Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423948 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Parenting Thing
« Reply #960 on: July 01, 2013, 07:29:56 PM »

Aw, that first picture of Jerry dreaming of a teddy bear while Mikayla dreams about a tombstone. It's like they know they can have a nooboo now that . . . you know. I liked that picture with I.B. repairing the bathtub. So sad and so sweet! Welcome little Natalya! Great parenting form, Mikayla!  ;)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #961 on: July 01, 2013, 07:39:38 PM »
It saddens me that the elders are all down there and alone. I have never played a dynasty all the way through and assume its extremely hard towards the end with them. Its just sad....

Congrats on the nooboo!!!!! She is sure to grow up to be a great little girl!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #962 on: July 01, 2013, 09:43:26 PM »
Congrats on the birth of 7th heir. And grand welcome to the little nooboo Nataliya. She is so cute (grabs her chick). I really hope this dynasty completes and got the HOF. So, go on azokka.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Azokka's Tantrum
« Reply #963 on: July 02, 2013, 12:55:52 AM »
It's your own fault for having such memorable quotes! I am proud to display it in my signature for the rest of eternity.

I only knew Lauren Cooper from her time on Doctor Who, but--hahaha. I got Rhoxi's permission to use Percy, but I probably also should have asked for permission to humiliate him, as fun as it was. Not disrespecting the house of Dojo--but Percy is just too darn cute to be taken seriously.

Of course you were right! In my defense, I shot all of this a long, long time ago so I wasn't able to take readers' opinion into account.

Buahaha.

The actress is Catherine Tate, Lauren Cooper is one of her characters. Seriously, look her up so you can read it right in your head. It's important :P

That's all right, she just needs to eat popcorn sometime ;)

Okay. Whew. Caught up. So torn. Mikayla has such beautiful narration. I loved the imagery of the glow of pink that she just knew, and it's so appropriate of her not to realise she's pregnant *chuckle* Welcome, Nataliya.

But--Bubba. I teared up. Mr Rosa asked what was wrong and, wonderful man, actually understood when I told him one of my favourite Sims in a story died. And IB's reaction is the most heartbreaking I've ever seen. First the denial--so painful to read. And then choosing to lock herself away and never meet her grandchild--oh. My heart!

Side note: Unemotionally--the cells are cool. I like the colours. Nice job.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #964 on: July 02, 2013, 02:50:14 AM »
Oh, dear. Jerry the Panda better step up with the parenting or Mikayla is going to set Nataliya down, forget she did, and accidentally step on her.
Seriously: Mikayla, liebling, step it up. We want to see your daughter past the burrito stage.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #965 on: July 02, 2013, 03:13:06 AM »
It's a girl! Welcome Nataliya. I'm ecstatic to see Mikayla's baby. I can't wait to see her as a toddler.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

karlissa

« Reply #966 on: July 02, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »
I'm still thinking about Bubba's death :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #967 on: July 03, 2013, 02:37:02 PM »
NOOBOO!  *does happy dance*  I know she's only a burrito, but I truly think the burrito's are adorable!  And that's a weird pregnancy indeed!

I'm one of those people who completely ignores burritos until they're toddlers, but even I think Nataliya is an especially cute little pink bundle!

That's so weird! Was she still wearing maternity clothes though?

Congratulations on the nooboo! You're so close to finishing. Just two more immortals to go!

Yeah, she just got out of bed one morning in maternity clothes! Never got a moodlet or any interaction to "Feel/Listen to" Tummy.

I know, isn't it crazy? I can barely believe it!

Aw, that first picture of Jerry dreaming of a teddy bear while Mikayla dreams about a tombstone. It's like they know they can have a nooboo now that . . . you know. I liked that picture with I.B. cleaning the bathtub. So sad and so sweet! Welcome little Natalya! Great parenting form, Mikayla!  ;)

Full disclosure: I stalk my sims dreams to find a good screenshot. Constantly. It's quite amusing! Poor Iris Bianca . . . I still feel so bad for her, all the time. Mikayla really is a wonderful parent, once she remembers that she is a parent!

It saddens me that the elders are all down there and alone. I have never played a dynasty all the way through and assume its extremely hard towards the end with them. Its just sad....

Congrats on the nooboo!!!!! She is sure to grow up to be a great little girl!

I know, I had to take them out and put them back in three times before I finally buckled down and made it their permanent residence. After all, the end of a dynasty is no time to get sentimental: I haven't made any big mistakes yet, but when controlling eight people at once it's only a matter of time before things start falling through the cracks. This is much safer.

You have noooo idea!

Congrats on the birth of 7th heir. And grand welcome to the little nooboo Nataliya. She is so cute. I really hope this dynasty completes and got the HOF. So, go on azokka.

Only two to go! (Three, if you count Mikayla, but she's already become immortal in-game so that's all wrapped up.)

Buahaha.

The actress is Catherine Tate, Lauren Cooper is one of her characters. Seriously, look her up so you can read it right in your head. It's important :P

That's all right, she just needs to eat popcorn sometime ;)

Okay. Whew. Caught up. So torn. Mikayla has such beautiful narration. I loved the imagery of the glow of pink that she just knew, and it's so appropriate of her not to realise she's pregnant *chuckle* Welcome, Nataliya.

But--Bubba. I teared up. Mr Rosa asked what was wrong and, wonderful man, actually understood when I told him one of my favourite Sims in a story died. And IB's reaction is the most heartbreaking I've ever seen. First the denial--so painful to read. And then choosing to lock herself away and never meet her grandchild--oh. My heart!

Side note: Unemotionally--the cells are cool. I like the colours. Nice job.

I swear, I meant Catherine Tate, but my poor confused little brain got the names mixed up!

Mikayla really is the most adorable person. It does seem like she's an adult, she's so young at heart! I love writing for her, too.

Even I teared up when Bubba died, and I'm an unemotional robot when it comes to sims dying. Most of the time. Mr. Rosa sounds like a very wonderful man, indeed! Iris Bianca . . . oh, Iris Bianca. To me, it seemed that she would have the most painful reaction to her husband's death, considering how much he changed her and what a deep connection they had.

Thanks, I color-coded them for convenience, so I could tell who was in which cell. They're based completely on Rica's Troll Hole cells in her speed-run Life States Dynasty, just more expensive and hi-tech.

Oh, dear. Jerry the Panda better step up with the parenting or Mikayla is going to set Nataliya down, forget she did, and accidentally step on her.
Seriously: Mikayla, liebling, step it up. We want to see your daughter past the burrito stage.

Well, he is family-oriented, so hopefully his stability will make up for Mikayla's slight forgetfulness. She is a great parent . . . just a little careless!

It's a girl! Welcome Nataliya. I'm ecstatic to see Mikayla's baby. I can't wait to see her as a toddler.

Coming up soon! She really is a little beauty!

I'm still thinking about Bubba's death :(

I think it's going to take ages for anyone to get over that. It was a true tragedy.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #968 on: July 03, 2013, 02:55:51 PM »
Does she turn out to be another IB clone?

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/3
« Reply #969 on: July 03, 2013, 03:41:23 PM »
Chapter 104 - Little Games

Profusely apologizing to Jerry every thirty seconds, I carried my baby up to the nursery and set her down ("Careful, sweetie, careful!") very carefully. She didn't lie quietly in the crib, instead wriggling and holding her little arms up.

That night, a silent ghost came up into the nursery and turned on the light. With a teleporting network complete, the immortals could leave their rooms at will, which was once a week for Ambrosia. But Mama came up to the nursery to say hello to her grandchild.

Jerry is absolutely over the moon, he's wanted a baby for so long! I don't k now how he can keep himself busy in there all day without forcing himself or Liya to drop from exhaustion, but my beary can pull it off!

He turns on the baby swing every two hours and spends those two hours singing and talking to her. Frankly, it's very adorable. I've never seen him so bright green.

One would think that while Jerry rocked with Nataliya, I would be taking her skydiving or boating in the ocean. In truth, it's just the opposite: I love to sit with her in my lap and just watch her bright pink aura flicker and glow and smile.

At other times, I take her for walks in the stroller I ordered custom from the store. (Author's Note: This is why I shouldn't download fifty of Chuckles' Patterns at once! Guess how many I used in this stroller.)

Sometimes, with my characteristic parenting style, I forget how late it is when we're halfway to the graveyard! Jerry went ballistic the time I brought her home in the spaceship.

I pointed out that we've teleported together from the living room to the nursery every day without incident, at which point Jerry decided that we talk about it in the morning. I think Liya likes teleporting--I know I do! There are so many beautiful colors and crackling blue fire.

The first time I went back to work, I was thinking about my baby even as I patrolled the space surrounding the world checking for extraterrestrial technology. The moment I got home, I ran up to the nursery and said hello to Liya before falling into bed to sleep for fourteen hours.

Each of the elders came up at some point to say hello. Grandpa Nick stayed in the nursery the entire time, cuddling "Bree." We knew that being in the basement would make them all go a little senile, but it was still a shock to go into the nursery and see my grandmother's grandfather think he was talking to his daughter.

Grandma Serena just cooked and cooked for hours on end, wanting to make sure we would never need to rely on less-than-five-star meals. We assured her that if we ran out of food we could always live on birthday cakes.

Grandma Bree told me that Grandma Kara was such a cheerful little toddler, but a quiet child and rebellious teenager, so I shouldn't even start trying to shape my baby's room until she was at least a teenager.

Grandma Kara just looked at the baby, and remembered how her baby had been her release from a loveless marriage. With Iris Bianca, her dynasty responsibilities had lifted and she was free to be with Bianca.

Mama put Nataliya in the swing, and for a moment she seemed just a little bit brighter, even though she is still walking around in her old work clothes. Then she thought about how Daddy should have been here to see his grandchild and went back to almost-black purple, then teleported down to her cell without any further conversation.

"Watcher," I called into the mirror in the bedroom, "what did you mean about the other half? How I can I help you find the light version of Azokka? The opposite of Thana Azokka?"

There was no answer, no face, just unsteady colors waving around.

I finally decided to give up on trying to figure out cryptic messages and instead concentrate on living in the moment. With Jerry, while Nataliya sleeps above, watched over by five elders.

"Do you know what she meant about the light half?" Nicholas asked.

"Yes," the other four answered in unison.

"Good, I thought I was the only one. Should we tell them?"

"We're not allowed to," Bree admonished. "That's why we're down here."

"Thana Azokka wants us to succeed, but she also enjoys her little games," Serena said quietly. She rarely spoke at these meetings, being tired much of the time, but she had been connected to the Watcher's mind for so long that she knew her better than anyone else.

In due time, I carried my baby to the cake. I was so excited to see what she looked like--not that it mattered to me either way, but we wanted to see who she resembled the most.

We were considering not showing toddler wardrobes, but hers is so adorable that we simply must! Isn't she just adorable?

We included a larger picture of her as a toddler, so you can compare it to the following.

I know you all (*cough* Hallucination *cough*) are wondering if Nataliya is a clone of myself or my mother, so here's a photo of me as a toddler.

And Mama.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Little Games
« Reply #970 on: July 03, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »
Oh my god...Nataliya is two scoops of extra-adorable!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #971 on: July 03, 2013, 07:03:04 PM »
Wow, she looks like both, more Mikayla but very much Iris Bianca too.

Just a request, you totally don't have to but.. I think it would be awesome to see child or toddler pictures of all the immortals (except serena, not possible , maybe her YA pic) all in the same post. I think it would be awesome to see what they look like all together as younger people. Anyway you totally don't have to because of screenshot limit and because my lazy self could just go look, haha. But yea. Either way I will get them all to together and compare.

Anyway what an awesome update and an awesome little girl :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #972 on: July 03, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
Aww. Nataliya looks so much like her mummy! And of course, Iris Bianca. Her pink clothes are great.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #973 on: July 03, 2013, 11:09:33 PM »
Eeee!  Adorable little toddler!  She's just too cute!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #974 on: July 04, 2013, 03:54:12 AM »
Excuse me, I need to go check if I won the lottery. Good things seem to be happening lately in my life...  ;D

Green Witch Legacy