Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98406 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #300 on: May 26, 2011, 04:17:42 PM »
Aww, welcome little nooboos! *confetti*

I'm glad the storm wasn't too rough on you.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #301 on: May 26, 2011, 05:48:34 PM »
Thanks Chronic, Nicky, Simstar, Thomas and Juxt. The storm wasn't that bad, but we are having another one tonight,  ::) you're welcome Simstar!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #302 on: May 26, 2011, 06:32:45 PM »
Welcome Simstar and Thomas! Glad you're okay from all the storms.  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #303 on: May 26, 2011, 09:14:04 PM »
Thanks Tommy! This weather has been insane lately!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #304 on: May 26, 2011, 11:00:30 PM »
Just to let everyone know, I was on my email tonight, and I just got a email from EA letting me know my order shipped. I know for a fact, it has to be Generations considering I got OLS the other day. Sooo I will be spending time tonight uninstalling my game and doing a defrag then a reinstall. So it might be a few days before I can play Agnes again. Don't worry, I will be moving Agnes and The Halliwell's to my flashdrive before I uninstall. So they will hopefully be safe and sound and once I get done reinstalling the game, if I still don't have it, I can play some more. Just wanted to let everyone know it will be some time before Simstar and Thomas get married.  ;D Thank you guys so much for reading my stories!

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #305 on: May 27, 2011, 12:14:45 AM »
@Esther1981: Congratulations on 6K views! And don't worry, we'll wait. We always wait for good stories!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #306 on: May 27, 2011, 12:23:50 AM »
Wow! I didn't even notice that! Thank you Seabody and everyone else! Aw now I'm blushing!  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #307 on: May 27, 2011, 12:53:21 AM »
Congratz on 6,000 views!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #308 on: May 27, 2011, 03:45:37 AM »
Thanks Tommy!  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #309 on: May 27, 2011, 07:05:18 AM »
Grats on 6,000 views, Esther! Awesome! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #310 on: May 27, 2011, 08:28:13 AM »
Thank you Chronic!

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #311 on: May 27, 2011, 09:13:35 AM »
Yay Generations! I'm jealous because I so should have preordered..iiifff I had the money. Congrats on the viewcount

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #312 on: May 27, 2011, 10:09:47 AM »
Thank you Nicky! Yeah I know rationally I probably won't get it til Tuesday, but I got excited at the email so I decided to go ahead and do the uninstall, defrag and reinstall! Keeping everyone updated, I did the uninstall last night, and ran the defrag and it was done this morning, now I'm installing the base game as I type!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #313 on: May 28, 2011, 11:29:10 PM »
I went over to Pam's and jumped her case. I accused her of being a workaholic and focusing on her career instead of family. I told her in no uncertain terms, I wanted her and Jarod to have children.

Then after that, I hugged her and told her I loved her, but it's best if they have kids sooner rather than later.I wanted to see a ghost in the mirror. This is Steve as a toddler, he looks normal except his creepy eyes!!

After that, Steve got ressurected.

Turned into a teenager and moved back in with his brother and parents. As the twins were growing up, Feisal Moser got electrocuted. A few fun facts about Feisal, right when I started out, this couple moved into town, Hassan and Elvira Moser with 2 small children, Delilah and Feisal. I made the kids grow up via age transition. His mother Elvira is married to Adam, and his father Hassan is married to Rachel. Before getting electrocuted, Feisal was dating Robbie, son of Barbie and Beau. Odder than these facts, he was a young adult when he died. Anyways, after getting resurrected,

He got a job as an architect and moved into Claire and Terra's old house. Simstar grew up and married Reid Tapia. After trying for baby, her and Reid moved out on their own. Thomas also grew up and married Madison VanWatson. They tried for baby and also moved out. So Esther and I are on our own again. Time to find someone else!

Esther's words:
I got them all uninstalled and reinstalled but I did notice something weird. While Esther was teaching Simstar to talk, it looked like they were sitting in a pool of oil or something. It went away after she learned to talk, and it didn't come back when Thomas was taught. It was just weird looking. This is what I mean.

Weird huh?

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #314 on: May 28, 2011, 11:33:29 PM »
Hey, maybe I know black magic! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

anything