Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 306818 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13
« Reply #1170 on: November 11, 2013, 06:10:54 PM »
*jaw drops* I can't believe it's done!  Congratulations!  *confetti*  What a fantastic story!

Offline betabee

• scientific simmer
  • Townie
« Reply #1171 on: November 11, 2013, 06:17:37 PM »
Yay, you finished!!! Congratulations!  ;D It'll be fun to see why Kelsey's shown up . . .
Scientia Immortal Dynasty    -Christmas special: Snowflake days of futures past
Riversong 4x4 Dynasty
Stories are updated on Sundays!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1172 on: November 11, 2013, 08:47:33 PM »
Congratulations on finishing this DecaDynasty! It's been quite a journey, and I'm happy to see all of these CrumpleSteels finish their missions! Great job, Ariana!  ;D

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1173 on: November 11, 2013, 09:21:21 PM »
Congratulations on completing this decadynasty. You really deserved the Hall of fame for it. The story was also an enjoyable read. Thanks. And oops, I think I come very late to the story.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #1174 on: November 12, 2013, 03:59:04 AM »
Congratulations! This is one of my favourite stories on the forum and I'm sad to see it end, but so happy for you that you've finished :) Well done
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1175 on: November 12, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »
Wow! Congratulations Crumplesteels! I can't believe you've finally finished this. I'm so glad the last generation worked out well. I gave up on my DecaDynasty before the first generation reach adult (I favoured my Immortals). Yay!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #1176 on: November 12, 2013, 10:31:14 PM »
Congratulations on finishing!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #1177 on: November 13, 2013, 07:55:48 AM »
Thanks everyone! I just need to find the notebook I used for generations 1-8, then I can total up my score and hopefully get this in the Hall of Fame...

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1178 on: November 15, 2013, 02:26:34 PM »
Congratulations on your completed dynasty, ArianaJade!  I'll move this story to the Completed Dynasties board for you.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #1179 on: December 11, 2013, 07:14:57 AM »
Thanks everyone! I can't believe I finished it either!

I've finally found the notebook I needed (never move house, it'll take you months to find everything again) and I've got the final total for the collection values: §333,567! Think that's everything I need, so hopefully the CrumpleSteels can be HOF soon.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #1180 on: December 11, 2013, 08:34:20 AM »
Woot! Congrats - it's been a long way to travel fro the CrumpleSteels but you guys finally made it :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1181 on: September 30, 2019, 02:44:37 PM »
Just did a recent rereading for two reasons:

1. This story rules.

2. It somehow fell through the cracks with getting actually entered into the Hall of Fame back in 2013 and I had to make sure everything looked rule-abiding (spoiler alert, it does)

I PM'd @ArianaJade some years before asking for the rest of the info I needed, I think just the favorite parts/most difficult blurbs, but with no response. I'll amend the entry if that changes, but the Crumplesteels finally have an (abridged) spot in those hallowed halls. Thanks for making me laugh and cry again of course!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #1182 on: March 16, 2020, 04:33:13 PM »
Just did a recent rereading for two reasons:

1. This story rules.

2. It somehow fell through the cracks with getting actually entered into the Hall of Fame back in 2013 and I had to make sure everything looked rule-abiding (spoiler alert, it does)

I PM'd @ArianaJade some years before asking for the rest of the info I needed, I think just the favorite parts/most difficult blurbs, but with no response. I'll amend the entry if that changes, but the Crumplesteels finally have an (abridged) spot in those hallowed halls. Thanks for making me laugh and cry again of course!

I know this is a late response but I reread part of this story and it brought back so many memories. I would always check for updates everyday, haha, and it even inspired me to try my own decadynasty (which I ended up failing, it was a mess haha).

Not sure what ArianaJade is up to these days, but if by any chance she’s reading this, I hope she knows how big this story was to me growing up.