Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419138 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Sixth Immortal
« Reply #1020 on: July 12, 2013, 10:26:42 PM »

Although I always enjoy your unique take on ambrosia chapters, this one definitely takes the cake! Or . . . the ambrosia? Whatever. Point is, hilarious and sweet, both together. Love the bizarre duck reference, that Mikayla wants to help Miles, and reminiscing over what a near perfect life Mikayla has had. She's also a seriously gorgeous elder.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1021 on: July 13, 2013, 12:36:12 AM »
Congratulations on your 6th immortal. The end is very close. Only two immortals to go. Good luck. Liya looks more cute in child age and it's good to hear/read her words. Looking forward for next chapter.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #1022 on: July 13, 2013, 02:48:11 AM »
Congratulations on number six!  I agree with everyone else, your ambrosia chapters really are something special.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1023 on: July 13, 2013, 03:39:18 AM »
*glazed eyes* I can't believe how far this has gone, Azo! Two more to go.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1024 on: July 13, 2013, 04:40:14 AM »
Congrats! It seems like each immortal's life flies past quicker that the previous one! Wow!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Soaring Through
« Reply #1025 on: July 13, 2013, 11:18:42 PM »
I don't know how you do it, but your ambrosia chapters just get better!  Congrats to you and Mikayla!

Thank you, thank you  ::) . I think I'm just getting more and more into the groove of the ambrosia chapters, if that makes any sense!

*waving a hand at her eyes* Oh, always they do this to me. Amazing. I appreciate the Bachelorette reference, as always ;) It's nice to see how all the little threads wrap up together. You know? I mean, we go through this and we're very much in the moment, but the wrap-up in the ambrosia chapter always makes everything come together. I feel sad for Miles too.

It's just that I can never think of any other show that they would watch, and the Bachelorette is always such a great choice! I know exactly what you mean--and if I had any space left in my signature, I'd be quoting you on that, too, because that's the perfect way to describe it!

Congratulations on another Ambrosia chapter. It's hard to believe that there will only be to more. I will miss this story when it's over and done with. :(
Congratulations on your 6th immortal. The end is very close. Only two immortals to go. Good luck. Liya looks more cute in child age and it's good to hear/read her words. Looking forward for next chapter.

Isn't it insane that we're so close to the end? I mean, Nataliya is only a week away from her ambrosia! I'm going to miss my dynasty, too, but the Elysi family will live on!

Although I always enjoy your unique take on ambrosia chapters, this one definitely takes the cake! Or . . . the ambrosia? Whatever. Point is, hilarious and sweet, both together. Love the bizarre duck reference, that Mikayla wants to help Miles, and reminiscing over what a near perfect life Mikayla has had. She's also a seriously gorgeous elder.

I never thought anyone made a big enough deal of the ambrosia--I mean, it's the gateway to immortality! Thanks, I felt a little stressed-out writing it because I knew that Mikayla's would need to be truly special, and I just hope that I pulled it off!

Congratulations on number six!  I agree with everyone else, your ambrosia chapters really are something special.

Thanks! I try  ;) .

*glazed eyes* I can't believe how far this has gone, Azo! Two more to go.

I can't believe I've made it this far! And I'm 92% sure that I really am going to finish this thing.

Congrats! It seems like each immortal's life flies past quicker that the previous one! Wow!

It really does! I read in Pam's Dreamweaver Dynasty that Scarlet's life seemed to go by the fastest, and she and Mikayla were both Generation 6, which might have something to do with it?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1026 on: July 13, 2013, 11:33:24 PM »
DUCK!!!!!!!! (<------- I've no idea why that made sense in my head, but it did. I'm... I'm sorry about that.  :-[)

On a less alarming but not much subtler note: GO MIKAYLA! I'll be very impressed if you can top her pure wonderfulness.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/13
« Reply #1027 on: July 13, 2013, 11:53:13 PM »
(Oh. Em. Gee. Over 1000 replies, Over 36,000 views! I'm currently . . . eeeep.)

Chapter 110 - Scarred for Life

Mom let me redecorate the living room and dining room, so I spent the entire day drawing up plans. The best part about being a millionaire? I have same-minute delivery! Anyway, isn't the new area so--Nataliya?

Life is much quieter around here, since I convinced Mom and Dad to move back down to their basement. I don't mind the silence, so much--I almost welcome it--but it is a little lonely, especially at night. My parents would move back up to the main house if I asked them to, but I don't want to take away from their time together.

Sometimes I go fishing at the pond, on the other side of the road. Grandma Serena told me, in one of her calls, that someone from a very long time ago used to fishing there, too. I think the connection must have been a little static-y, because I heard the last name as Crumplebottom. That's not a real name . . . right?

Later on, when it's harder to see, I go play on the playground. All of these toys are hundreds of years old, and I have little chills when I think about the children before me who must have ridden on these bumblebees.

When it's too dark to be out, I play with the toy that is my imagination. I put on my pink helmet and racing goggles, and pretend to be a racecar driver on the new sofa.

Mom came up to read to me, and we talked about how our days went. She told me that she and Dad Woohooed. A lot. Which I didn't really need or want to know, and probably scarred me for life.

The next morning, while Mom was at work, Dad and I went to the Fall Festival. We had a great time, starting with the Pie-Eating Contest! I beat the pants off of him (Oh. God. Mental image of him and Mom. Again. Ewww!) and won a week's worth of my favorite Key Lime Pie.

Later on, Mom took me Trick-Or-Treating! She helped me out with my costume, because she's much better at pirate makeup than I am, even though I'm excellent at every other kind of makeup!

Even though Mom is great Spooky Day company, the night was a little . . . spooky. I realized that Sunset Valley has turned into ghost town over the years. All of these houses are empty. There are only two families descended from original townies, and they're the Harts and Sandi French. The one other family in town is a male elder.

That night was my birthday! Even though my parents look more excited than me, let me tell you that I was the most excited person in the room. I mean, being a teenager! Makeup, clothes, parties, boys--it's like Christmas and World Peace rolled together!

Well, maybe they were more excited--look at them! It's a little scary.

When the sparkles had done their work--Mom did her best to keep a straight face. Dad dropped his noisemaker and choked back a gasp of surprise.

I raced off to the mirror and spent an hour or two primping before deeming myself a total knockout. I chose this hairstyle because it's super cute, but the back of the ponytail is what really sold it for me. It shows off my highlights perfectly!

With my museum pieces complete, I hurried to the room where the science materials are kept. My inner nerd was begging to be unleashed, and my inner overachiever was determined to finish my supermax before my young adult birthday.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Scarred for Life
« Reply #1028 on: July 14, 2013, 12:11:58 AM »
Before her young adult birthday. Wow! Did Mikayla do that? I'm not sure. Liya is amazingly beautiful, now if only I could make a sim this beautiful in CAS without spending 12 hours fiddling with all the sliders, my life will be complete!   :D
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1029 on: July 14, 2013, 12:32:54 AM »
Holy Watcher Above!  She is a KNOCKOUT!  Just a gorgeous Sim!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1030 on: July 14, 2013, 12:48:15 AM »
Wow, Nataliya is amazing! She's like a pop diva. She'll obviously have no trouble finding a boyfriend.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1031 on: July 14, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
Oh. My. Gosh. She is gorgeous! I think Nataliya might be my favorite heir yet. Even though I do say that about all of them...

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1032 on: July 14, 2013, 03:53:01 PM »
Before her young adult birthday. Wow! Did Mikayla do that? I'm not sure. Liya is amazingly beautiful, now if only I could make a sim this beautiful in CAS without spending 12 hours fiddling with all the sliders, my life will be complete!   :D

Mikayla did the same thing--but then Handiness really is a spectacularly easy supermax if you plan ahead. Science, on the other hand, is 100 experiments and 100 analyzations, which is just a little trickier! Liya really is a gorgeous sim--she seems to have inherited the best from everyone!

Holy Watcher Above!  She is a KNOCKOUT!  Just a gorgeous Sim!

As I said--she inherited the best from all of her ancestors. I just love it when all the genetics come together so perfectly!

Wow, Nataliya is amazing! She's like a pop diva. She'll obviously have no trouble finding a boyfriend.

Can you tell I bought the hair and dress just for her? Nothing else really seemed worthy of her epicness. She'd certainly have no trouble finding a boyfriend, if there were any boys worthy of her! Or any boys. At all.

Oh. My. Gosh. She is gorgeous! I think Nataliya might be my favorite heir yet. Even though I do say that about all of them...

I do the exact same thing! Though I really do think that the 8th generation might be my favorite, just because she's--nope. I will say nothing!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/14
« Reply #1033 on: July 14, 2013, 05:59:59 PM »
Chapter 111 - Just Because

I haven't slept, eaten, or used the bathroom in three days. In the basement below the basement, I can hear my parents having a grand old time, especially with the Sonic Bowling. Mom called up and told me that watching Dad bowl is extremely sexy. Which I neither wanted nor needed to know!

They also do a lot of Woohooing, which Mom explained to me in great detail because . . . I don't know. I suppose she misses having Grandma to talk to, or something, since they call each other every night . . . but it's not really the same.

School is, to put it mildly, a drag. There are three other girls and one boy who isn't very good-looking or interesting, and even though I'm the most popular--that isn't saying much.

Dad always helps me out with my homework, because I don't pay a whole lot of attention in class. According to Grandma, I'm some kind of genius--just like her. Of course, she was an outcast in school, so I'm planning on being a very quiet genius.

Prom rolled around, and--being a total knockout--I could have gotten a date just like that. However, the only boy in school isn't all that handsome and uninteresting (and a babysitter to boot), and as much as I respect Grandma Kara's lifestyle I'm not interested in girls, so I went alone.

As it turns out, I actually enjoyed Prom! I won Queen (of course), and one of the babysitters spiked the punch bowl, which was a nice bonus. Then things started going awry when yet another teenage NPC, Sherrie, kissed me! I'd heard that Grandma Kara started down her road after a similar encounter at her Prom, so I had to squash this relationship before the rumors started!

I called Sherrie up that night (the suit was Mom's idea--she says it's always easier to take bad news from a llama), but she refused to come over! Stupid stubborn NPC . . .

Mom and Dad were otherwise occupied for the rest of the evening, so I returned to my experiments. Science truly is fascinating--Grandma is the only one who truly understands the passion, the drive! I want to discover anything and everything, unravel the universe and put it back together.

That night, a ghost appeared for the first time since his demise. He stood at the edge of the pond and gazed across the road, as if waiting for someone.

She heard him. She felt his presence. And she came.

With tears in her eyes, Iris Bianca went in for a kiss--only to find that Bubba pulled back. "What is it?" She asked, shocked. "Do you not want to see me? Is this a break-up visit?"

"No, of course not! It's just that . . ." he hesitated for a moment "I wasn't sure if we could touch."

She smiled, taking his ghostly hands in hers. "Bubba! You should know that the ectoplasm that makes up ghosts is transparent and loosely formed, but the molecules are close enough together that the ectoplasm feels solid. Which means that I can do--"

"--this."

After a long kiss, a kiss that took them both back many years, she released her husband and stepped back with a smile. The ghost stood, surprised, for just a moment, then took her hands in his.

I threw this incredible house party, just for the heck of it--and so that I could break it off with Sherrie. Of course, she went all psycho on me, which just goes to show that I should have worn the llama suit!

I left the psychotic babysitter behind and moved on to the average, boring babysitter who was also the only guy in school: David Dubois. He's not the most interesting chap, or the most receptive, but it was the best I could do at the time.

We flirted for a few minutes, then I decided it was time to take things to the next level.

You'd think he'd be happy to have the prettiest, most popular girl in school kiss him, right? But no, David wants to take things slow and get to know each other! I wish he would just lighten up--I'm trying to have a fling, not get married!

I know that I can't have the relationship that my parents have, and, honestly, I don't want it! Not yet, anyway. After all of this is over, when I'm free to be married, I'll consider falling in love. Or not.

I want someone who I can ambush in the shower, just because . . .

. . . Who will dance with me for hours, simply because we both will enjoy it . . .

. . . Who I'll love, and who will love me, for ever and ever.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Just Because
« Reply #1034 on: July 14, 2013, 06:04:55 PM »
Awwww!  How adorable!  So good to see Bubba again!  He's still a very handsome ghost!

anything