioned it in the World Adventures Board. There's a thread on it. I can't remember what he called it

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2011, 06:54:06 PM »
That's a great idea!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »
This isn't an update, sorry. But I wanted to point something out. I just found out that Lily's birthday was yesterday, the day she was born into my game!! I didn't do that on purpose but I think that's awesome!! Happy Birthday Lily hehe.

I totally didn't notice that my Sim-birth happened on my actual real life birthday! That is super awesome, you are my new hero, Esther!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
Aw thank you Lily! I didn't know it either until I read about your birthday on the babble thread! So awesome!! I think things like this that happen accidentally are sometimes the best things!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2011, 08:41:59 PM »
While Lily and Metro were still toddlers, I finally went to Beau's house at almost midnight. I invited him over, seriously how could anyone resist me?? He came home with me and we got married then and there. So much for him trying to avoid me haha.

After a quick trip to the bedroom, I went downstairs to the basement. I sat down at my computer. It was time to begin my masterpiece. I named it Agnes's Life:Love and Betrayal. Turning in just a few chapters earned me $196! Suddenly, I heard a noise underneath the basement. What?! I thought I was already down as far as possible! I quickly yelled at Beau, and he came down. I asked him if he could go investigate it. He agreed. He didn't come back and this was in the next day's paper.

Making me wonder what in Sim's name is down there. I think I will stick to staying where I know there is nothing dangerous! Lily and Metro quickly aged up, still getting A's in school so now they are YA's. I sent Metro on a trip to age up some of my grandkids. I'm wanting them all to be teenagers. While he was out and about, we got the message that Dolores, daughter of Arlo and Fran had been electrocuted! I had to laugh. Did they really expect me to sit by and do nothing?? Metro went and got her grave, Esther took it to the lab. As you can see here, Esther told her that Metro went and got the grave! She was so grateful to her uncle!

Well, needless to say, by the time they got back from the lab, Ambrosia was waiting on her. I didn't think to take a pic of me making it because once you've seen it once, it's really the same. Here she is eating it and becoming a real teen again.

She then moved back in with her parents and sister. Seriously, after it's been done twice now, I'm hoping that whoever Story Progression is, they leave my grandkids and everyone else alone. There is only certain people that will die, and whoever SP thinks they want to die, well I'll just keep reversing it so I guess let them have fun hehe. Lily and Metro married Artie Page and Tori Kimura. Here is their paintings.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden Esther can't determine gender again. Oh well it wasn't that important this time. I had beautiful twin girls named Nicky and Ozzette. I really wanted an Ozzy, but that's close enough I guess. Last thing of the night, I finally finished my masterpiece. I was hoping to get a best seller, but at over $7,000 I can't complain!

That's it for this time! Enjoy!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2011, 08:45:40 PM »
Great update! Yay for the revival of Dolores! Story Progression can try, but Esther is supreme!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2011, 09:24:09 PM »
Definitely!
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2011, 09:52:46 PM »
I got Artie Page, huh? Well, it's better than Arlo! :D His favorite food is off limits though, I'm allergic to peanuts.

Story Progression be gone, Esther has a mission to accomplish here.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2011, 11:17:38 PM »
Thanks Audren, Simstar and Lily! Yea Story Progression really needs to stop. It's just not happening in this one. I was thinking about this, and my first thought for you was Thornton, but alas Agnes already married him. Then I went to the park, and out of all the men there, Artie was the best! Don't eat any peanuts!!

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2011, 11:46:45 PM »
Story Progression has struck again! Good for you for turning her back to human, even if she does have the Arlo nose.  :D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2011, 12:09:33 AM »
Lol I noticed that, poor girl.  :D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2011, 02:38:40 AM »
See? Not all Arlo's kids are heartless monsters! Thank you so much for resurrecting her, Esther! Awesome update as well. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2011, 02:05:16 PM »
Thanks Chronic! You're welcome! I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only people dying in the game is Agnes's husbands hehe.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »
Hee hee. ^^
I forgot, has Agnes married Gunther Goth?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2011, 02:21:17 PM »
No but she has been thinking about it. But she's not sure if she should break up her sisters marriage lol. And then Gunther would die and I'm definitely not sure if that will happen.

anything