Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419350 times)

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Sun Rose
« Reply #1200 on: August 01, 2013, 06:28:35 PM »
Yay Alex, though I thought he would get together with Kaylyn and become Kara's new grandad. Oh well, as long as he's happy.  ;D
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1201 on: August 01, 2013, 07:10:32 PM »
And so, Liya and Stephen moved off to (insert town name here) and he was a faithful and loving husband and provider for her 26 children, though only the last one resembled him at all...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1202 on: August 01, 2013, 07:13:18 PM »
And so, Liya and Stephen moved off to (insert town name here) and he was a faithful and loving husband and provider for her 26 children, though only the last one resembled him at all...

You really think she'd do that to him again? On her second chance? No, I think she's reformed. By the way, as long as Azo-chan brought all the family member's graves, they stay related. Marriages may dissolve but parents and children stay related all down the line. Unless you have a broken family tree . . . oh, wait.

I know where Mikayla and Jerry are going!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #1203 on: August 01, 2013, 07:22:34 PM »
Awww such cute updates! Also, sounds like Mikayla's got some butt-kicking to do, and a gorgeous butterfly house in LL to move into :)

LOVE IB and Bubba back together again, and everyone else too of course :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1204 on: August 01, 2013, 10:18:56 PM »
Awwww!  BUBBA!  *does a happy dance while sobbing like a fool*

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1205 on: August 02, 2013, 01:19:59 AM »
"Daddy's already maxed five hundred skills, but he's also getting really into science while Mama is at work. Mama is sooo jealous, since she isn't allowed to max science until she and Daddy move to Lunar Lakes! I don't know where Jerry and I will move. Maybe there's a secret world, second star on the right and straight on 'til morning? Grandma Serena joked that if I want a real secret magical world, I should just visit Italy. Too bad aliens have closed down all travel outside of Sunset Valley."

I know most people are saying Lunar Lakes. But That's where IB is going according to this paragraph.

I say Monte Vista because of this : Grandma Serena joked that if I want a real secret magical world, I should just visit Italy.

Am I right!? :)

Anyway great chapter! Very tear jerking... Although Azokka you have already done that to many times to count.....
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1206 on: August 02, 2013, 08:39:01 PM »

Aw, so many wonderful re-appearances! So good to see the whole Elysi clan alive and young and reunited with loved ones. Poor Serena, separated the longest, and she's going to be the last one to be reunited.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1207 on: August 03, 2013, 04:52:42 PM »
Yay Alex, though I thought he would get together with Kaylyn and become Kara's new grandad. Oh well, as long as he's happy.  ;D

Nah . . . I was planning to have Kaylynn get back together with Michael. Then I lost her gravestone.  ;D .

Oh, no, I'm not doing a Who's Your Daddy challenge--not yet, anyway .

You really think she'd do that to him again? On her second chance? No, I think she's reformed. By the way, as long as Azo-chan brought all the family member's graves, they stay related. Marriages may dissolve but parents and children stay related all down the line. Unless you have a broken family tree . . . oh, wait.

I know where Mikayla and Jerry are going!

No, she's definitely reformed.

Do you now  ;) ? She does need to go somewhere with lots of orange . . .

Awww such cute updates! Also, sounds like Mikayla's got some butt-kicking to do, and a gorgeous butterfly house in LL to move into :)

LOVE IB and Bubba back together again, and everyone else too of course :)

Not Lunar Lakes!

I love, love, LOVE IB and Bubba. They're definitely way up there on my favorites.

"Daddy's already maxed five hundred skills, but he's also getting really into science while Mama is at work. Mama is sooo jealous, since she isn't allowed to max science until she and Daddy move to Lunar Lakes! I don't know where Jerry and I will move. Maybe there's a secret world, second star on the right and straight on 'til morning? Grandma Serena joked that if I want a real secret magical world, I should just visit Italy. Too bad aliens have closed down all travel outside of Sunset Valley."

I know most people are saying Lunar Lakes. But That's where IB is going according to this paragraph.

I say Monte Vista because of this : Grandma Serena joked that if I want a real secret magical world, I should just visit Italy.

Am I right!? :)

Anyway great chapter! Very tear jerking... Although Azokka you have already done that to many times to count.....

That's right! IB's going to Lunar Lakes, Mikayla is going to Monte Vista.

Aw, so many wonderful re-appearances! So good to see the whole Elysi clan alive and young and reunited with loved ones. Poor Serena, separated the longest, and she's going to be the last one to be reunited.

Well, at least she's not going to die like some founders! Even if it was beautiful, and tear-jerking, and she got to be the Watcher in Gwenyth's Dynasty--am I rambling?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
8/3
« Reply #1208 on: August 03, 2013, 05:56:48 PM »
Chapter 133 - Reuniting

Serena exchanged a hug with her daughter, Rosalia, before resurrecting Donte Clemons. For a moment, the two young lovers just gazed into each other's eyes. The last time they knew each other, Rosalia had been far older than Donte.

Now, at last, they were young. Together. And Kara had invited Rosalia, who was like a sister to her, to come with her and Bianca to their new home.

Another specially chosen sim to be resurrected was JoAnna Ursine. She is the loveliest daughter of Alexander Crumplebottom and Anne Ursine, and would accompany Bree and Brandon to their new home.

There were sims who had chosen to be left behind. Agnes and Kaylynn both decided they didn't want to be resurrected. Miles--well, Miles was alive again, but he had not been a part of this meeting. Serena wished to have these lost friends with her again, but at the same time just wanted to have her husband back sooner than later. With this charm, her work was complete.

"What do you think--Grilled Salmon or Tri-Tip Steak?"

Thana Azokka rolled her eyes. "Ludaris, if you can't decide what you want to eat for lunch, perhaps there should be a change in leadership."

"N-n-never mind, Watcher, I'll figure it out by myself." Zykara gulped, ducking behind her menu. It was her first time eating out with the Overlord, and she knew that a wrong word or misplaced gesture would land her in the dungeon--or, worse, she would be sent to the medieval branch of Thana's control and fed to the Pit Beast.

"Great and Powerful Overlord? Can I have the Grasshopper Pie?"

She sighed, shaking her head. "I'll have them bring you a Kids' Menu, Percy. Just try not to draw on the table."

Again, Zykara frowned. The Overlord gave Percy far more leeway than was allotted to her, the leader of her forces! Perhaps it was because she found the butler amusing, due to his--she glanced over at Percy, who was happily scribbling on the menu--childishness. Well, she mused, whatever the case, at least there was only one Dojo in the Watcher's service.

At that moment, a group of three approached the bistro. They were an oddly-matched band: A pink man with messy hair, a young woman in a dress patterned in butterflies, and a little girl with golden skin.

"Can I have a seat?" asked the little girl in a sweet, oddly melodic voice. Thana considered for a moment then shrugged with a small smile.

"It's wonderful to see you again, Thana!" Ilene said cheerfully, scooting closer to the table. "I've missed being up here with you. The world of mortals is so small!"

"Yeah, yeah," the other girl answered. "For the record, I like being here by myself without you meddling with all of my amazing ideas."

Ilene Azokka smiled, knowing her counterpart all too well. "I understand you've begun another project while I was gone--the Moonstone Legacy?"

"That's mine, you'd better not mess with that--"

"We can discuss that later." She clapped, looking around. "What has changed while I was gone? Did anything new happen?"

"As you can see, I've found a new place to eat." Thana Azokka waved a hand indifferently. "But the important question is: how did you get Evan Dojo?" Both girls glanced over to where the Dojo butlers sat side by side, discussing the items on the menu.

"What did you get, Crepes?"

"Yes, I wanted to get something else, but--"

"The Grasshopper Pie looks pretty good."

"I knew it!"

"Ooh! Ooh! That was me!" Mikayla beamed as she dug into her waffles. "I got to fly to Bridgeport, kidnap him, and replace him with a clone! It was fun!"

"You're more evil than you look, sister," Thana laughed.

"I must indulge myself every now and then," Ilene answered with a shrug.

"Why does she get the fun missions?" Zykara complained, shooting a dark look at Mikayla. "We're evil! Shouldn't I--"

"Whining is unbecoming, General Ludaris," Thana Azokka said frigidly. "Ilene, may we speak outside?"

"You've been doing this for a while, right?" Evan asked his older relative. "What should I expect?"

"Well, you should always stay on your toes, because you never know what to expect!" Percy began. "Pack swimsuits, sandals, boots, and parkas whenever the Watcher says it's time to go somewhere. OH! And never forget to bring the teddy bears. Thana Azokka hates it when I forget the teddy bear!"

"I'm watching you, butterfly girl."

"Watching you too, alien."

Outside, Thana Azokka walked ahead of her counterpart, who did her best to catch up. The two headed towards the pond outside the bistro.

"Ooookay," the blue girl finally started, turning towards Ilene. "I suppose it's kind of nice to have you back--mostly because I had to be evil and good while you were gone. Do you know how annoying that is? I would come up with this really great plan, then right when the flamethrowers were loaded I had to think, Wait, could this puncture the fabric of the universe? It was annoying! I--"

Ilene Azokka interrupted Thana Azokka with a hug. "I missed you, sister."

The dark Watcher sighed. "I missed you too, sister. Do you want to play tag?"

The light Watcher giggled. "Yes!"

With that, the two colorful little girls raced after each other through the misty trees of Moonlight Falls, their bare feet making little thumping noises on the grass and pounding on cobblestones.

"Bridgeport, huh? Sounds racy to me. Gwenyth must fit in pretty well."

"It's loads of fun! We all have super edgy clothes, and get to dye our hair when we get older, and party--"

"Party?! In my day, we didn't have time for parties! We had good old-fashioned character building--like composting!"

"Still watching you."

"Watching you right back."

There was a moment of silence, finally broken by Zykara.

"This is going to be so much fun."

"Right?"

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Reuniting
« Reply #1209 on: August 03, 2013, 06:48:03 PM »
Rosalia! The founder of my unwritten legacy is named after her!

Also, Ilene and Thana have cute faces.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1210 on: August 03, 2013, 08:22:54 PM »
Eeeee!  I love that you have Evan XD and that Mikayla is the one that kidnapped him lol.  And we got to see Thana's face!  Woot!  I seriously love this, Azokka.  Very much!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1211 on: August 03, 2013, 09:40:20 PM »

Hahaha, I love it! Even evil masterminds can't bear to be parted from their teddy bears! Evan and Percy, of course, are hilarious in your more than capable hands, and I love Mikayla and Zykara's friendly rivalry. Seeing the Azokka's as children instead of masterminds is also oddly adorable: one second ruling the world, the next romping through the grass.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1212 on: August 03, 2013, 10:07:08 PM »
Great update. They are dining at the Business as usual Bistro, right? And finally we get to see the faces of Thana Azokka and her sister Illene Azokka:). It was also funny to read the conversation between the two Dojos. Looking forward for next update, if there is.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1213 on: August 03, 2013, 11:47:28 PM »
Little Azokka girls romping and playing and dominating.  Good times!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1214 on: August 04, 2013, 01:32:58 PM »
We have seen the face! :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!