Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424224 times)

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Scarred for Life
« Reply #1050 on: July 17, 2013, 01:59:18 AM »

I do the exact same thing! Though I really do think that the 8th generation might be my favorite, just because she's--nope. I will say nothing!

Drat! Why you tease us?!?!  :P >:( ;D
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - I Choose
« Reply #1051 on: July 17, 2013, 02:27:00 AM »
*bounces up and down impatiently*  I wanna know the secret!  Argh!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1052 on: July 17, 2013, 03:31:59 AM »
Ahh! You always have to end with a cliffhanger don't you?

RIP Jerry. I miss him already. :( But you are so so so close to finishing! Are you planning on trying either a life states or decadynasty after this? Or even another immortal dynasty? I'll totally read them if you do.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1053 on: July 17, 2013, 04:37:16 PM »
I like Nataliya's room. It reminds me of Kara's. I do not, however, like cliffhangers.  >:( They are very frustrating and cause me to say "lavabo" (Spanish for sink) over and over again because it sounds funny and I want to distract myself.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1054 on: July 17, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
I really miss Jerry. I can't wait for the end of the dynasty, so Mikayla can have Jerry, and Iris can have Bubba, and Bree can have Brandon! And all the other Immortal's of course, but those are my favourites!

Also...can't wait to see Nataliya as a young adult! Hopefully she marries Stephen. He looks a lot like Jerry.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #1055 on: July 17, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
I think Mikayla has been my favourite immortal of them all. It's just something about her and her butterflies....
Where's Nata's hair from by the way, store?
Congratulations on everything - you're so close to it all <3
~Anna

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1056 on: July 17, 2013, 09:47:08 PM »
@ladyaya: Nataliya's hair is from the store. It's in the Seeing Stars collection.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Scarred for Life
« Reply #1057 on: July 18, 2013, 12:37:54 AM »
Drat! Why you tease us?!?!  :P >:( ;D

Because I enjoy it  ;D .

*bounces up and down impatiently*  I wanna know the secret!  Argh!

Don't worry, you will know soon! And I am quite amused, if you were wondering.

Ahh! You always have to end with a cliffhanger don't you?

RIP Jerry. I miss him already. :( But you are so so so close to finishing! Are you planning on trying either a life states or decadynasty after this? Or even another immortal dynasty? I'll totally read them if you do.

Of course! That's the fun part!

I'd like to try a Life States Dynasty (NOT another Immortal one. Ever.) or even Townie DecaDynasty, but I think I might just concentrate on the Moonstone Legacy, since I'm having loads of fun with that!

I like Nataliya's room. It reminds me of Kara's. I do not, however, like cliffhangers.  >:( They are very frustrating and cause me to say "lavabo" (Spanish for sink) over and over again because it sounds funny and I want to distract myself.

I used the same floor and recolored it pink, just because I'm lazy like that  ;) . Haha, and I now I have a new coping mechanism!

I really miss Jerry. I can't wait for the end of the dynasty, so Mikayla can have Jerry, and Iris can have Bubba, and Bree can have Brandon! And all the other Immortal's of course, but those are my favourites!

Also...can't wait to see Nataliya as a young adult! Hopefully she marries Stephen. He looks a lot like Jerry.

Yes, yes, sentimentality and spouses and such. It all sounds very lovely, but right now I'm playing through the adult stage of Gen 8 and the end seems very, very far away!

Well, she can't marry--seventh generation and all. He and Jerry have the same hair, which must have a lot to do with it.

I think Mikayla has been my favourite immortal of them all. It's just something about her and her butterflies....
Where's Nata's hair from by the way, store?
Congratulations on everything - you're so close to it all <3
~Anna

She really is just a child at heart, isn't she? And, as Jamie said, Nataliya's hair is from the Seeing Stars collection.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/17
« Reply #1058 on: July 18, 2013, 02:15:04 AM »
Chapter 114 - Queen Nataliya

Oh, here it comes: young adulthood! It will be what being a teenager was supposed to be, but so much better, because now there's drinks and Woohoo involved!

Of course, Stephen was nice enough to come over in the night for my birthday party . . . I really should have thought this through! I mumbled something that sounded like an excuse and rushed to my bedroom.

Check me out! I am a hot young lady in Sunset Valley who owns a sports car and a license to woo. Yes, woo. As in, I'm going to go woo somebody in the next ten minutes. Because I'm licensed. Get it?

Fortunately I had already trapped my prey in my cave, to keep it fresh for when I was later hungry . . . and I am hungry. I am ready to feed. I'm going to rip him apart with my enormous tiger teeth and feast on his bloody flesh--you know, I think I'm taking the tiger metaphor too far.

He's a clueless little jungle rabbit, which just makes the chase that much more fun. The way I see it, there are two ways to woo a man: shy maiden or forward big-city gal, or any combination thereof. The choice here is clear . . .

Uh-huh. Stephen Felder is a knight in shining armor if I ever saw one.

I spent hours posing for my portraits and sculptures, and returned to my room to find Stephen sound asleep in my bed. I allowed myself a small, satisfied smile--this would be so much easier than I had expected. It's just like in science: there is the problem, the hypothesis, the experiment, and the conclusion. Stephen is about to experience the conclusion.

I cornered Stephen in the early hours of the morning, right after he woke up.

After the long, passionate kiss, I released Stephen and stepped back. It was the moment of truth, the final contest. What would win out: his marriage, or this sudden blossoming love between himself and his best friend?

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call The Nataliya Influence. Trademarked!

It's funny, but in that moment I absolutely loved David Dubois. Remember him?--the guy who freaked out after I tried to kiss him, when I was a teenager. I loved him so, so much, because he had made sure that I saved my first kiss for Stephen instead of wasting it on a useless teenage babysitter.

"Nataliya," he finally said, pulling back. "I'm married, and I'm so much older than you. I don't want you to waste any part of your life on me."

See? I told you he was a sweetheart. "You aren't a waste," I answered firmly. "I love you, and I don't care that you're older than I am or that you're married--all of that is just details. What matters now is that we are together, and my room is just behind that door."

In case you haven't noticed, I can be very persuasive when I want to be, or even when I don't want to be. It's quite effortless, really.

Very, very persuasive.

At the conclusion of several very energized hours with Stephen, I decided there was no time like the present to advance the noble art of science! "Having Woohooed for seven or more hours, what does this shape look like to you?"

"Liya, I don't want to be rude or anything, but can we not do this right now?"

"Oh, no, of course not!" As a wise woman once said: men are generally easily manipulated, especially if batting of the eyelashes or lingerie is involved. "I know I can't expect you to be sweet, and kind, and strong, and understanding ALL the time . . ."

"I suppose I could just do a picture or two--"

"Wonderful! Now, what does this look like?"

When Stephen left for work (yes, it was the next morning already--we had a very busy day and night) I went upstairs to the laboratory, and looked fondly at the enormous science machine. Just for the fun of it, I ran a few simple Horticulture experiments.

It was a good thing I wasn't doing a Radiation experiment, because I left the machine running as I raced off to the bathroom and ended up doubled up over the toilet, heaving my Key Lime Pie into the bowl. All according to plan, of course, but . . . something.

I knew what something was--I always do. Something is the dress that I found in Mom's closet when I was a little girl, the dress that I now found and zipped up with trembling hands.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I saw myself. Not the seventh generation of an immortal dynasty, not the daughter of a dead man, not a woman who lived alone in an enormous house. I saw Nataliya Elysi, as she would have been on her wedding day.

And this Nataliya, the one who is a bride, is beautiful. Not pretty, not flirtatiously desirable--beautiful, regal, and elegant. Not a princess, but a queen.

It's hard to be the immortal who will never marry when all I can dream about is having a family.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Queen Nataliya
« Reply #1059 on: July 18, 2013, 02:23:31 AM »
Awwe, poor Liya. At least she can have some happiness, no matter what happens.
Her child - whether it be the second boy or the seventh girl - will also never marry, which makes it just as sad.
(Did you plan as many females as there is or was it random?)
~Anna

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1060 on: July 18, 2013, 03:22:20 AM »
Awww!  So sad, to be a part of a Dynasty... Poor girl.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1061 on: July 18, 2013, 09:35:26 AM »
Nataliya looks soo beautiful in her wedding dress. But it is sad that, that day(wedding day) will never come. Sacrifice has to made to ensure the completion of this dynasty. Can't wait for the nooboo/8th Elysi:).
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1062 on: July 18, 2013, 04:05:36 PM »
Aww, poor Nataliya. She's still so gorgeous as a young adult though. Are you going to put the Elysi's on the Swap Shop after the story is over?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1063 on: July 18, 2013, 05:37:47 PM »
Awwe, poor Liya. At least she can have some happiness, no matter what happens.
Her child - whether it be the second boy or the seventh girl - will also never marry, which makes it just as sad.
(Did you plan as many females as there is or was it random?)
~Anna

At least the eighth generation won't have to wait so long!
Yes, I definitely planned for as many girls as possible--in fact, Nicholas only exists because I wanted Lolita as a spouse!

Awww!  So sad, to be a part of a Dynasty... Poor girl.

The seventh generation is always the most heartbreaking to me  :'( .

Nataliya looks soo beautiful in her wedding dress. But it is sad that, that day(wedding day) will never come. Sacrifice has to made to ensure the completion of this dynasty. Can't wait for the nooboo/8th Elysi:).

She really is gorgeous in her wedding dress, which only makes it sadder!

Aww, poor Nataliya. She's still so gorgeous as a young adult though. Are you going to put the Elysi's on the Swap Shop after the story is over?

Actually, I already have the majority of the Elysi's up on the Swap Shop! Links here.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/18
« Reply #1064 on: July 18, 2013, 06:22:42 PM »
Chapter 115 - The Answer

Ugh. Sure, I'm supposed to have a baby and that means being pregnant, but the morning sickness is absolutely and completely awful. Especially when it wakes me up in the middle of the night! I know I'm naturally gorgeous, but everyone needs their beauty sleep.

Things became easier once my pregnancy was confirmed. Fortunately, I had the foresight to pick out the shirt . . . but completely forgot about the pants. Red sweats. How could this be worse?

I took advantage of my pregnancy to hang out with my ridiculously hot uncles, and try to spread the genes a little in my own tiny way.

I also stole genes from Uncle Damien, so later on I'll be able to clone him. He's just too cute to be wasted.

"Stephen? I have something to--oh, you're at work? That's . . . fine, I can wait." I know it seems tactless of Stephen, but he's a stylist and you know how difficult it is for townie stylists to do anything during work! Besides, it's not like the baby's going anywhere anytime soon.

In the final days of my pregnancy, I went to the spa and received every treatment available at the highest possible cost. I mean, if there's no benefit to being a millionaire, why be a millionaire?

My next stop: Stephen's house, where he lives with his wife. I was surprised to find that he had become an elder overnight, but I wasn't about to let a simple thing like gray hair deter me. I whispered the big news into his ear while Abbie wasn't looking.

Instead of making a discreet remark or fainting, he kissed me, then and there in front of his wife. Abbie looked on in shocked silence, her face frozen in a smile.

That day was the end of the marriage of Stephen and Abbie Felder.

The question is: Was that a result of good karma or bad karma? Right now, I'm thinking it's a reward from the universe.

After returning home, I went into the bathroom to find Mom waiting for me. "Oh, Liya, I'm so proud of you!" She hugged me, and it was all I could do to not hold onto her and cry like a five-year-old.

"There's a strong little baby growing in here," she said approvingly, feeling my stomach. "Her aura is so, so-so-so--" Mom paused, looking a little distant, then continued "Why don't you try working out? It usually helps trigger labor, at least in my experience."

Mom zapped back down to the basement, and I took up her advice and started doing squats by the stereo. At this point, I would do anything to get the baby out: being pregnant is not fun. Not. Fun. At. All.

Sure enough, I had to stumble up the stairs to the nursery as sharp pain shot through me. Mom came up the stairs after me--"Nataliya, you need to know--" she ducked for no apparent reason "--the baby is--" she began to grapple with her own neck "no! No, no, no, no, no! I have to tell her!"

"Sorry, Liya, you're on your own!" Mom finally called, then disappeared in a flash of light. I growled under my breath. Usually Mom's insanity was endearing, but it was not very appreciated when I was dying.

In the midst of the pain, I felt a little tingle deep inside of me, a tingle that spread over my entire body and filled me with strange, speechless joy that I can't describe. Happiness, energy, love, hope, exhilaration--name a bright emotion, and I felt it in that moment.

All of this energy seemed to condense, then burst into beautiful rainbow sparkles that surrounded me, surrounded the baby who somehow appeared in the midst of this magical display of color. I hadn't decided on a name for my daughter, but now it was present in my mind, so obvious that I wondered how I hadn't thought of it before.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the eighth generation of this immortal dynasty: Ilene Azokka Elysi.

If you were wondering, the exact meaning of Ilene is Light.

*If you're interested, I'm about a week from finishing in game!  ;D

Elysi Immortal Dynasty