Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98424 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »
I bother with Family Echo because in all my classes, term papers, etc...I'd probably turn in my family tree instead of my formal business proposition in Business Communication class! :P I'm flattered you like my story.
Cool, you use Famiy Echo? So do I! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2011, 05:07:05 PM »
Sorry everyone. I haven't been playing the sims lately but I need to buckle down and get 'er done. I've still got 16 letters to go and I want this wrapped up by the 29th or 30th. I'm going to do a complete uninstall, defrag than reinstall and I want it so when Generations comes all I gotta do is download it and play. The base game takes like 8 hours to download on the EADM and SP's take 15 minutes and EP's take about 3-4 hours. So I want everything done before I get it in my hands! My excuse is I've enjoyed Farmville, Happy Pets and Farm Frenzy too much the last few days haha. I've still gotta take care of my stuff on FB before I can play, but I wanted to apologize to everyone for not updating lately. There should be an update later tonight if I can get motivated!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2011, 12:00:22 AM »
Isys and Jessie got A's in both schools, and then married Ethan Bunch and Dave Ramsey. Here are their paintings:

Isys and Ethan had twin boys, Tom and Darius. Jessie and Dave had twin boys named Willis and Amos.
I wanted to get married again. I called Thornton Wolff over. Look at my smile! Hehe.

After the wedding, he went somewhere don't know where. This was in the paper the next day.

Even sadder than that, Justine and Marty Keaton had a son named Marlon. He died in a tragic fire.

I got mad at that. How dare they leave an innocent little baby alone. So I sent Esther to the lab. I got Marlon's ghost restored to us. While she was at the lab, I was in the kitchen cooking.

When she got back, I looked at the baby. He was so cute!

I aged him into a toddler. He's so cute and cuddly!

I then aged him into a child, and told him there was something good for him in the fridge. He went and got it.

Then as I watched, he turned from a ghost into a flesh and blood child!

I then sent him back to live with his parents. Story Progression is not going to be killing my babies in this game!
I followed Esther to work the next day, and saw him with his mom, dad and Pauline. They all seem very happy to have him back, let's just hope they are more careful in the future!!

I also ran into Christopher and Juxt. Aren't they so cute together??

I found out I was pregnant, so I walked up to Esther and told her I was writing a book about our life and I wanted to see if she could tell me the gender. She looks and says I'm having a girl!

I'm not sure if I'm pregnant with twins, I've had a couple pairs of them though so I can't say for sure I'm not, so I quickly ate 10 apples. If I am, I should have one of each now! I wasn't pregnant with twins however. I had a beautiful little girl named Kat. When she was a teenager she asked me why she was named that. She wasn't a cat, plus I had misspelled it. Wow she's so smart! I laughed and told her I knew she wasn't a cat, plus Kat could mean so many things. It could mean Kattiq, it could mean Katluvr, it could even mean Katherine! She pointed out that the Duchess's name was spelled Catherine, and well I didn't have much to say about that. She was right! I built my own little library on the lot next to me. I was in there reading, and Cornelia and Gunther sat down beside me. My sister looks good, but my oh my. I never noticed how good Gunther looks!

No, stop it Agnes. It's not good to have these thoughts for your brother-in-law. Is it?

Esther's words:
Phew I was pushing it! As I'm writing this it's 5 minutes til midnight! Again I apologize for being distracted the last few days and I'll try harder to post updates more frequently. Notice I said try!  ;D

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2011, 12:20:42 AM »
Yay an update! Babies can die in fires? Jeez thats pretty horrible didn't know that.  :o

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2011, 12:42:52 AM »
Welcome nooboo Kat! *Fingers still crossed* And welcome young Marlon too, I guess. Hi and bye to him.

Stop looking at your brother-in-law, Agnes, young Morty is messed up enough as it is without his aunt breaking up his parents and becoming the mother of his half-sibling! Talk about a crazy family tree.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2011, 12:52:38 AM »
Thanks Tommy and Lily! Tommy, story progression does that and I hate it. In my Dynasty I can't do anything about it, but in this story, the only people dying is the ones I tell to lol. I know Lily, it's awful her thinking that!  ;D That would be really really weird!! I'm to the L's now. Hmm Lily or Leto? Well I will tell you this much, If she would have had twins, obviously it would have been Leto. Now I myself know for a fact whether Agnes is going to have a girl or boy next, but I think I'll keep my mouth shut and let you guys find out when she has her/him. I normally don't like cliffhangers, but I also see the fun in it. You guys are welcome to guess the answer though. Will it be Leto or Lily?  ;D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2011, 04:13:04 AM »
I guess boy, just because, no reason behind it.

Way to punch story progression in the teeth! Woo!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2011, 04:39:49 AM »
Thanks Juxt! Yes when it happened I said no way I have to deal with my Goth kids dying in my Dynasty, there is no way I'm putting up with it on my story.  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2011, 05:21:31 AM »
Welcome baby Kat! Aw, poor Thornton and Marlon. So glad you resurrected him. :) Christopher and Cornelia look different! :o Awesome update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2011, 06:03:11 AM »
Welcome Kat! I wonder what it means? Katluvr or Kattiq?

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2011, 06:22:43 AM »
Thanks Chronic and Seabody! They do a little. I guess it's cause they are wearing different clothes than normal! Well, like I told Juxt, some letters have more than one name and I can't use all of them, so it's like I found a way to have 2 J's, I also found a way to put both of them in there, so it means both!  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2011, 12:05:43 PM »
Welcome Kat! Welcome Back Marlon!  :D ByeBye Thornton!  :'(
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »
That's a definite "in your face" scenario towards the story progression, hehe.:D Cute ghost baby/toddler/child/ressurected child! (Hehe that makes no sense, hehe.) Welcome to the SimWorld, Kat! ;D
Bye Thornton, see ya later, or rather not.;)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2011, 05:45:14 PM »
Yeah laterz Sideburns. He knows that I love him really.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2011, 07:52:37 PM »
Thanks Thomas, MissMaths, and Rachel. Yes it is, with Ambrosia, let story progression kill them. They won't stay dead for long haha. Like I said, the only people dying in this story is the ones I want too, not whoever the game wants too! Yea it makes sense! He knows, everyone loves him but Agnes, the only person he wants to love him haha.  ;D