Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419383 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Just Because
« Reply #1035 on: July 14, 2013, 07:38:45 PM »
Okay, so I knew a Science SuperMax was coming, thanks to your foreshadowing, but it's still kind of jarring now that we know the future Immortal who's going to do it. Still, I like that she's atypical. She's a fun character for sure.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1036 on: July 14, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »
Aw, Bubba... <sniff> It's fantastic to see him back with Iris B., even if only for one night.

Best of luck on the science supermax--and on finding a date that won't freak out on her!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1037 on: July 15, 2013, 09:27:23 PM »
Awwww!  How adorable!  So good to see Bubba again!  He's still a very handsome ghost!

Not even death can keep our ex-genie down!  ;D

Okay, so I knew a Science SuperMax was coming, thanks to your foreshadowing, but it's still kind of jarring now that we know the future Immortal who's going to do it. Still, I like that she's atypical. She's a fun character for sure.

How is it jarring? We've already had one nerd, and as fun as that was I wanted something a little unexpected for the Science supermax.

Aw, Bubba... <sniff> It's fantastic to see him back with Iris B., even if only for one night.

Best of luck on the science supermax--and on finding a date that won't freak out on her!

They're definitely way up there in my favorite couples--the chemistry, the relationship, it's all so perfect!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/15
« Reply #1038 on: July 15, 2013, 10:00:26 PM »
Chapter 112 - Mission Complete!

Grandma Serena is up to something. She's always been the strangest of the Immortals--she's sweet, kind, and motherly, but sometimes she just gets this look in her eyes, and I suddenly remember how very old she is, even if she seems like a Grandma (not Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandmother) at all other times.

Then I figured it out, and it was so obvious that I felt like an idiot: she's on the hunt for a baby daddy! My baby daddy, to be exact. But, of course, Grandma Serena chose Hasan Varney, who's nearly bald. I'll find my own father-of-my-child, thank you very much!p

Well, finding a future Woohoo partner will have to wait, because right now I'm all about the holidays! Winter is my favorite season of the year, and I spent all day hanging up lights when I should have been performing experiments in the lab.

I know my parents don't really understand it . . . why I stay holed up in the laboratory all day, forgetting to eat, sleep, use the bathroom, talk to people . . . it's just so quiet and peaceful, with the clean walls and floors. I'm a very talkative person. I love to socialize, to flirt, to laugh. It's just all too much sometimes! I need to get away, so it's only me and the building blocks of the universe.

My parents don't really understand, but they do their best to accept. They do whatever they can to make me comfortable, whether that means bringing me food four times a day or upgrading the stereo.

When even the laboratory is too loud for me, I teleport down into the cells. Mom and Dad forbade me from going down there, but I enjoy a visit every now and then with Grandma. We discuss theory and old experiments, and she helps me come up with new ones.

Grandma submitted a few of my discoveries to the Sunset Valley Board of Science, and I received notification that I had won the International Science Award, which I hung in my museum room. It's just a plaque with a few pictures, I know, but I get a silly little smile every time I look at it.

I completed the second challenge in two days, which feels good. Supermaxed with almost a week to spare!

With one mission complete, it was time to embark on another: hunting for a baby daddy. I started on the northeast side of town and went around knocking on doors. The first man I met, Sidney Ludwig, was an immediate no thank you.

By far, the best-looking men in town are my dad's brothers, but--well, they're my dad's brothers. Losing Elton and Damien to Story Progression is really a huge waste of some excellent genes, especially since Elton is finally unbugged.

At this point, I was a little desperate. I started hanging around the festival, looking for passable men. This one, whose name I forget, was seriously considered. Sure, he was an NPC, but . . . whatever. Right?

Then I met the absolute perfect candidate at Mick's. His name is Stephen Felder, and he's an adult, currently married to Abbie Felder. Not for long!

Little did I know that, at home, tragedy was rearing its ugly head, far too early.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Mission Complete
« Reply #1039 on: July 15, 2013, 10:03:35 PM »
Nuuuu! Not Jerry!  *cries*  Man, normally, the last few spouses aren't as well loved, but I think Bubba and Jerry were my favorites.  *sniffle* 

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1040 on: July 15, 2013, 10:05:35 PM »
Supermaxed before young adulthood--now that is quite the accomplishment!

Oh no! He can't be that old...is he? <whimper> At least the last days of his life were spent with his beloved, bowling and cuddling and scarring their daughter for life. :P

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1041 on: July 15, 2013, 10:44:09 PM »
RIP Jerry. You were a great husband, and also a great father. Though not an immortal, you had been a key person of the family. We will miss you.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1042 on: July 16, 2013, 12:05:45 AM »
I can't believe she finished her SuperMax so quickly. She must have been working non-stop...OMG! JE-RRY! Noooooo. It's so hard when the husbands and wives die. Mikayla will be devastated.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1043 on: July 16, 2013, 12:39:57 AM »
OMG, NOOOOOOOOOOO :'( Jerry was by far my favorite spouse and Bubba was a close second. I hate to see them go! On the bright side(not really :( ) They don't have to wait nearly as long as Thornton or Lolita.
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1044 on: July 16, 2013, 03:34:45 AM »
Well, this is a mixed bag. Congratulations to Nataliyah on SuperMaxing (so early!) and finding the future father of her child. But--it's sad to lose Jerry.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

karlissa

« Reply #1045 on: July 16, 2013, 11:03:37 AM »
Jerry must've died earlier than most sims do ( 89 sim days)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1046 on: July 16, 2013, 05:56:54 PM »
THE PANDA CAN'T DIE!!!!  :'(
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1047 on: July 16, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »

Panda Bear is awesome and everything but OH MY GOSH, FINAL GENERATION TIME, YIPPIE!!! *ahem* I mean, tragic. Just. Tragic.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1048 on: July 16, 2013, 11:53:54 PM »
Nuuuu! Not Jerry!  *cries*  Man, normally, the last few spouses aren't as well loved, but I think Bubba and Jerry were my favorites.  *sniffle*

I know, the last few spouses are usually the ones who are just "background" sims, but Bubba and Jerry really were distinct characters.  :'( .

Supermaxed before young adulthood--now that is quite the accomplishment!

Oh no! He can't be that old...is he? <whimper> At least the last days of his life were spent with his beloved, bowling and cuddling and scarring their daughter for life. :P

Thank you, Moodlet Manager! My favorite LTR, by far.

I still have a thousand and one screenshots of them that I didn't use, but yes--he was truly happy in his final days.

RIP Jerry. You were a great husband, and also a great father. Though not an immortal, you had been a key person of the family. We will miss you.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

I can't believe she finished her SuperMax so quickly. She must have been working non-stop...OMG! JE-RRY! Noooooo. It's so hard when the husbands and wives die. Mikayla will be devastated.

She didn't sleep, eat, or use the bathroom for a week. Because I was putting off building her a bedroom  ;) . I know, I hate watching the spouses die--helpers are easier, since I''m usually sick of them by elderhood. That sounded mean, didn't it?

OMG, NOOOOOOOOOOO :'( Jerry was by far my favorite spouse and Bubba was a close second. I hate to see them go! On the bright side(not really :( ) They don't have to wait nearly as long as Thornton or Lolita.

It's true--they're your favorite spouses, and you don't have to wait too long to see them again!

Well, this is a mixed bag. Congratulations to Nataliyah on SuperMaxing (so early!) and finding the future father of her child. But--it's sad to lose Jerry.

Basically, it's glass half-empty, or half-full. Let's see which one Nataliya chooses!

Jerry must've died earlier than most sims do ( 89 sim days)

He was in his early 90s, and when the camera panned over I thought it was just a paparazzi dying and went away, but then I clicked on his picture and couldn't select him  :'( . It was quite alarming.

THE PANDA CAN'T DIE!!!!  :'(

Don't worry, he's not really dead. He probably just faked his own death and is hiding in the mountains! Right? Right?

Panda Bear is awesome and everything but OH MY GOSH, FINAL GENERATION TIME, YIPPIE!!! *ahem* I mean, tragic. Just. Tragic.

Speak for yourself--the final generation is gorgeous and amazing and I love her, but it's also very boring  :P .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/16
« Reply #1049 on: July 17, 2013, 01:09:23 AM »
Chapter 113 - I Choose

He had just come home from work and texted Mom to meet him in the butterfly vault. She came down the elevator to hear soft, romantic music coming from the stereo, and find that which was most dreaded.

At first, she just couldn't believe it. Her own father had lived to be 110--surely her husband couldn't, wouldn't leave her when he was just 93! But even as she tried to convince herself that it was just a trick, an illusion, she knew the truth all too well.

Jerry wasn't ready to go, either, even if he had been preparing for this moment ever since the Reaper came to him as he put his daughter in her crib. He thought he would be accepting of his fate, understanding.

But, no. He wanted to watch his daughter become a young woman, graduate, find love of her own--even if he would never see his grandchild. In the end, he fought so strongly that the Reaper struck him down with his scythe. And, away he went.

Mom, never one to hold a grudge against anyone, spoke with Grim as a friend, not enemy. "I only have to wait two generations for him, you know. I can make it two generations without closing myself off in one of those cells. Tell me, is your line of work very stressful? There must be a lot of people trying to come after you for revenge, huh?"

Rest in Peace, Jerry (Hart) Elysi. You were a wonderful father and husband, a true Panda Bear at heart, and it was an honor to have you as a part of this dynasty. You made me happy that the family tree was broken, even if it did mean that very inappropriate things happened between immortals.

I was at the diner with Stephen when my phone rang. I listened in stunned silence as Mom gave me the bad news, almost alarmingly stoic, then said cheerfully, "But don't worry--we'll see him again soon. It'll only be a little longer!"

"I know you say it won't be long, but it feels like forever."

"I know, little firework, I know. You shouldn't--Oh My Butterfly! I've solved it! The Light-Dark Watcher thingy, I've figured it out! We just have to--" There was an abrupt disconnect on her end of the line.

"Hey, Nataliya!" He came out of the Diner, so smiling and happy that his joy felt like a punch in the face. Suddenly noticing my expression-- "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Can you just give me a ride home?"

Mikayla found herself in a small room underground, carpeted in orange. "What?" she shouted. "I figured it out! I know how to--"

"Exactly."

"Grrrrrrr!"

We drove back in silence, he trying to figure out my sudden change in demeanor, me trying to come to terms with the fact that . . . no. I can't say it. He can't be gone! He just can't.

We finally reached my house, and he walked me up to the front door, then I invited him inside for some hot cocoa. I made it three steps into the first room before bursting into tears. Stephen held me when I cried--and before you ask, no, he doesn't know about his future role, so this had no romantic meaning whatsoever--not to him, anyway.

After a few minutes of crying, I asked Stephen if he could stay the night and keep me company, to which he agreed, then left to get the hot chocolate.

"Oh, so you're the boy my daughter has her eye on, huh? Well, pretty boy, I AM WATCHING YOU!" She smiled menacingly, with an evil expression, then zapped away. After all, she reasoned to herself, with Jerry gone someone had to terrify the boyfriend!

I found Stephen outside, apparently recovering from a traumatic experience of some kind. Upon seeing me, he immediately asked if there was any way that he could help, at which point I threw a rubber duck at him. "What emotions surface with being hit with this rubber duck?"

Stephen went to sleep on the couch, which was quite a shame because he missed seeing me roaming the house in my sleepwear.

Have I shown you my room yet? I designed it myself, right after achieving my Supermax. I'm not going to have any wedding pictures, so instead I covered my room with posters of my favorite bands and singers.

I did corner him the next morning, but he had to leave for work right away--he's a stylist, you know, which would explain the kilt. Sadly, he did not comment on the sleepwear, but I suppose that's a good thing . . . somehow.

The days are very quiet, with my parents gone. Mom decided to move into the Immortal cells permanently--at least, that's what she told me over the phone. I've taken up drums, just to fill the silence, but it's not nearly enough.

My dreams, waking and sleeping, are filled with one thing only, perhaps because that's my one real goal in life. I'm going to do what I can to become an Immortal, a career that was decided far before I was born and opportunities that will come with the career, but my child's father is the one thing I, and I only, can choose. And I choose Stephen Felder.

After all, he's smart and sweet and kind. He's handsome, if a little old for me--and what's wrong with an older man? He's far more grown-up and wise than anyone else outside of my family.

He even came over, in the middle of the night, to be there for my birthday at exactly 12:01 A.M.

Oh, here it comes: young adulthood! It will be what being a teenager was supposed to be, but so much better, because now there's drinks and Woohoo involved!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything