Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 422594 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Answer
« Reply #1065 on: July 18, 2013, 06:28:08 PM »
Awww!  Such a beautiful birth scene!  And welcome little Ilene Azokka!  Hehehehehe I get it now!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1066 on: July 18, 2013, 07:27:32 PM »
Welcome Ilene! I can see she has the same skin tone as Stephen. I can't wait to see her as a toddler.

I took advantage of my pregnancy to hang out with my ridiculously hot uncles.
Gak!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1067 on: July 18, 2013, 08:06:06 PM »

Liya's outfits are all just awesome--and her room--and I don't even like pink. She really pulls it off in a big, rock star kinda way though. Welcome Ilene! It's exciting that you're so close to being finished! Of course, on the other hand, then I won't have any more Elsyi's to read about.  :-\

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1068 on: July 18, 2013, 10:37:40 PM »
Firstly, grand welcome to the young nooboo Illene Azokka. She is almost look like her father. Can't wait to see the toddler face of Illene Azokk.a.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/19
« Reply #1069 on: July 19, 2013, 01:07:51 PM »
*I am exactly two days away from finishing! However: No "congratulations" or "yay, it's over" until I finish the story, or you will be banned from (erm, what's a good thing to ban . . .) waffles for the rest of your living days! To accomplish this, I'm going to post as much as I can. I will not reply to comments, but please do comment--I need fuel for the rocket engine if I want to get to the moon faster! (Rocket metaphor. What!)

Chapter 116 - Morning Mist

"Who's my little princess . . . you are! Yes, you are!" I've spent the last three hours cooing to Ilene Azokka in my "baby" voice (come on, we all have one) and I think she's finally fallen asleep. So, it's time to go do what I love . . .

Work! As soon as I popped Ilene out, I ran straight to Elysi Towers and got a job in business. I am determined to receive a promotion every day, and that means lots of overtime. I love it!

It's not like I really have to worry about the baby: every two hours, one of the elders comes up to play with the last member of the Elysi Dynasty. For the record, Grandpa's picture is the largest because he's the most traumatizing.

With so much free time on my hands before work starts, I also jumped on a treadmill to lose that extra pregnant fat. I refuse to be plump when I hit the town!

Besides, I had to flirt it up with my new boss, who is old and ugly, but so is every man in this town besides Stephen, so I sucked it up and got that promotion before ever going to work. People are so predictable.

Stephen hasn't come around yet--not telling him that the baby was born. I keep trying to work up the courage to tell him, but it's easier to ask for love and support when you're pregnant with a man's child, rather than holding a screaming baby.

Ilene Azokka isn't really the screaming type, anyway. She's the quietest baby they've ever seen, according to my grandparents. All smiles and giggles and faraway looks. I'm just not sure that I'm ready to be a mom, or that I even know how! I wish that my mom was here to help me out, but she prefers to stay underground with the rest.

Still, I'm doing my best. Maybe I'll be good at this once I get some practice.

At any rate, I held Ilene up to the cake without dropping her into the candles (sorry, I forgot to take a picture! but trust me, she just looked like a burrito) and we were all very surprised at her unusual hair color and lovely dark eyes. She picked out her new wardrobe with only a little help from me, and I couldn't be prouder.

She really is just a beautiful child: sweet, well-mannered, gorgeous, and every time I look at her I think of her father.

Her eyes might be a little muddy at first glance, but we discovered the true magic soon: they take on the color of their surroundings. I can't wait until she's old enough to wear makeup and enhance them with colored eyeliner! As you can see in this picture, Grandma Bree started out the potty-training.

Grandma signed up for the next round of "Teach to Potty," which seemed unlike her.

That is, until I realized she had only taken the potty-training so she could be the one to put her great-granddaughter to bed.

The next day, Stephen finally came by! I was so relieved to see him, I wasn't even exaggerating the damsel-in-distress aspect of the situation. That came quite naturally.

Needless to say, we didn't really spend much time talking about Ilene Azokka.

In the night, there was an arrival on this plane of existence that set off warning bells all over Sunset Valley. She's come out! For the first time? Yes, it's her! Should we tell him? I don't know, she might not be happy to see him. Don't be ridiculous--I'm telling him.

Overjoyed to see his wife in the first time in hundreds of years, Nicholas was surprised to find that she was angry with him. Lolita had heard of his many girlfriends and children, and she did not react well to the betrayal. Nicholas tried to placate her, but she refused to forgive him.

Nicholas hadn't seen Lolita for so long that he spent his days and nights in a senile daze, only lucid every once in a while, and in this moment he felt better than he had in a long time. He wasn't about to give up so easily.

He stepped back and looked at Lolita with eyes that were sad, and hopeful, and not tired for the first time since . . . since Iris Bianca was born, at least. He felt alive for the first time since a few years after Lolita died, when he first realized that she was not going to come out like the other spouses who had passed away.

But now, now it was all okay. Now they were together, and they loved each other so much, a love that one hundred years could not diminish. Love that six betrayals could not lessen.

"Did they mean something to you? The others?" Lolita asked, embracing her husband.

"Of course I did," he answered. "I loved them, and I loved my children. I tried to make them happy, and for a time I was happy. But I always broke up with them because in the beginning, each one reminded me of you, and I could trick myself into believing they were you. But over time, they became more them than you, and I knew I had to leave them for someone who would love them like I love you.

Because I do love you, Lolita. Next to my love for the others, it's the sun beside a candle. It's the moon compared to a nightlight.

"You've thought about this for a long time, haven't you?"

"You're the only thing I really care about."

They both looked up at the sky, at the sun that slowly rose over the horizon. "We don't have much time left," Lolita murmured, "and I don't know when I can come back. Maybe never."

"Let's just pretend the last few hundred years never happened," Nicholas suggested. "I'm me, you're you, and we love each other. Nothing else matters."

"I have to go now."

They kissed one last time, then she dissolved into the morning mist, leaving Nicholas standing in the center of the graveyard.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Morning Mist
« Reply #1070 on: July 19, 2013, 01:46:50 PM »
Awww poor Nick!  So excited for you!  But... Then no more Elysis!  I don't know what I'll do!

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Morning Mist
« Reply #1071 on: July 19, 2013, 02:24:38 PM »
Ilene is SOOOO CUTE!!!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's older.
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/19
« Reply #1072 on: July 19, 2013, 02:50:34 PM »
Chapter 117 - Parenting Style

Of all the elders, Mom is Ilene's favorite. As she taught her granddaughter to walk, I stood in the doorway of my little office and watched, secretly imagining a time long ago when I was the toddler on the ground.

I can't spend much time with my little girl--between working and flirting with my coworkers, I'm a busy woman! I even resorted to bringing one of my female associates out on a date, even though (as we all know) I'm not interested in that sort of thing.

And then, after I spent all night laughing at her jokes, she up and died on me! Some people are so inconsiderate.

(Author's Note: This is my favorite picture of her.)

"Grandpa? Where's Mama?"

"I don't know, lovebug. She'll be home soon."

When I got home, Grandma called me down into the basement to talk, then launched straight into a speech. "Look, hon, I know you're very busy with work and trying to finish all of your requirements because, like me, you want to get everything done before you're an adult . . ."

". . . but you're setting a terrible example for your daughter! All she knows is that her mom is never home to take care of her, and the only contact between you is teaching her that she should flirt her way through life, just like you!"

"Okay, you don't have a right to criticize my parenting style--"

"You need to do some parenting if you want to have a style," she answered sternly, then her face softened. "I hate to be the bad cop here, but it's time for a little tough love. Ilene Azokka knew when you were flirting with your boss downstairs, and she knew when you went out on a date tonight, and she knows that you're on the verge of cheating on her father. And all of that is making her lose respect for you."

I just stood there for a moment, dumbstruck. "Well, what can I do?" I asked softly. "I don't know how to be a parent."

"Of course you do! Not only is maternal instinct present in every mother, you have wonderful parenting genes that have been passed down for seven generations. You've got this!" She took a deep breath. "And all of us have agreed to not help out with the baby until we think that you've been a parent. So, you're on your own."

At first I tried to talk to her about things I'm interested in: shoes, partying, promotions.

But she just wanted to discuss books! Okay, I thought, and told her about all of these wonderful toddler books that I bought at the store at the beginning of my pregnancy. Later, I called Grandma Serena and asked her to read to Ilene Azokka while I'm at work. I'm on a roll!

Outside, all of the paparazzi are either dying of old age or catching on fire. It's a good thing that Grandma Bree loves fire, or no one would bother to go help them, considering that once a week there's a rumor that one of us has: had an "accident"/slept on a community lot/been arrested/Woohooed on a community lot/had a second "accident."

Walking lessons were much easier. I have been walking for over twenty years, so I suppose I have the hang of it by now!

After that, we played together on the xylophone, which I can dimly remember from my days as a toddler. She's far more talented than I am, but I'm not jealous or anything.

Fortunately, the grandparents deemed me a parent so I could leave to take a shower and eat. I think they may have gone a little easy on me because they missed her so much, but I will take all the leeway I can get!

But I kissed her goodnight.

To celebrate, the next day I got all hopped up on cinnamon and hit the town. Next thing I knew, I was making out with Lionel Ursine at the Summer Festival! So much for that "not losing my daughter's respect" thing . . .

I took Lionel to Mick's, only to find that Stephen was there! Fortunately, my romantic interest left for home and I was free to spend the night with my boyfriend. Don't I have a complicated life?

At least there are some things in life that aren't complicated at all.

My grandparents are getting a little touch of that "uncomplicated" part of life in the middle of the night. Lolita was able to return one last time, though she warned Nicholas that it would be the very last time.

Mom was reunited with Dad after a wait that was shorter than that of the other Immortals but felt like forever.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Parenting Style
« Reply #1073 on: July 19, 2013, 03:32:53 PM »
Awwww! I love Bubba and Lolita so much!  So glad to see them!  And I seriously love that they made her be a parent... and then let her off the hook a bit easily cause they missed her XD

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Parenting Style
« Reply #1074 on: July 19, 2013, 05:00:31 PM »
Nataliya. I do not care if you are a Sim and not a real person. I will GET YOU if you don't step up.

Oh, and by the way, is Ilene supposed to be rainbow-colored? I figure it'd be a unique "aura" to end on.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/19
« Reply #1075 on: July 19, 2013, 08:17:46 PM »
Chapter 118 - Betrayal

I'm a working (pretty much single) mother steadily making her way up the corporate chain, so even if Grandma shakes her head I decided to take a day off. I called up Stephen and met him at the festival--first checking to make sure Lionel wasn't around.

We had a lovely day, spraying each other with water, playing soccer, and competing in the hot dog eating competition. I was regretting my short encounter with Lionel more and more by the second, and resolved to break it off with him as soon as possible.

But then I had to run an errand for Grandma Serena at the Elixir Consignment Store (she needed some more eye of newt and toe of frog), and met an old friend of hers . . . well, not friend exactly: the guy she suggested for the father of my child. Hasan Varney.

I hadn't seen him since I was a teenager, and we kind of hit it off!

Paparazzi are always hounding me, so I took Hasan to the one place where they might not find us: the closed Consignment Store that my family owned. We went in, I locked the door, and . . .

I'm something of an impulsive person. I speak before I think, leap before I look, and act on the moment without thinking ahead. Emotions are my master, and I follow them willingly. Perhaps I'll regret this in the future, but right now--right now, I regret nothing.

Besides, he is all kinds of cute!

In one of Grandpa's episodes, he told me all about the time after Lolita died. He started dating Sandi French, who worked at the Consignment Store, and stashed a tent there so they could meet up during work. They never removed the tent, so it's still out there, just waiting for further use . . .

And we used it, all right.

Paparazzi started popping up, so we slipped out the back way and rendezvoused at Hasan's house, where he lives with his sister, Trina. We're good friends, but she's pretty clueless, so it was easy to hide our relationship from her.

They live in the old Bachelor house--according to Grandma Serena, anyway. Apparently, Grandpa Brandon's mom dated Michael Bachelor ages and ages ago. I wonder if they once Woohooed on the bed that Hasan and I cuddle on tonight. If so, I really hope they washed the blankets.

"And what does the next line say, Ilee?"

"Mama, I can read!"

"Well, I can't, so what does it say?"

I watched her play with the xylophone as I put the book away. How could I make such a sweet little ray of sunshine when I feel like I'm constantly betraying everyone in my life--which is something that has to stop at some point, right? I'm young. I'll make mistakes. But everything will be better once I'm more . . . mature.

At the moment, I feel confident that I can juggle everything: I'll be with Stephen in public and Hasan and Lionel behind closed doors, while keeping the three away from each other at all times. Easy, right?

Stephen is my . . . scandal-buffer, you could say. With him, I don't run from the paparazzi, I go out to dinner, I go out to clubs and am open about the fact that we're together.

It's not like we're only together because I want to avoid being hit with scandal left and right. I love Stephen. I have since I was a teenager. He was my first love, first kiss. He's also Ilene Azokka's father.

Even after all this time, he's still kind of my everything. Even if Ilene doesn't think much of him.

"Hi, Ilene," Stephen said cheerfully after Nataliya left the room. "I'm Stephen Felder, your daddy. Have you missed your mommy today?"

"Silence, mortal. I may be small, but I am mighty! And it's Ilene Azokka Elysi."

Stephen gulped. "I'm . . . going to go find Nataliya."

A prism of light appeared in the room, and out of it came an elderly woman in an orange space suit, who picked up Ilene Azokka and placed her in the crib. "Did I do a good job, Grandma?" the toddler asked.

"Perfect, bunny."

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Betrayal
« Reply #1076 on: July 19, 2013, 08:23:40 PM »
Wow, awesome!  Loving Ilene Azokka!  Hm.. shame on you Nataliya!

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1077 on: July 19, 2013, 09:03:04 PM »
At this point Nataliya is reminding me a lot of Franco... Except you know, Female, Immortal and, much. MUCH hotter.
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1078 on: July 19, 2013, 09:24:55 PM »

Intriguing! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with Ilene. Nataliya is a fun, refreshingly different type of sim to read about. It makes sense that generation 7, who can't get married, would be a free-reeling, have as many lovers as you can type. Seeing Nick with Lolita again was too, too sweet.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1079 on: July 19, 2013, 09:47:53 PM »
Okay, I've finished the dynasty! Squeee! And totaled up the museum and everything! Still: NO CONGRATULATIONS OF ANY KIND! However, I am excited enough to respond to some comments!

Wow, awesome!  Loving Ilene Azokka!  Hm.. shame on you Nataliya!

Take my word for it: She only improves with age!

At this point Nataliya is reminding me a lot of Franco... Except you know, Female, Immortal and, much. MUCH hotter.

Except that she's female, immortal, and much, much--wait, you just said that! Oh, and she's smarter, too. And didn't impregnate four women. There are some differences.

Intriguing! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with Ilene. Nataliya is a fun, refreshingly different type of sim to read about. It makes sense that generation 7, who can't get married, would be a free-reeling, have as many lovers as you can type. Seeing Nick with Lolita again was too, too sweet.

Yes! I'm always so disappointed when Generation 7 in other generations are always monogamous, responsible women--this is the only generation where I can have some fun! Nick and Lolita were always my favorite couple, tied with Iris Bianca and Bubba.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty