Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98399 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2011, 07:32:27 AM »
I had a beautiful baby... Wait back up. Kat married Parker Langerak and had triplet girls, Malinda, Lisette and Clara. Here are her and Parker's paintings!

I had my sights set on Beau Andrews, but he seems to be avoiding me. Every single time I call him, he says he's at work. No matter, I will get him, he's just bought himself a few more days. I quickly looked through my list of contacts. Ah here's one. I called over Buster Clavell and quickly worked my charm on him.

After a quick wedding, and a quick woohoo, I go back to the library. Chris bought me every single book from the other countries as well, plus I have written alot of them so I want to read all of them before I start writing my first masterpiece. I have written 4 of every genre, so as soon as I read all the books, I will write my masterpiece. I have a feeling it's going to bring me lots of simoleons! Anyways, the news was in the paper.

Also, I had my very first set of multi-gender twins!! Thanks to Esther and Buster! I had a beautiful baby girl named Lily and a gorgeous son named Metro! Ok, that's it for this time! Oh by the way, I went to Beau's house at like 5 in the morning and learned he is a stylist. Bad news for him, I know when the salon closes!  ;D

Esther's words:
I realize drowning and starvation are the way I've been going lately, but those are the quickest ways that I have found. Hope you enjoy it!

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2011, 09:21:02 AM »

Oh by the way, I went to Beau's house at like 5 in the morning and learned he is a stylist. Bad news for him, I know when the salon closes!  ;D
:D That made me laugh.

What about another dreadful, disasterous fire? It would be such a shame... ;) Or, as there must be such a lot of water around with the drownings, an electricution? Even shift-clicking and pressing the wrong button...:P
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2011, 09:53:15 AM »
What about starvation/thirst death? Agnes could turn her husbands... ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2011, 09:54:39 AM »
I agree with Chronic, kill 'em with thirst! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2011, 10:48:09 AM »
Thanks Jessie, Chronic and Simstar! Electrocution takes too long haha. I had Thornton light a fire, but it didn't work. Ya know I have never had a vampire death. Hmmm. Thanks for the ideas guys!  ;D

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2011, 12:28:41 PM »
IGN has wrote the perfect article for you...wait that sounded really messed up :P
http://pc.ign.com/articles/116/1166011p1.html

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2011, 03:22:34 PM »
That's an awesome article Nicky! I haven't done old age, or the mummy's curse, but since I don't want them to travel, that's out. Unless, I know I can buy sarcophagus's in buydebug, and I think maybe put a trigger for the mummy? But it also takes 2 weeks. I hate meteors so I'm definitely not doing that one. Electrocution is tricky, cause I had never done it before until Simis and it took longer than the others. It also said thirst is like starvation, so the paper would probably say the same thing, but it would make a cool ghost! 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2011, 05:49:46 PM »
YAY I've been reincarnated as a nooboo Sim! Welcome to Lily and Metro. Not sure how I feel about having Buster as my dad but hey, it's all good.

Electrocution isn't too bad: get Agnes' husband to acquire the singed moodlet (is that the one from the Mausoleum?), and then get him working on a broken dishwasher (rookie mistake - I did this once by accident). Agnes doesn't have time to mop up the puddle, she's busy writing her first Masterpiece after-all. According to SimWiki, good methods of obtaining the singed moodlet are: electrocution, attacks in the Mausoleum, tomb traps, detonating, inventing, and being near a falling meteor. Depending on the guy's skills, I would go with buying a fire trap from buydebug, or sending him into the Mausoleum. With the singed moodlet, working on an electrical appliance is 100% fatal. Happy Simming!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2011, 06:01:15 PM »
True. It was I guess my fault it took so long, I wasn't sure how to do it. An electricity fire trap sounds perfect! Thanks Lily! Buster is a good man to be your father! It was going to be Beau, but like I said he was avoiding her lol. I thought the one from the mausoleum was mauled?

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2011, 08:34:29 PM »
I always do starvation to kill my sims with cheats to make it easy.  :D Maybe you can try to electrocute the next victim not sure if you've used that yet.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2011, 09:00:27 PM »
Yes, Simis but thank you! I'm thinking how to work an electricity trap into the story haha.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2011, 09:08:02 PM »
Ooh! Ooh! I've got one!
It turns out there's been a long-forgotten tomb under Agnes' house all along... ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2011, 10:21:54 PM »
You could put a rug over a fire trap...

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2011, 10:31:50 PM »
Wow thanks Simstar and Seabody! Those are sweet!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2011, 05:14:32 PM »
This isn't an update, sorry. But I wanted to point something out. I just found out that Lily's birthday was yesterday, the day she was born into my game!! I didn't do that on purpose but I think that's awesome!! Happy Birthday Lily hehe. I am also working on an update, I'm trying to get the words right and everything so it won't be for awhile, it's gotta be perfect!  ;D

anything